Left hand simian line separate from life line

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

menotu

Left hand simian line separate from life line

Post by menotu » Tue May 28, 2013 5:45 pm

On my left hand I have a simian line that ends under my index finger.  Also my life line starts under the simian line about 1/3 of a inch away.  Most that I've seen the life line and simian line meet.  Mine doesn't.  Any thoughts on this?
Attachments
left_hand_simian_line.jpg
left_hand_simian_line.jpg (25.01 KiB) Viewed 3000 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed May 29, 2013 6:19 am

moved to the palmistry reading forum,

site moderator

menotu

66 views and no response?

Post by menotu » Thu May 30, 2013 9:09 pm

There are 66 views and no one has a reply as to what's the difference between a connected simian-life line and a non-connected simian-life line?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Left hand simian line separate from life line

Post by RishiRahul » Fri May 31, 2013 7:20 am

menotu wrote:On my left hand I have a simian line that ends under my index finger.  Also my life line starts under the simian line about 1/3 of a inch away.  Most that I've seen the life line and simian line meet.  Mine doesn't.  Any thoughts on this?

The sort of lines your left hand has indicate a mind which is very focussed & rigid in whatever he feels like undertaking.
Difficult childhood is seen, in terms of achieving independance early, as their mental bent in early life does not help them to rise up to the situation easily.
After 28 & 36 the life starts changing.
Aggression play a bigger role in early life.

This head cum heart line gives great concentration  in whatever he does, with a go ahead spirit amounting to recklessness often.

Such people become more humane with age; which depends upon the development in the right hand (presumably your right hand does not have this combined line).

Their love natures are very intense, & moodiness affects.

...some insights...

RishiRahul

menotu

Exactly... wow.

Post by menotu » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Thanks for the reply.  I really do appreciate it.  I've had my doubts about palmistry, in the past, but have learned to appreciate it.  
Now, in your response I don't think you were even a little off.
* I hate multitasking, to put it simply....heh.  
* My childhood was difficult being the youngest of 6 kids.  Also, I cannot remember most of it until around 7 yrs old.  
* At 28 physically my life changed, but nothing permanent.  At 36 I quit a job of 10 yrs and completely changed my career for the next 10 yrs.  
* I always followed this phrase "shoot from the hip"  Basically meaning I never over analyzed anything and went with my gut feelings, which many times turned out to be very reckless.  
* My right hand is "normal" and yes, I've become very humane.  I have to justify to myself why I need to exterminate a bug.  
* I have a very strong love for nature and feel most at home deep in a forest or by myself on the beach and I can be very quiet and calm during a crisis or go ballistic when someone asks me an annoying question.  
Now the final question that I have to answer myself is:  why does this all matter?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Left hand simian line separate from life line

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:52 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
menotu wrote:On my left hand I have a simian line that ends under my index finger.  Also my life line starts under the simian line about 1/3 of a inch away.  Most that I've seen the life line and simian line meet.  Mine doesn't.  Any thoughts on this?

The sort of lines your left hand has indicate a mind which is very focussed & rigid in whatever he feels like undertaking.
Difficult childhood is seen, in terms of achieving independance early, as their mental bent in early life does not help them to rise up to the situation easily.
After 28 & 36 the life starts changing.
Aggression play a bigger role in early life.

This head cum heart line gives great concentration  in whatever he does, with a go ahead spirit amounting to recklessness often.

Such people become more humane with age; which depends upon the development in the right hand (presumably your right hand does not have this combined line).

Their love natures are very intense, & moodiness affects.

...some insights...

RishiRahul
menotu wrote:Thanks for the reply.  I really do appreciate it.  I've had my doubts about palmistry, in the past, but have learned to appreciate it.  
Now, in your response I don't think you were even a little off.
* I hate multitasking, to put it simply....heh.  
* My childhood was difficult being the youngest of 6 kids.  Also, I cannot remember most of it until around 7 yrs old.  
* At 28 physically my life changed, but nothing permanent.  At 36 I quit a job of 10 yrs and completely changed my career for the next 10 yrs.  
* I always followed this phrase "shoot from the hip"  Basically meaning I never over analyzed anything and went with my gut feelings, which many times turned out to be very reckless.  
* My right hand is "normal" and yes, I've become very humane.  I have to justify to myself why I need to exterminate a bug.  
* I have a very strong love for nature and feel most at home deep in a forest or by myself on the beach and I can be very quiet and calm during a crisis or go ballistic when someone asks me an annoying question.  
Now the final question that I have to answer myself is:  why does this all matter?

Hi,

The thought 'Why does it all matter' comes from the need for attaining a state of Tranquility' of mind & heart.

The tunes from the heart & mind is not in fair balance, for which real peace is deficient.
A mind that thinks too fast.

RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:06 pm

Rishiji,

Do you see a Girdle of Venus on top of the Simians Line or is it the Short Heart Line? Is it a proper Simians Line.

The Head or Simians Line is independent and hence where ever there is shortcomings in the palm it aggravates due to this reason i.e. the independent head/simian line. The person is more head strong than heart strong. His prominent mount of venus indicates love for adventure, travel. I cannot see his Mount of Venus clearly but if it is grilled then he must be very passionate by nature.

Original Life line ends at about 34/35 and the new one starts a little away showing change of life style, circumstances.

Pravin Kumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:Rishiji,

Do you see a Girdle of Venus on top of the Simians Line or is it the Short Heart Line? Is it a proper Simians Line.

The Head or Simians Line is independent and hence where ever there is shortcomings in the palm it aggravates due to this reason i.e. the independent head/simian line. The person is more head strong than heart strong. His prominent mount of venus indicates love for adventure, travel. I cannot see his Mount of Venus clearly but if it is grilled then he must be very passionate by nature.

Original Life line ends at about 34/35 and the new one starts a little away showing change of life style, circumstances.

Pravin Kumar

Yes, I saw all these, but only mentioned the things he would gain from/less harsh.
You will note that I mentioned recklessness; and moodiness (girdle of venus)

The hand is hard & kind of 'closed in'.

I remember seeing another palm just like this, & I know the person.
The native was reckless, headstrong, but that was the right hand.

I did not comment more as this present palm is only the left palm.

But in any case, since such people do not get peace of mind, they seek spirituality of sorts.

Yes, this can also be read as a short heart line (very masculine sexual tendencies) with a long head line; also the head line as a simian line.
I read it both ways and judge.

Rishi

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”