*Palm Readers!*

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

s_coy2005

*Palm Readers!*

Post by s_coy2005 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:33 am

I am interested in palm reading & I would like to know how does one go ahead ad read the palm? Can I please get some pointers so I can try for it myself? Thatll be nice thanks :) :)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:57 am

Hi,

If you read the 'sticky' post on top of the palmistry reading forum, you will find out how to post palm prints here; regarding the guidelines required for readings.
Its simple.

RishiRahul

biltu

Post by biltu » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:30 pm

A scanner is a good option.

s_coy2005

RishiRahu

Post by s_coy2005 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:46 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hi,

If you read the 'sticky' post on top of the palmistry reading forum, you will find out how to post palm prints here; regarding the guidelines required for readings.
Its simple.

RishiRahul

I posted a pic of both my right and left palms for a reading i have a scanner at home but i would lkike to know if those pics are alright or do i need to post up bett
er pics??

biltu

Post by biltu » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:20 pm

^^^ If in those scanned picture has clear line of your palm and if the picture quality is sharp then it's OK to post here.

s_coy2005

Post by s_coy2005 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:11 pm

biltu wrote:^^^ If in those scanned picture has clear line of your palm and if the picture quality is sharp then it's OK to post here.
k thanks

Sucom

Re: *Palm Readers!*

Post by Sucom » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:00 am

s_coy2005 wrote:I am interested in palm reading & I would like to know how does one go ahead ad read the palm? Can I please get some pointers so I can try for it myself? Thatll be nice thanks :) :)
Hi :)
If you are interested in learning how to read hands, the best, first step to take is to purchase a book on the subject and arm yourself with some block printing ink and a roller so that you can take as many hand prints as possible to study while you are reading through the book.

Also, I would be tempted to take lots of prints of people you know really well because this will help you to understand any palmistry techniques you are reading about and how they might appear in daily life.

I hope this is helpful to you
Sue
Palmistry International

s_coy2005

Re: *Palm Readers!*

Post by s_coy2005 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:08 pm

Sucom wrote:
s_coy2005 wrote:I am interested in palm reading & I would like to know how does one go ahead ad read the palm? Can I please get some pointers so I can try for it myself? Thatll be nice thanks :) :)
Hi :)
If you are interested in learning how to read hands, the best, first step to take is to purchase a book on the subject and arm yourself with some block printing ink and a roller so that you can take as many hand prints as possible to study while you are reading through the book.

Also, I would be tempted to take lots of prints of people you know really well because this will help you to understand any palmistry techniques you are reading about and how they might appear in daily life.

I hope this is helpful to you
Sue
Palmistry International
wow thanks!!! ill do this :)

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”