relationship line begins with a fork

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

YNS

relationship line begins with a fork

Post by YNS » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:27 pm

Im a male. My DOB 1st may 87 Im a right handed.. Im facing many obstacles in my marriage Lately my parents have been trying a lot for a settled marriage no luck on the ones that i want to proceed. My marriage line begins with a split Im unmarried when and would I have an affair marriage? . I have a broken head line . My head line ends with a fork in my left hand. Do i have an under developed star under my ring finger? Do i have a potential in the field of arts should i try any chance of being success in this field? I also have a square in the mount of Jupiter and my travel lines does that indicate anything (currently im residing n Canada pursuing studies ). Im very curious any interpretation of my hands would be appreciated.
Pictures or my left right and sideways picture of my little finger of my right has been provided respectively.
http://tauhidaerospace.yolasite.com/misc.php

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:24 am

Generally I read very less palms these days as reading them does not give any relief to the person who wants a reading. Some want to enhance their knowledge and ask for interpretation of this and that  which again I do not find it serves the purpose. I learnt this Science through Books and extensive practise and those requiring knowledge of this Science or any other can follow the above method. I am sure you will then get success.

I cannot expand your palm prints. I do not see any star on the Mount of Apollo and square on the Mount of Jupitor. If you want to pursue field of arts just listen to what your inner voice says for despite all indications in the palm to the contrary there still me be less success later on due to circumstances that you encounter then. Lines in the palm change and there are people who are known to earn Millions of Dollars without any Star or Triangle or any exceptional signs on their palms. How did they do it? Self Confidence in their ability and trying as if their very life depended on it. You too can get that success.

When you ask for success in field of Arts then probably that thought has arisen in your mind and your palms indicate what the thoughts are deepest in your mind.

Pravin Kumar

YNS

Post by YNS » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:47 am

I have uploaded a clear picture with my natal chart. Would you also let me know of if i have an apollo line from upper mars in left hand. I would be very glad if you could do a general hand reading for me.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:55 am

You got a response to that in another forum from Martijn. Line going up from Upper Mount of Mars towards apollo finger but ends below the heart line. It is a good indication but dimness of the line suggests the intensity of the line.

If left hand is your passive hand than those qualities of coming up through fighting qualities you have, is in your subconsious mind.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”