guide me plz

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

hansomsam007

guide me plz

Post by hansomsam007 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:11 pm

dear members, i am s.mohapatra. i have a doubt regarding my short life line.i also have a line running parallel to my life line. does it mean i am fortunate?
i have also enclosed a scan of my right palm...any other observation about my palm are also highly welcome. i might add here that i am doing quite well now professionally and and am working in a top government position. i am also interested to know what do the lines beneath my ring finger mean...

Thanks.
Attachments
20120721_191545.jpg
right palm scan
20120721_191545.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 2126 times
20120721_191545.jpg
20120721_191545.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 2126 times

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:58 am

Dear Friend,

How are you healthwise? The line running almost parallel to your life line could mean Line of Mars which will give you great strength and a healthy life. You may have a High Haemoglobin level too. All in all it is a good strength and it supports you where you original life line ends.

Indication on Mount of Apollo looks like a Trident -- Trishul so it means you have Lord Shiva's protection. Great Indication to have.

Pravin Kumar

aan

Post by aan » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:25 pm

Dear,

From my knowledge and little experience of palmistry, I see that you are a very good person who is well wisher of others all time. I believe that being honest is more important than being happy.
Because it is more important how you finish your life than how you living now. You are a honest person according to your hand.

Let me share a thing with you. My present job is in a oil refinery. Not in India. This is a large industry with many high qualified person. Few have foreign higher degree and training from world renowned institution . They all are my colleagues.
I saw almost all of their palm. What comments I could make from seeing their palm and their attitude that to be a successful person everything is in your hand except opportunity. Our top boss has very sharp fate line. Starting from wrist and finished at Jupiter finger. According to Cheiro he should have the best career than anyone. Yes Cheiro is right our top boss has the best career that may be seen in rare cases. Our second top boss is also highly qualified and has no remarkable fate line and sun line but he is so popular to his fellows for his behavior that
no doubt that he is the most successful person.

So I want to convey a massage to this forum member that please don't want to be so called 'lucky person' or so called 'successful person'. Everything is in your hand within your opportunity.

aan

bssrinivasan

your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:58 am

hi,
if you do not have any problems,why are you worrying?do not look at your hands.look at life and enjoy.

i do not see any problems with your life line as it has a good back up.
everybody has to die someday.it is a mystery.let it remain one.

srinivasan

hansomsam007

praveen sir...

Post by hansomsam007 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:Dear Friend,

How are you healthwise? The line running almost parallel to your life line could mean Line of Mars which will give you great strength and a healthy life. You may have a High Haemoglobin level too. All in all it is a good strength and it supports you where you original life line ends.

Indication on Mount of Apollo looks like a Trident -- Trishul so it means you have Lord Shiva's protection. Great Indication to have.

Pravin Kumar
dear pravin sir, thanks for your time
i am doing fine healthwise...a little on the overweight side...but no problem as such....
and as correctly pointed out by you I am indeed a devotee of Lord Shiva.
i would like to add here that i also wanted to know :
1. if the line beneath my ring finger (mount of apollo) is a shorter version of fame line...
2. what the line in between my mount of saturn and mount of jupiter signify....is it a continuation of my fate line or some other line...
3. what are the various horizontal lines in the mount of venus (one line is particularly deep)...someone mentioned that it means that i am closely inspired by  someone of the opposite sex...i am not sure.

plz clarify.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”