Do enlighten me!

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

kiddskater

Do enlighten me!

Post by kiddskater » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Hello, I've been really hoping to get my palm read but never took the initiative to, until I came across this forum, so, would the kind souls here do me a favor and tell me what my palm say about me?

I'm hoping to get insight on my future in general and especially in love life and career path?

(Click on picture to zoom)
Left: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xrmw3scc6mcrk17/IMG_0023.JPG
Right: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vevles64kteq5nb/IMG_0025.JPG

Thank you in advance for the read! ((:

Evard

Post by Evard » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:57 pm

Hi . Welcome to the board kiddskater .

I don't read palms . OWell . Here's my
thought in unofficial compromise uh :)

There's a Life line ., a Love line ., also
a Worth line on a good palm . The ~@
Worth is a name for the base line . . .

Love line can be known as heart Line.

You don't have any Love .|. it wrinkle
ready and dirt modern free is : then$
Wealth line and Happiness . Thanks .,     care of your values . Evard  :-D  :-D

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:14 am

Dear Kiddskater,

Emotionally you will have problems as you easily give in and it is easy to flatter and deceive you in love.

The best thing in your palm is the long mercury finger and that too bending outwards. This makes you an excellent communicator, having good sixth sense and also good business sense. Pictures are not clear but it seems after you cross 18 you will become mentally strong. Do Yogasans and/or meditate to control your emotions and also it will enable you to become healthy.

Pravin Kumar

kiddskater

Post by kiddskater » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:01 am

Dear Evard, and Pravin Kumar,

Thank you for both taking your time to read and not to mention your invaluable comments!
Although, Evard, I have to admit I do have some problems understanding what you trying to say. But I think I can grasp a rough idea?

And Pravin Kumar, you told me about the best thing on my palm, and I'm not sure if this is possible but could you also tell me all the things that I lack (in life) or are bad for me simply from reading my palms? I kind of want to prepare myself for it, at least mentally.

Furthermore, I'm totally new at this, so correct me if I'm wrong, can I by any chance, change what is to become to my love life and career or whatever that is bad from my palm? (For example, practising yogasan and/or meditate) Is there any more things that I could do to change the course of them?

Thank you both once again.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:27 am

Dear kiddskater,

There are many testimonies that people have changed and I have changed them too. I have posted such posts in the Palmistry section last year in September. You can read them. There are many more. If you want to change yourself for the better then why ask for palm reading. A patient gets well by thinking positively and living in a positive atmosphere.

Pravin Kumar.

Evard

Post by Evard » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:46 pm

Hi kiddskater . Being at Ease with the Power Being Good Tidings and Blessing . . .

I specifically avoid talking on Palmistry and Vedic Astrology with the sense uh @!!
some pagan holidays which occur in the months of each year ., make me want to
explain the ideal which is classical new education about basic teaching thoughts a
person may learn about the ruling to be affected by modern education and then*
typing skills as the way we enjoy what will be the work of good and mythic or uh
ignored and less true to the properties of Nature . I can't accept the curricullum*
about the forum on thought Palmistry and Vedic Astrology are run by a group to
now who are not understanding of the classical values though appear to be good
to those who would otherwise make ordeal uh what would be known as classical
appearing education on basic astrological and palmist{r}y values . . . though uh
not following the rules of classical pagan learning in ways of control of the value
to be considered as what some want for personal control of learning .,. isn't the    natural value of Peaceful Education .  Ev

aan

Post by aan » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:53 pm

Dear Kiddskater,

Your palm picture is not clearly seen. Though Mr. Pravin gave you a short reading, I find nothing serious bad in your palm. Moreover you have independent head line which is plus point for building career. To me, Mr. Pravin is one of the best palm readers of this site. I respect him very much.

aan

kiddskater

Post by kiddskater » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:42 pm

Dear Ann, the pictures aren't clear even after zooming it? But in anyways, thanks for the input! ((:

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”