Double life/head line, lots of criss cross, several marriage lines.

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

koolhead360

Double life/head line, lots of criss cross, several marriage lines.

Post by koolhead360 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:52 pm

I have a double life/head line, lots of criss cross and several marriage lines.
I am male, 29 yrs old...
Since last 9 yrs I am in great distress..bu hu hu.. :-(

My Right hand (click to enlarge):

My marriage lines (side image of right hand):

What do they mean.....I have currently lots of trouble in my life involving financial, relationship and study matter... (all of them are almost stuck or empty)

When will things get better....please provide me some insight..

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:03 am

Your life has been restricted by your Parents. You are attached to them and there is guidance from them which clashes with your nature. You had problems around 19, 21, 24, 26 and some of these could be relationship problems too. Cannot tell much from this image. Your fingers are short and hence a person who loves to go for big projects. Such a person cannot do odd jobs. You could do business but better first to work under a successful businessman, learn the tricks of the trade and then go alone. You have 4 relationship lines that matter.

Pravin Kumar

koolhead360

Post by koolhead360 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:25 am

Thanks Praveen ji, for your reading. :-)

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:03 am

Dear koolhead360,

What about your feedback?

Pravin Kumar

koolhead360

Post by koolhead360 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:02 pm

Well, pravinji,

About feedback, your telling about my parents being my restriction is in a sense right. They are too protective for me. They love me very much, so they have created a nice environment around me. But I like challenges and taking risks. However, I love them too and I would understand their mentality only after being a parent myself.

I did have trouble in the years mentioned by you. Mostly it was between 25-27.

I already have had 3 relationships, none worked.

In short, your readings are good.

As the conversation has already begun, may I ask you pravinji, what will be the future position of study, wealth and relationship in my palm.

Thanks in advance

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:09 pm

It is difficult to give you a reply to your questions on the basis of the poor image of your palm. The image should be sharp, palm size should be 50% bigger than this and for relationship you have to post side views of the palm.

Even otherwise wealth cannot be predicted from the palm. We can only say that such and such line will help you. You have to utilise that plus point by working harder and be dedicated. Aim to reach the sky and work accordingly. As for education if Mount of Jupitor is prominent then you will love education especially if its apex is nearest to head line but again that education does not mean studying in School, College or elsewhere. It could be even sitting at home. So these are relative terms. Again for relationship all that can be said is that you will have good partner in life.

Pravin Kumar

biltu

Post by biltu » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:47 pm

A little help for koolhead360

A big picture of his palm.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:44 am

Right now you are under tension as the head line is broad and there appears a long island with very little width.

Relationship lines are many but you compare the prominence of your relationship lines as compared to your head, life and heart line then one can safely say that persons coming in your life will also play that much roll as the relationship lines are not so prominent compared to other main lines

Better meditate to get good results. Just look at the tip of the nose with your right eye, keeping the left eye closed. See the nostril expanding contracting Do this for 5 minutes in the morning, 5 minutes in the afternoon and 5 minutes in the night. This will help you a lot.

Pravin Kumar

bacidnutella

Post by bacidnutella » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:32 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:
Even otherwise wealth cannot be predicted from the palm. We can only say that such and such line will help you. You have to utilise that plus point by working harder and be dedicated. Aim to reach the sky and work accordingly. As for education if Mount of Jupitor is prominent then you will love education especially if its apex is nearest to head line but again that education does not mean studying in School, College or elsewhere. It could be even sitting at home. So these are relative terms. Again for relationship all that can be said is that you will have good partner in life.

Pravin Kumar
I totally agree with this statement it up to us. Your hand shows a sensitive nervous side, taking to deep and hard your stress and issues ...   use Mr. Pravin's advise of meditation it will help a lot.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:22 pm

biltu wrote:A little help for koolhead360

A big picture of his palm.

Hi koolhead360,

You are presently coming out of your present problems, which began from age 21/22.
What is it?

Age 25 set you in a fair career field, but gave opposite sex troubles.
Maybe you became more mentally independent from this time!

RishiRahul

koolhead360

Post by koolhead360 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:14 am

Thanks Biltu for giving full view of my palm n ur avatar is really cool :-)

Pravinji, I will follow your meditation procedure, thanks. (Do I need to do that with my right eye closed only or alternate it, 5 min for each eye closed?)

Bacidnutella, Yes I am very very nervous guy. So much that every time I give my introduction in a group meeting. My hands and lips tremble. I later found out that I get excited about a situation too soon and too much. It never goes away... :smt009

RishiRahul, My troubles began at the age of 19 when I was forced to go to a foreign nation by my parents for my study, it was when i first faced myself being very nervous with people. I was very good at my studies (was a topper) and my career goal and path leading it were all well defined. All started going down, when I first fell in love (first time) with a girl 7 years older than me. It was one sided. Still my career/study was on track. After 2 years I fell in love with a girl 7 years younger than me. It was also one sided. Again after 2 years I fell in love with another girl. Again it was one sided. :smt010

In the mean time, my self confidence was going down and I was getting a very nervous person. I started smoking cigarettes as I was very alone. I was facing troubles in my study/university due to my nervousness. I could not even give any oral presentations and so I was kicked out of my university for failing in subjects.  I had only few courses left to complete. I had only little money left. Then for 1 year, I lived like a pendulum, working at various places... just moving here and there and not going anywhere.

I cam back to my country about 3 years ago. All is smooth now. I have joined a distant education programme. But still I am a nervous guy and I am financially troubled as I ,at the age of 29, have to depend upon my parents for money b'cause I have no degree and so no money.

I guess everything is getting all right, even though at a slow pace.

All I can now say is that, Experiences that I gained last 8-9 years have made my view wide. I sometimes laugh at my past actions of falling in blind love and smoking cigarettes with tears in my eyes. :smt005  . I have become spiritual (not religious) and now I want to make everything alright even though its late. :smt012

I now think that, every situation, condition and action have some reason for their existence which is as mysterious as the life itself. When the reason is fulfilled the situation, condition and actions related to them also fades away. So instead of getting too sad or happy, we should face every situations calmly and do things as required. Past experiences have made me to believe that we all are one and our individuality is only like a temporary wave arising on a vast ocean of consciousness. So, we sud treat everyone equally. Life is full of surprises with bad and good times, and none of them stays with us forever...leaving us with hope and fear which make our life interesting and busy experiencing it. :smt020

Destroying something is a fast process while creating something is a slow but a beautiful process. I will need a lot of patience for it. Thanks all for your concern. :-)

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:57 am

Dear Koolhead360,

Your ID is at least very good. It would have been better if it had been Calmhead24/7. Which city/country are you from? Whether you do the breathing and watching exercise with the right nose or the left one or alternate it, it does not matter. You will get the same results. While watching with right eye the tip of the nose, keep your left eye closed for good results. As you watch the right nose tip you will see your right nostrils expanding as you inhale and collapsing as you exhale. This will calm down your mind, enable you to control your thoughts, make peace within and your nervousness will reduce considerably.

When negative energies go then positive energies flow as you will then really start living and gradually you will gain all that you lost and rise up like a Phoenix. There is no time limit for meditation. When you reach a certain stage you will yourself meditate for 30 minutes and increase it to 60 minutes. There are many many exercises but ultimately closing your eyes and connecting with your Innerself is the final exercise for therein lies the ultimate search of every Soul.

Living in this world you also have to earn your livelihood and ignore the negatives and feed on the positives. Every human being has ups and downs and you too will have them. Meditating gives you that confidence that you can face the negative situation with calmness and gain from the positive situation. There will come a time when you will covert the negative situation to a positive one too.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar.

P.S. You will then experience two side love too :)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:48 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Hi koolhead360,

You are presently coming out of your present problems, which began from age 21/22.
What is it?

RishiRahul
koolhead360 wrote:
RishiRahul, My troubles began at the age of 19 when I was forced to go to a foreign nation by my parents for my study, it was when i first faced myself being very nervous with people. I was very good at my studies (was a topper) and my career goal and path leading it were all well defined. All started going down, when I first fell in love (first time) with a girl 7 years older than me. It was one sided. Still my career/study was on track. After 2 years I fell in love with a girl 7 years younger than me. It was also one sided. Again after 2 years I fell in love with another girl. Again it was one sided. :smt010

In the mean time, my self confidence was going down and I was getting a very nervous person. I started smoking cigarettes as I was very alone. I was facing troubles in my study/university due to my nervousness. I could not even give any oral presentations and so I was kicked out of my university for failing in subjects.  I had only few courses left to complete. I had only little money left. Then for 1 year, I lived like a pendulum, working at various places... just moving here and there and not going anywhere.

I cam back to my country about 3 years ago. All is smooth now. I have joined a distant education programme. But still I am a nervous guy and I am financially troubled as I ,at the age of 29, have to depend upon my parents for money b'cause I have no degree and so no money.

All I can now say is that, Experiences that I gained last 8-9 years have made my view wide. I sometimes laugh at my past actions of falling in blind love and smoking cigarettes with tears in my eyes. :smt005  . I have become spiritual (not religious) and now I want to make everything alright even though its late. :smt012

I now think that, every situation, condition and action have some reason for their existence which is as mysterious as the life itself. When the reason is fulfilled the situation, condition and actions related to them also fades away. So instead of getting too sad or happy, we should face every situations calmly and do things as required. Past experiences have made me to believe that we all are one and our individuality is only like a temporary wave arising on a vast ocean of consciousness. So, we sud treat everyone equally. Life is full of surprises with bad and good times, and none of them stays with us forever...leaving us with hope and fear which make our life interesting and busy experiencing it. :smt020

Destroying something is a fast process while creating something is a slow but a beautiful process. I will need a lot of patience for it. Thanks all for your concern. :-)

Hi,

You , due to the interference /wrong decision of parents had to/went abroad for studies. Age 19 (2002), you said.
The island in your fate line began even before this.

Which means at age 21/22 (which is 2/3 years after leaving for abroad the disruption started affecting you personally; ie 2004/5).

Age 25 (you said age 26) you returned to your homeland, and things are better. Age 26 is 2009.

The time in years is derived from the date of birth given in your profile.
Please confirm (and include this quote in your reply) so that I can assist you further.

You need a lot of time for self growth, but you will find yourself getting busier as you go ahead in life, majorly due to meeting others demands (family).

You need to become very good in some field which is innovative/creative.
What education are you onto?

Independence in your palm is late & you can see it happening late.
You will develop a good sense of humour, wit, & communication skills which comes to aid your profession/social life.

You can post your left palm too.

Rishi

koolhead360

Post by koolhead360 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:39 pm

Hello Pravinji, thanks for your inspiring words. I belong to Kathmandu, Nepal where i currently live. However i spent much of my times in China, India and Germany. I will definitely follow your meditation method. Actually in the midst of my trouble I accidentally got into meditation by myself. I dont know whether my meditation procedure at that time was wrong as it brought havoc in my mind. I started getting strong pulling sensation between my eyebrows. I still have this feeling and sometimes it gets too much strong. All those breakups,lonliness, low self esteem and uncontrolled meditation made me go into nothingness. Then I was stuck in time. However now I think I am coming in senses of the material world, one by one.

RishiRahul, I am currently studying business managment. Thanks for your suggestions.

My birth details are:
Date of birth: 16 June, 1983
Place: Lhasa, Tibet (China):
Latitude: 29° 41' North
Longitude: 91° 10' East
Local time: 09:30 am

I know I am asking for more but thank you for your efforts.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:27 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Hi koolhead360,

What is it?

RishiRahul
koolhead360 wrote:

Hi,

You , due to the interference /wrong decision of parents had to/went abroad for studies. Age 19 (2002), you said.
The island in your fate line began even before this.

Which means at age 21/22 (which is 2/3 years after leaving for abroad the disruption started affecting you personally; ie 2004/5).

Age 25 (you said age 26) you returned to your homeland, and things are better. Age 26 is 2009.

The time in years is derived from the date of birth given in your profile.
Please confirm (and include this quote in your reply) so that I can assist you further.

You need a lot of time for self growth, but you will find yourself getting busier as you go ahead in life, majorly due to meeting others demands (family).

You need to become very good in some field which is innovative/creative.
What education are you onto?

Independence in your palm is late & you can see it happening late.
You will develop a good sense of humour, wit, & communication skills which comes to aid your profession/social life.

You can post your left palm too.

Rishi
koolhead360 wrote:Hello Pravinji, thanks for your inspiring words. I belong to Kathmandu, Nepal where i currently live. However i spent much of my times in China, India and Germany. I will definitely follow your meditation method. Actually in the midst of my trouble I accidentally got into meditation by myself. I dont know whether my meditation procedure at that time was wrong as it brought havoc in my mind. I started getting strong pulling sensation between my eyebrows. I still have this feeling and sometimes it gets too much strong. All those breakups,lonliness, low self esteem and uncontrolled meditation made me go into nothingness. Then I was stuck in time. However now I think I am coming in senses of the material world, one by one.

RishiRahul, I am currently studying business managment. Thanks for your suggestions.

My birth details are:
Date of birth: 16 June, 1983
Place: Lhasa, Tibet (China):
Latitude: 29° 41' North
Longitude: 91° 10' East
Local time: 09:30 am

I know I am asking for more but thank you for your efforts.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hello,

Many options for growth will come to your life soon, within a year.
But if you focus on the carrer building area, rather than the personal....you will gain.

The above sounds like a general advise that olders give; but I say this for reason very typical to your chart.
2013 June can be important in this regard.

Somehow, foreign connections will play n important role in your life in some way.

RishiRahul

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”