Beginner Reader

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ayame67

Beginner Reader

Post by ayame67 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:14 am

Hello, i've recently discovered palmistry and started taking serious interest in it, i've read quite a few books about it but i still have some questions regarding my own palm (as i'm currently practicing on it).
If someone could read the lines on my palm that would be great.
I'm mostly interested in my fate lines, yes lines, as i (i think) have two of them.
Also my the two lines that go under my apollo and/or saturn finger (the ones  that come from the side) i can't tell what they are.
Another thing that deeply confuses me is my hand shape (sadly, as it seems to be the most basic level of reading) i honestly can't figure it out. I have spatula fingernails but i don't think my palm is a fire one.
I know the picture isn't very HQ but i can't get a better one so please bear with me ;<
Thank you in advance to whoever will try reading my palm. I'm no necessarily asking for all the above even one would be fine.
Oh and i would like to know which palm is better to read in my case. I was born left handed but my parents forced me to change hands, now i'm right handed but can also do a lot of stuff with my left.
Attachments
Photo-0045.jpg
Photo-0045.jpg (373.92 KiB) Viewed 1261 times

bssrinivasan

your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:06 am

hi,
you have sent the print of left hand. you have to read both hands. left hand, if you are right handed, indicates the original traits and the right how you make a mess of it.
Your left hand indicates a good design by the creator. your hand is square with spatulate fingers. you can be a good inventor. you will be practical with original ideas. Long hand indicates that you care for minor details.

life line is long and clear. you will have a long life with good vitality.

Head line with the slight gap between life line shows you are self confident and independent with sufficient caution.you will be materialistic by nature. sloping line gives good imagination.

heart line starting between jupiter and saturn gives balance between idealism and passion in matters of affection.

there are two fate lines indicating two careers or sources of income. one is because of your effort. it has difficulties around 21to 23 and stops around 35 because of wrong judgment.

second career starts early and continues till the end showing a highly successful career. it is subject to fancies of others.

sun line indicates fame and riches after 50 years.

my suggestion is stop looking at hands and the planets. decide what you want inlife and follow it up with persistent action.

lines do not create destiny. you do by your thinking and actions.

all the best.
srinivasan

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”