Please read my palms ..efforts on career front going invain

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Seeking_direction

Please read my palms ..efforts on career front going invain

Post by Seeking_direction » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:46 pm

Respected Palmist /astrologers,

Good evening to you

Male here

I am feeling very much stagnant in my career. No monetary gains in spite taking efforts. When i asked my boss where i am lagging ,why you are not not giving good increment. He replied even though i worked well he cant give good increment and declined to comment. This is the third time this has happened.
Now a days i feel like doing nothing at work place. Feeling very frustrated and directionless

Will i have good career if yes when? i have started loosing hope that i will have good career.

Everyone at my home , my parents now don't have trust that i can do well in career.

what to do

1. doing freelancing and some teaching on software side by side but no major success yet.
2.go abroad?
3. pursue MBA or some PG
4. change my field
Attachments
right hand 1.PNG
Right hand 1
right hand 1.PNG (927.37 KiB) Viewed 3532 times
rt 2.PNG
Right hand 2
rt 2.PNG (902.17 KiB) Viewed 3532 times
lh1.PNG
Left hand 1
lh1.PNG (841.58 KiB) Viewed 3532 times
lh2.PNG
Left hand 2
lh2.PNG (785.49 KiB) Viewed 3532 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Please read my palms ..efforts on career front going invain

Post by RishiRahul » Wed May 01, 2013 5:26 pm

Seeking_direction wrote:Respected Palmist /astrologers,

Good evening to you

Male here

I am feeling very much stagnant in my career. No monetary gains in spite taking efforts. When i asked my boss where i am lagging ,why you are not not giving good increment. He replied even though i worked well he cant give good increment and declined to comment. This is the third time this has happened.
Now a days i feel like doing nothing at work place. Feeling very frustrated and directionless

Will i have good career if yes when? i have started loosing hope that i will have good career.

Everyone at my home , my parents now don't have trust that i can do well in career.

what to do

1. doing freelancing and some teaching on software side by side but no major success yet.
2.go abroad?
3. pursue MBA or some PG
4. change my field

Hi,

At age 30.7 you will get an esteem building experience.
Did you start losing self esteem from age 29.25?

Did you start your proper career from age 25?

If you do have the upliftement at age 30.7, then your life looks up from age 33, when your mind would work with more clarity/less disturbance.

RishiRahul

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Wed May 01, 2013 6:33 pm

Hi there,

1. You have good luck in properity deals. You will own properities. Well evidenced via various features in your palm.

2. Bad parts are , you have much cross mark in palm with broken fate line. broken fate line also indicate change of location and career. It will happen around 40s or little before.

3. The line passing diagnally between index and saturn finger is called "mandoshnada". Usually found in the hands of unemployees , indifferent peoples, and problem in career.

4. your fate lines ends at head line indicating wrong decision in career path leads setbacks

5. You seems to have very clear snake's head mark in your palm . I marked it below

6. Problem through siblings, and enemies are noted. Emotional disturbance with multiple marriage line may indicate second marriage.

Regards.
Attachments
PicsArt_1367431210645.jpg
Sign of snake's head - possibly (may) indicate rahu or ketu in 10th house
PicsArt_1367431210645.jpg (344.54 KiB) Viewed 3505 times

bssrinivasan

your query

Post by bssrinivasan » Thu May 02, 2013 7:56 am

hi,
there is a change of career around 35 because of bad judgement.going by lines only,your career does not promise anything great.

there is another way of looking at things.you have a spatulate hand,good head line and good thumb.they are more than enough to create a good future.

just change your way of thinking.it will create your destiny.
way to destiny is THINKING>>FEELING>>ACTION>>HABIT>>PERSONALITY>>DESTINY

create your own destiny by thinking,actions and persistence.lines do not make destiny.you do.

all the best.
srinivasan

Seeking_direction

Post by Seeking_direction » Thu May 02, 2013 1:19 pm

RishiRahul wrote:

Good evening to you

Male here

what to do

2.go abroad?
3. pursue MBA or some PG
4. change my field

Hi,

If you do have the upliftement at age 30.7, then your life looks up from age 33, when your mind would work with more clarity/less disturbance.

RishiRahul

Namaskar RishiRahul Ji

Thank you so much for your prompt help and guidance. I am fortunate to have got guidance from you.

Rishirahul ji -- At age 30.7 you will get an esteem building experience.

seeking direction --Sir please let me know what do i need to do to build self esteem. I am ready to take efforts to come out of these frustrations.

Rishirahul ji -- Did you start losing self esteem from age 29.25?
Seeking direrction-- Rishirahul ji you are absolutely right . At 29.5 my moon MD started my self esteem started loosing. For me self esteem is more related to good career in general.

Rishirahul ji --Did you start your proper career from age 25?
Seeking direction-- Hats off to your prediction rishirahul ji. At 24.5 i started my career on contract basis then got permanent after few months

Rishirahul ji-- If you do have the upliftement at age 30.7, then your life looks up from age 33, when your mind would work with more clarity/less disturbance.

Seeking direction --  Career direction point of view this is very critical for me. i want to establish on my own. Will you please let me know what would be my course  of action to be able to get self esteem up liftment. I would be really grateful to you if could guide me on career front.
1.Will i have a good career after age of 33.
2.Any possibility of  side income source like freelancing work and teaching of software ( i have just started it)  
3. Will i go abroad for job purpose or how beneficial it would be.

Whether the problems that i have been experiencing on career front  are only because of my limited abilities or there are some other factors associated with that.

Thank you so much again for your valuable time.

Regards,
seeking direction.
Last edited by Seeking_direction on Thu May 02, 2013 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seeking_direction

Post by Seeking_direction » Thu May 02, 2013 1:38 pm

stalin.v wrote:Hi there,

1. You have good luck in properity deals. You will own properities. Well evidenced via various features in your palm.

2. Bad parts are , you have much cross mark in palm with broken fate line. broken fate line also indicate change of location and career. It will happen around 40s or little before.

3. The line passing diagnally between index and saturn finger is called "mandoshnada". Usually found in the hands of unemployees , indifferent peoples, and problem in career.

4. your fate lines ends at head line indicating wrong decision in career path leads setbacks

5. You seems to have very clear snake's head mark in your palm . I marked it below

6. Problem through siblings, and enemies are noted. Emotional disturbance with multiple marriage line may indicate second marriage.

Regards.
Hello Stalin,

Thank you so much for attending my request and guidance.

Stalin-  your prediction about snakes head mark is right and i do have rahu in 10th house.

Seeking guidance-  How can i overcome  struggles that i am experiencing in career  because of that. Do i have large no of hidden enemies. Whether the enmity is because of my straight forwardness. what precaution i must take at my career place.

In my palm the fate line starting above head line has crossed the heart line and going towards Saturn finger ends below dragon head line. what is the significance of that?

1. Do you see any possibility of me going abroad related to career
2. will i be able to establish myself on my own
3. Freelancing and teaching is good for me
4. Any success in stock markets

thank you for your precious time

seeking direction

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri May 03, 2013 4:28 pm

Seeking_direction wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Good evening to you

Male here

what to do

2.go abroad?
3. pursue MBA or some PG
4. change my field

Hi,

RishiRahul

Namaskar RishiRahul Ji

Thank you so much for your prompt help and guidance. I am fortunate to have got guidance from you.

Rishirahul ji -- At age 30.7 you will get an esteem building experience.

seeking direction --Sir please let me know what do i need to do to build self esteem. I am ready to take efforts to come out of these frustrations.

Rishirahul ji -- Did you start losing self esteem from age 29.25?
Seeking direrction-- Rishirahul ji you are absolutely right . At 29.5 my moon MD started my self esteem started loosing. For me self esteem is more related to good career in general.

Rishirahul ji --Did you start your proper career from age 25?
Seeking direction-- Hats off to your prediction rishirahul ji. At 24.5 i started my career on contract basis then got permanent after few months

Rishirahul ji-- If you do have the upliftement at age 30.7, then your life looks up from age 33, when your mind would work with more clarity/less disturbance.

Seeking direction --  Career direction point of view this is very critical for me. i want to establish on my own. Will you please let me know what would be my course  of action to be able to get self esteem up liftment. I would be really grateful to you if could guide me on career front.
1.Will i have a good career after age of 33.
2.Any possibility of  side income source like freelancing work and teaching of software ( i have just started it)  
3. Will i go abroad for job purpose or how beneficial it would be.

Whether the problems that i have been experiencing on career front  are only because of my limited abilities or there are some other factors associated with that.

Thank you so much again for your valuable time.

Regards,
seeking direction.

Hi,

You have mentioned it 'yourself' that your esteem would be built/regained by a good career.

Prediction= self esteem increases at age 30.7.
Try to not think too much as you have an overactive imagination; & a job nature where public touch/contact is required is good for you.

I am not implying that you should change jobs, but be more socially communicative at work.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Fri May 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Seeking_direction wrote:
stalin.v wrote:Hi there,

Regards.
Hello Stalin,

Thank you so much for attending my request and guidance.

Stalin-  your prediction about snakes head mark is right and i do have rahu in 10th house.

Seeking guidance-  How can i overcome  struggles that i am experiencing in career  because of that. Do i have large no of hidden enemies. Whether the enmity is because of my straight forwardness. what precaution i must take at my career place.

In my palm the fate line starting above head line has crossed the heart line and going towards Saturn finger ends below dragon head line. what is the significance of that?

1. Do you see any possibility of me going abroad related to career
2. will i be able to establish myself on my own
3. Freelancing and teaching is good for me
4. Any success in stock markets

thank you for your precious time

seeking direction
Hi,

1. To find a pictorial sign is not so easy. but you possess it so clearly. Have you been awared of the snake head mark in your palm before i say? You are gifted as you know your direction and problem through your palm. because, Most of the peoples will not get into palmistry , as a solution , to deal with their problem. so, you have spiritual voice here to give you direction.

2. A pictorial sign in a palm produce multi folded effect in one's life. I also wonder that whether people who are having rahu in 10th house will have snake's head sign between where you have exactly! Ofcourse, This is the path of learning.

3. Solution: Appeasing snake deities and rahu on every saturday with devotion will be the leading solution than any other way. Try research on rahu . Share your findings and thoughts in the forum if you are interested. You have rahu in 10th house. so, you will have ketu in 4th house. So, Hinderance in properity may be expected though you seems to have so much properity or will accumilate it , seen in palm. what about your mom. does she under confusion or worries! (Just a logical opinion)

4. Have you ever thought that you're a manifestation of snake deity? A saturnian palm shows that he is the manifestation of saturn. similarly, You can be one of such like how every human are the manifestation of one or the other energy form illustrated by their dominant planet in their natal chat.

5. Yes, Peoples may call it sarpa dosham. Logical assuptions will be like you may have killed snakes last birth. so, you're suffering now. This talks usually come front through karmic theory. so, you try nadi astrology where they can predict your parents name for the purpose of verification . Later they will tell your past birth details. They will tell you remedies in two ways. a. Santhi kandam - These deals about which and all temples you have to go in order and devote those deities b. Thetchai kandam - They will give you spirualized copper plate to tie in your body . This was done by chanting mantras so on..

6. These may sound weird to some peoples. but assume when a stranger could predict your family background with their names, through ancient palm leaf manuscripts by verifyiing with your thumb print, the remedy they instruct become logically trustworthy.

7. 45 is the period , abroad travelling expected.

8. Rahu is not a spiritual. but he is the one wants to enjoy the life maximum.

9. Provide your chart or lagna here for some verifications.

10. Thanks for your good quality pictures.

Regards.

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Tue May 07, 2013 9:43 am

Here is the illustration representing the similarity between spectacled cobra head and the pictorial sign in his hand.

Regards,
stalin.v
Attachments
completed cobra picture.jpg
completed cobra picture.jpg (147.42 KiB) Viewed 3022 times

stalin.v

Post by stalin.v » Tue May 07, 2013 9:43 am

Here is the illustration representing the similarity between spectacled cobra head and the pictorial sign in his hand.

Regards,
stalin.v
Attachments
completed cobra picture.jpg
completed cobra picture.jpg (147.42 KiB) Viewed 3022 times

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed May 08, 2013 2:15 pm

Dear Friend,

You have a short thumb. Do you think with your heart? I have not seen the palm in detail but just a glance at it gives me a feeling that you need to control yourself to move in the proper direction. Your question to your Boss should be: Sir I have worked very hard and I should get a raise in salary for my dedication.

RishiRahul wrote:

Good evening to you

Male here

what to do

2.go abroad?
3. pursue MBA or some PG
4. change my field

Hi,

RishiRahul
Any shortcoming in the palm can be rectified by meditation. Take any good book on Mind Control go through it and follow it. In the meantime just look at your nose tip with the right eye and watch the nostrils expanding and collapsing for as long as you can, 3 times a day and see how much you improve within 40 to 60 days. This will help a lot.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”