Broken Life Line

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

anu.arora14

Broken Life Line

Post by anu.arora14 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:01 am

I am a right handed married woman about 37 years in age.

On my left hand, I have a broken lifeline, and the gap is quite big. On the right hand however, there is no break. This has been there since I've started noticing my palms.

A few people that I have consulted tell me it could a fatal illness or an accident.

Can some one please comment? If it is so, what age approx? Is there any correlation between my lines and my husbands palm line after marriage?

My palm prints of both hands are attached.
Attachments
IMG_1350.jpg
Left Hand
IMG_1350.jpg (457.69 KiB) Viewed 8396 times
IMG_1351.jpg
Right hand
IMG_1351.jpg (450.89 KiB) Viewed 8396 times

theguru

Post by theguru » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:31 am

Dear Anu,

You need not worry so much, when you worry you invite trouble of varied nature.

A broken life line or a short life line is not the sole measure of a short life or accidents, people will tell you different things based on their readings, if you meet 10 different palmists you may get 10 different readings about your hand.

It is just a guide, your karma, your faith, your abilities can change anything within you and around you.

The greatest example of this "life line" aged is the great palmist cherio who lived several more years than his life line shows.

Be relaxed, don't worry

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 am

Dear Anu,

The Life line is broken in the left, passive palm. Even it is not completely broken but connected through a branch with another fate line or a life line so that gives support. Please post your palm snaps vertically and reduce the size to an extent that I can see full palm at a glance. Nothing to worry but I would like to know the cause of that disturbance even in the left palm. Left Palm always indicates what you are in your subconscious and the right one indicates your present and future. You have improved your life and hence your life line is good in the right palm.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”