Dear Rishi Rahul ji Please do spare a few minutes for me too

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

misslilly

Dear Rishi Rahul ji Please do spare a few minutes for me too

Post by misslilly » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:35 pm

Dear Rishi Rahul ji ,
I have been waiting for over a year to ask you so many questions,
please take your time in answering as I know you are busy with life and more.

I request you to pls share some knowledge on my career, my health and marriage..

I have been out of work for a long time now, I don't know what is wrong but it has been a few years .
I saw a dream of being effected by a lady, later we asked a few religious men , some spiritual and other 'Holy people' who told us it is a case of black magic. We did get rid of it by doing a few rituals and prayers and other stuff too but still no change in my career, no money , no job.. I keep looking at my hands and wondering what are all those broken Fate lines for?.. not even 1 for money? and those Apollo lines?

It will be really kind if you could shed some light
1.on my career, do I have a future career in anything? will I ever be Rich? or even famous (since I see the Apollo lines)

2.What will be the fate of my married life in future? a happy marriage or it complicates lol since all the zig zag lines crashing into marriage line..

3.What about my health, I am not as energetic nor motivated as I once used to be, I don't know why I feel very depressed, moody, weak and down most of the time.. is it a health concern? I have lost the zest of life after being jobless and out of money for a long time..

4. My head line suddenly stoops really low across my palm.. what does it indicate?

5. I have lines, ridges on my nails, why is it like that?

6. Do my lines indicate future divorce or loss of partner? I ask because some one saw my hand and said so.. I just want to know why did they say so , does it really show in my lines?

Thank You , Sir Rishi Rahul ji
I will wait for you kind reply

misslilly

Post by misslilly » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:44 pm

:)
Last edited by misslilly on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

misslilly

Post by misslilly » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Please also advise on left palm there cross marking made by branches of life and fateline, there is also one straight line above the cross, the line is coming from venus mount , going through life line and then joining fate line.. it is seen in some pics but cant see in other pics because of camera quality otherwise it is very obvious with naked eye..
never heard of this lines significance? If anyone can interpret this the cross and the line above cross it will be nice.
thank you

:smt100

morning.mirage

Post by morning.mirage » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:18 pm

Is that a trident on your Apollo mount?

misslilly

Post by misslilly » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:40 pm

hmm i am not sure , only an expert can confirm since I have so many lines on apollo   its hard to tell

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:23 am

moved to the palmistry reading forum.

May I have have some past details please, & I will respond in due course.

RishiRahul

misslilly

Post by misslilly » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:00 am

Last edited by misslilly on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

misslilly

Post by misslilly » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:35 pm

Does it show we will have happy married life in future as differences can be resolved over time and with mutual understanding or it wont last?
Last edited by misslilly on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:19 pm

misslilly wrote:Please also advise on left palm there cross marking made by branches of life and fateline, there is also one straight line above the cross, the line is coming from venus mount , going through life line and then joining fate line.. it is seen in some pics but cant see in other pics because of camera quality otherwise it is very obvious with naked eye..
never heard of this lines significance? If anyone can interpret this the cross and the line above cross it will be nice.
thank you

:smt100

They are obstructions in early & early mid life ending by age 35.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:02 pm

misslilly wrote:Dear Rishi Rahul ji ,

I request you to pls share some knowledge on my career, my health and marriage..

I have been out of work for a long time now, I don't know what is wrong but it has been a few years .
I saw a dream of being effected by a lady, later we asked a few religious men , some spiritual and other 'Holy people' who told us it is a case of black magic. We did get rid of it by doing a few rituals and prayers and other stuff too but still no change in my career, no money , no job.. I keep looking at my hands and wondering what are all those broken Fate lines for?.. not even 1 for money? and those Apollo lines?

1.on my career, do I have a future career in anything? will I ever be Rich? or even famous (since I see the Apollo lines)

2.What will be the fate of my married life in future? a happy marriage or it complicates lol since all the zig zag lines crashing into marriage line..

3.What about my health, I am not as energetic nor motivated as I once used to be, I don't know why I feel very depressed, moody, weak and down most of the time.. is it a health concern? I have lost the zest of life after being jobless and out of money for a long time..

4. My head line suddenly stoops really low across my palm.. what does it indicate?

6. Do my lines indicate future divorce or loss of partner? I ask because some one saw my hand and said so.. I just want to know why did they say so , does it really show in my lines?

misslilly wrote::) Yes sure sir,

I am 32,female
Right handed
Unemployeed :(
I have been involved in many different careers
property, sales,advertising,events and media
I am a little known in events n media where i live because
its is a small city so people know me as an amature media personality

Few months back I got Married in court but not yet living with
partner, we have not yet started married life.
Partner lives in other city ,we have booked a
wedding date with a hotel so in few months
we will start a married life together untill then
I am still living with my lovely parents.

Pls advise. career changes were not my decisions. I only went
with the market flow. I did whatever I got so I dont end up broke
I did random jobs because I never got hold of permanent job.
These all wer temp.

Hi,

I am giving short answers to a few questions of yours:=

Health= is a weak area in terms of energy. More since age 29 or 31. This is temporary, & should improve as 40 approaches.

career=some proper career begun at age 28 ish; planned from 26.
Met with problems from after age 30.

personal= yes, I see a faint line of influence which is influencing the fate line at present. This is stronger in the left hand than the right hand; but it is there in both.

Your future reminds me of age 33 & 35; which is mid 2014 to mid 2015  &  mid 2016 to mid 2017.

Nov 2013 to May 2014 spins you in some career/career direction which you will need to maintain with focus; while 2015 would be the foundation.

With the limited details I can say the above.
Also please confirm/correct the past constructed by me, so that I can help you with the limited details.

RishiRahul

misslilly

Post by misslilly » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Dear Rishi ji

Career wise ,I have seen a life of Only struggle and uncertainties (financially) since I was a child but The ages you mentioned I never got a job but I was very clear about what I wanted to do with my life, for the first time at age 27- 28..
I was always unfocused and confused about a stable career choice but I made up my mind and studied hard for a career in HR and completed studies by age 27.5, at age 28 finally with full force and focus I charged towards the HR job market . I was very confident and hopeful , I was sending cvs every day and every night till I got tired..
but weeks, months and a whole year past I realized I had exhausted my savings and energy but got nothing due to, as recruiters put it "lack of previous experience in this field"..
so my plan to get a permanent job failed..
year 2010 end, age 29.5 my last hope was to start something of my own, I borrowed money to start my own business.. I still waited and didn't lose hope I was still applying for jobs and running around to get my business running too... but yet another year past me and by end of 2011 , age 30.5,  it was the time I realized my show was over.. closed down business,  no job, completely broke financially and confidence hit rock bottom..
2012 was not good nor too bad because I guess I got used to being broke and kept made many changes to fit into the broke status..

life up to now  has been a tuff fight for survival.. shaking me up morally , emotionally and disturbing me mentally.. that was the story of the 1st episode of my life.. now that I am 32 and in mid life.. I like to know whats in store in Part II?
more struggle? good ? bad ? or more ugly..

Health, yes you are right, I started losing energy, weight, health, vitality at around age 29 onwards, i  used to feel extremely weak but now got a little improvement I hope it improves more soon.

Dear Rishi ji I didn't understand these lines..
"personal= yes, I see a faint line of influence which is influencing the fate line at present. This is stronger in the left hand than the right hand; but it is there in both. (what is meaning of this line?)
"Your future reminds me of age 33 & 35; which is mid 2014 to mid 2015  &  mid 2016 to mid 2017" (what do you see in store at age 33,35)

pls advise
Last edited by misslilly on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

misslilly

Post by misslilly » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:05 pm

Dear All , I see more than 300+ ppl viewed my post.. any of you kind experts willing to share your opinions or advise?

(Pls Only experts as I almost had a heart attack when some one did guess work on my hand lol..)   :)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:48 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
misslilly wrote:Dear Rishi Rahul ji ,

misslilly wrote::) Yes sure sir,

I am 32,female
Right handed
Unemployeed :(
I have been involved in many different careers
property, sales,advertising,events and media
I am a little known in events n media where i live because
its is a small city so people know me as an amature media personality

Few months back I got Married in court but not yet living with
partner, we have not yet started married life.
Partner lives in other city ,we have booked a
wedding date with a hotel so in few months
we will start a married life together untill then
I am still living with my lovely parents.

Pls advise. career changes were not my decisions. I only went
with the market flow. I did whatever I got so I dont end up broke
I did random jobs because I never got hold of permanent job.
These all wer temp.

Hi,

I am giving short answers to a few questions of yours:=

Health= is a weak area in terms of energy. More since age 29 or 31. This is temporary, & should improve as 40 approaches.

career=some proper career begun at age 28 ish; planned from 26.
Met with problems from after age 30.

personal= yes, I see a faint line of influence which is influencing the fate line at present. This is stronger in the left hand than the right hand; but it is there in both.

Your future reminds me of age 33 & 35; which is mid 2014 to mid 2015  &  mid 2016 to mid 2017.

Nov 2013 to May 2014 spins you in some career/career direction which you will need to maintain with focus; while 2015 would be the foundation.

With the limited details I can say the above.
Also please confirm/correct the past constructed by me, so that I can help you with the limited details.

RishiRahul
misslilly wrote:Dear Rishi ji

Career wise ,I have seen a life of Only struggle and uncertainties (financially) since I was a child but The ages you mentioned I never got a job but I was very clear about what I wanted to do with my life, for the first time at age 27- 28..
I was always unfocused and confused about a stable career choice but I made up my mind and studied hard for a career in HR and completed studies by age 27.5, at age 28 finally with full force and focus I charged towards the HR job market . I was very confident and hopeful , I was sending cvs every day and every night till I got tired..
but weeks, months and a whole year past I realized I had exhausted my savings and energy but got nothing due to, as recruiters put it "lack of previous experience in this field"..
so my plan to get a permanent job failed..
year 2010 end, age 29.5 my last hope was to start something of my own, I borrowed money to start my own business.. I still waited and didn't lose hope I was still applying for jobs and running around to get my business running too... but yet another year past me and by end of 2011 , age 30.5,  it was the time I realized my show was over.. closed down business,  no job, completely broke financially and confidence hit rock bottom..
2012 was not good nor too bad because I guess I got used to being broke and kept made many changes to fit into the broke status..

life up to now  has been a tuff fight for survival.. shaking me up morally , emotionally and disturbing me mentally.. that was the story of the 1st episode of my life.. now that I am 32 and in mid life.. I like to know whats in store in Part II?
more struggle? good ? bad ? or more ugly..

Health, yes you are right, I started losing energy, weight, health, vitality at around age 29 onwards, i  used to feel extremely weak but now got a little improvement I hope it improves more soon.

Dear Rishi ji I didn't understand these lines..
"personal= yes, I see a faint line of influence which is influencing the fate line at present. This is stronger in the left hand than the right hand; but it is there in both. (what is meaning of this line?)
"Your future reminds me of age 33 & 35; which is mid 2014 to mid 2015  &  mid 2016 to mid 2017" (what do you see in store at age 33,35)
Hello,

Seems your palm lines are clear enough to reveal what said.... :)

Your life betters from the years mentioned, so not to worry.
With the limited details I can only say that choose your spouse by weighing compatibility.

Age 33 is a good time to update your career=a remedy & challenge is to do it whatever your mind says despite the hard environment you are facing.
Pursue long term plans in this regard, so that your middle ages have a less laborious life.
A good Venus attracts material comforts. Learn to depend on your your own strength, and take advantage of your self made nature.

If you are able to follow what I said, do not get scared.

Good luck & no more.

RishiRahul

misslilly

Post by misslilly » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:40 am

Thank you for your advise Rishi ji,
I am hopeful and awaiting for a better future.. maybe my
time was tuff and I was swimming against the tide, I hope 2014 is kind to me..

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”