Faint Lifeline midway. Please read my palm. Request to Pravin jee, Rahul ji, Srinivas ji and others

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

mraks

Faint Lifeline midway. Please read my palm. Request to Pravin jee, Rahul ji, Srinivas ji and others

Post by mraks » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:33 am

Dear Sirs,

I am new to this forum and requesting for a palm reading for the first time. I am male aged 32 and married. My questions are:

1. Lifeline is faint somewhat in the middle and becoming normal in my right hand. Is this a break in the lifeline?. if so will i be able to overcome it.

2. I am extremely unlucky career wise and i have never been able to grow up in life career wise. Finding another job is very tough for me and in the present job there is not much financial gains for me.Luck hasnt favoured me in anything.

3.I feel that i am cursed and will remain like this only throughout my life.

I am in badly in need of some help.

Regards,
Rakesh
Attachments
LH_1.JPG
Left Hand_1
LH_1.JPG (448.28 KiB) Viewed 3381 times
LH_2.JPG
Left Hand_2
LH_2.JPG (432.54 KiB) Viewed 3381 times
RH_1.JPG
Right Hand_1
RH_1.JPG (525.93 KiB) Viewed 3381 times
RH_2.JPG
Right Hand_2
RH_2.JPG (465.4 KiB) Viewed 3381 times
RH_3.JPG
Right Hand_3
RH_3.JPG (586.88 KiB) Viewed 3381 times

mraks

Post by mraks » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:41 am

I am right handed person.

bssrinivasan

your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:20 am

hi,
the break in life line shows reduced vitality at that point which is late in life. forget about the break.
you  have a spatulate  hand and good head line indicating good intelligence, originality and hard work. this type of hand does not depend on fate. they create their own destiny.
if you are not getting on well in life, try to change your ideas and actions. that will create a new destiny.
you are not a failure till you give up. no need to feel dejected. approach life with a positive out look. you will surely succeed.
stop looking at hands and stars. start looking at life and see how you can change it.
srinivasan

mraks

Help regarding Lifeline

Post by mraks » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:27 am

Dear Sir,

Many thanks for reading my palm. I have one doubt, In my right hand can you tell me more about my life line.I can notice in my right hand after a certain stage there is a faint line from the life line and going downwards towards the wrist and another one also joining this line and also branching out.It continues downwards and becomes a curve.  This is not clearly visible in the first photo.It can be seen in the second and third right hand photo.Can you tell me at what age it is appearing to.I Can you throw some more light on this? Does lifeline change with age?

One more thing that i wanted to tell you is this till date in life whatever i have done it was always because of efforts from my side. Life has never been easy at all to me. I have received no support from anyone apart from my parents that too during young age. After that i have always been on my own and right now i am confused on how to proceed ahead in life. Whatever hardwork and effort i put in becomes useless and i tend to miss out oppurtunities due to unluckiness. Can you suggest ideas so that i can improve my life and overcome my unluckiness.

Regards,
Raks

bssrinivasan

your query

Post by bssrinivasan » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:01 am

hi,
nerves on the hand below the lines are directly connected to the brain. so lines indicate your thinking process in the brain. so if you change your thinking and action, your lines and destiny change.

one way to improve your destiny is meditation where you feed positive thoughts to brain and follow up with action.

age on the line of life with a break is around 50. the line which is merging with life line is line of health. it shows some nervousness at that point. as line is not cutting life line, it is not dangerous.

srinivasan

mraks

Post by mraks » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:30 am

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your inputs. I was asking you about this line(the ones that i have selected and marked in red).Is this a faint lifeline joining the well formed one? This continues and towards the end of the palm it branches off in to two. I was actually asking about this line.

Regards,
Raks
Attachments
Right Hand.jpg
Right Hand
Right Hand.jpg (771.97 KiB) Viewed 2983 times

bssrinivasan

your question

Post by bssrinivasan » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:36 am

hi,
the life line and the faint line joining it together form the life line. where it is faint, it indicates some health problems. but line is stronger after that indicating health will improve after that. this is late in life.

do not lose your present worrying about future. enjoy today because that is what you have.

srinivasan

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”