Curious about fate line, starts and ends in a split

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Drewer

Curious about fate line, starts and ends in a split

Post by Drewer » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:35 am

Hi, I'm curious about the splits in my fate line and also a bit curious about the X connecting my fate and life lines. I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me something about it.

Thanks
Attachments
pic1 50.jpg
pic1
pic1 50.jpg (359.6 KiB) Viewed 3651 times
pic2 50.jpg
pic2
pic2 50.jpg (473.75 KiB) Viewed 3651 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:27 pm

Moved to the palmistry reading forum,

Site modertator

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:24 am

Dear Drewer,

It seems you have lots of protection now from your parents/relatives and also support from opposite sex as a line from within life line comes and meets your own fate line as also a fate line branch from lower Mount of Moon comes and meets your fate line. You are a self made man and also have so much support and backing. Middle life is when you will have to fight harder to get good success.

Pravin Kumar

Drewer

Post by Drewer » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:53 am

Thank you Pravin,

What you've said is the case. However, I'm not currently in a relationship--could the support from the opposite sex be a past relationship? And does it always necessarily mean a relationship or could this also be referring to a relative, such as a sister? Also, it doesn't show up quite well in the pictures but the line that comes from inside the line of life and meets the fate line also continues through it, creating a triangle formation out of the fork. Does this hold any relevance. In addition, there is a tiny fork at the end of the fate line that does not show up well but looks much like the fork in the beginning except much smaller. Also, the line coming down between my Saturn and Sun mounts has become much stronger and clearer lately. Is this a good sign or a bad sign? (I'd like to know if my thinking is heading in the right direction as it has changed considerably recently and much of my thinking has come under question by myself).

Thanks again, your time is very appreciated.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:22 am

Dear Friend,

Opposite sex excludes you sister and mother. It could be any person who is secretly or openly giving you support. It could also mean people appreciating your character/talent/personality and you could be a public favourite. All in all it is a good indication in the palm to have.

Pravin Kumar

Drewer

Post by Drewer » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:03 pm

That's good to hear. Thank you for your time and knowledge, Pravin.

Andrew

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”