Can I Please get a palm reading?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

bacidnutella

Can I Please get a palm reading?

Post by bacidnutella » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:18 am

I'm a right handed female with dominant left hand.

I would like to do more fulfilling in life but I feel like like I'm stuck.... I would like to know from the future point of view anything that can help me go to the right direction, and from the past any information from my spiritual heritage.

Many thanks in advance,

Bacidnutella
Attachments
left palm.jpg
left palm
left palm.jpg (118.42 KiB) Viewed 1656 times
left front.jpg
left front
left front.jpg (162.84 KiB) Viewed 1656 times
rsz_1left_hand.jpg
left
rsz_1left_hand.jpg (457.23 KiB) Viewed 1656 times
rsz_right_hand.jpg
right palm
rsz_right_hand.jpg (261.51 KiB) Viewed 1656 times

bssrinivasan

your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:33 am

hi,

you have got interesting hands.

i do not understand your statement that you are right handed but left hand is dominant.i presume that your active hand is left.

your right hand showing the traits you are born with has very good lines with clear indications.left has a jumble of lines showing the mess and confusion created by you.

it is probable that one of your affections for whom you gave up everything may be the cause or your emotions troubling your logic in the early part of your life.

however now the situation is coming under control with common sense,logic and practicality taking over.

there are indications that you had chances of going abroad and staying for a long time around 21 and again now.

if you are into research or business,sure signs of success are indicated.

around 50,some problems are indicated because of your affections.

thee is also aline of intuition, which gives a feeling of presentiment for others,vivid dreams and warnings.

if you are right handed actively,readings will differ extremely.

srinivasan

bacidnutella

Post by bacidnutella » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:42 am

Hello srinivasan

Thank you for taking your time and giving me feedback. I truly appreciate it.

What I meant is that I right with my right hand but I use more my left hand for other tasks.

Yes I tend to think a lot and more so because I don't want to cause pain to others like I have felt in the past and I guess me wanting to know more about my past life experiences is to get a better sense of understanding myself and better effective at decision making in my quest of having a more fulfilling life.

Yes I did have the opportunity to go out my country of birth but it was done years later until this present day I am living abroad  :)  and I agree I have it in me to be good at research but because of life choices I didn't exercise that choice and as for business I'm still working on that one to make it happen :)

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:43 pm

If someone to through a heavy object at you with which hand would you defend yourself? That is your active palm for unconsciously you will defend with your active palm only.

Awaiting your reply.

Pravin Kumar

bacidnutella

Post by bacidnutella » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:13 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:If someone to through a heavy object at you with which hand would you defend yourself? That is your active palm for unconsciously you will defend with your active palm only.

Awaiting your reply.

Pravin Kumar

Hello Mr. Pravin in that case scenario then it is my right hand, many thanks in advance for your valuable input  :smt038  :)

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”