Palm Reading Please

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Coin167

Palm Reading Please

Post by Coin167 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:00 am

Currently 18 in college. I was wondering if you can give a general palm reading and how my relationships and career will go.
Thanks.

I am right handed.
Attachments
IMG_0188.jpg
Left hand
IMG_0188.jpg (483.05 KiB) Viewed 3376 times
IMG_0194.jpg
Right hand
IMG_0194.jpg (480.32 KiB) Viewed 3376 times
IMG_0195.jpg
Right hand zoomed out
IMG_0195.jpg (451.71 KiB) Viewed 3376 times
IMG_0197.jpg
Relationships lines
IMG_0197.jpg (476.7 KiB) Viewed 3376 times

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:32 am

Don't know if you're a boy or girl. Anyway...

you have good lines. you won't become a multi-millionaire but you'll be fine.

Were there any major untoward incidents when young or a tough childhood?

It looks like you were a lonely child with deep unexpressed emotions held within.

you have 2 strong relationship lines. The 2nd one is much better. So no worries there.

I'd like feedback.

Coin167

Post by Coin167 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:52 pm

Sorry, I'm a boy.

I don't think I had many unexpected or tough incidents through my childhood.
I felt my childhood was peaceful overall.

I was an only child, but I don't think I was lonely, I always had good friends.
It could have been more exciting, but it was good.

I do try to keep my emotions and problems to myself and don't really discuss them with my parents; I am very independent and like to do things myself.

I'm currently in a medical program, where I will get my MD by 25.

For relationships, I never really cared for them through school. But know that I'm in college, I'm more interested. What age do you see me finding someone?

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:17 am

Thanks. Your feedback gives me additional perspectives on such combinations.

For precise timing of relationhips, the best persons are Mr. Rishi Rahul & Mr. Pravin Kumar. Their skills are far above mine. Here's what is most likely to happen:

you will have short term relationships - likely 2 - until your late 20s. Then you will find a more compatible partner with whom you will settle down.

Help me with these questions:

Are you in a 'pre-med' program or have you actually begun your studies in medical school?

I'm inclined to think that your family has a modest financial background. Am I correct or are you rich ? Do both your parents work?

Coin167

Post by Coin167 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:11 am

What do you consider late 20s? 26-30?

I'm in a guaranteed medical program. 3 years undergraduate studies and then four years of medical school. I will begin medical studies when I'm 21 and then finish by 25, where I can then do residency.
Yeah, I would say I have a modest financial background, my family hasn't had any major financial struggles. I would say we're upper middle class. My dad only works, he's the sole provider in our family.
Right now my main struggles are with relationships and finding what I want in life; I just don't know if I'm really happy. I feel like I can be too emotionally detached at times; and really narcisstic or egotistical.

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:24 pm

Thanks again.

I'd say closer to 28. These timings are approximate.

you're just 18. I don't see any major love disasters in your case, but you are likely to fall head over heels in love without realizing it. Just take it easy, focus on your studies & you will land on your feet. Don't be too upset if the initial relationships don't work out.

Help me with these questions. I think I'm gaining more from this reading than you are :smt003. Don't answer if you don't want to.

Is there any particular reason you become 'emotionally detached', narcisstic or egotistical? Have you always been this way ? Can you give me an example from your life to illustrate this?

Are you close to your parents? Have they allowed you to follow your own dreams or have they been pushing you into a career of their choice?
Was medical school your own choice or something your parents wanted?

What country do you live in?

Coin167

Post by Coin167 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:27 pm

I live in America, came from India when I was like 5 or 6.

I don't think there is any particular reason why I become detached; I think I've always been this way. Last summer, when my grandpa died, I did feel sadness for a day, then I got over it vey quickly. Also, I feel so detached from the world, if it doesn't affect me, I really don't care.
I've always had this problem since I was young in school, I always thibk that I'm really smart and I get slightly annoyed when others do better. Now, I feel like I've fixed that problem. I just focus on becoming the best peson that I can be, mentally and physically, and not care what
Others do better than me.

To be honest I do care about my parents of course, but I don't feel like that I'm close to them as other kids. Even when I was young, I never felt sadness leaving them for a few days if I ever go on trips. When I left for college, which is a couple hours from home, I never felt home
Sickness or really a need to call them every day. My parents said that I can do whatever I want. But they always wanted me to be a doctor, or strongly suggested it, especially my dad. I felt that the field will be interesting, it wouldn't be boring, it is intellectually challenging, I can help
Others and financial security. I feel like I am a materialistic person, and will want a high income in the future. I had he option of going to a 7 year medical program, and to be honest, I really didn't know what other careers I could have gone for. I don't think I really would like engineering,
Or business. Business because I felt I may not have the skills for it and there are so many people trying to be business majors. So this was a mutual choice by both me and my parents. Even if they told me I can be whatever I want to be, I think I would have still chose medicine.
i feel like I'm still a caring person, but I'm the type that doesn't get too emotional over things that I have no control over.

Also will I have an arranged marriage? I really don't want one.

Right now another main problem is I feel like my life is getting to routine, I study, I sleep, I eat, I hangout either friends, it's the same cycle over and over again. I know that others have harder problems, but sometimes I just feel lonely and bored with this world.

Coin167

Post by Coin167 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:56 pm

Sorry for double post,

Also, just wondering,

1) Does my life line end with a fish?
2) Is there a fish below my middle finger?

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:26 am

Thanks. Your prior feedback had left me scratching my head. I was quite unsatisfied with my reading. I was afraid I would have to go back to the drawing board to figure out what I was missing. But this latest feedback is in keeping with my initial impression of your psyche.

I can't say if you'll have a love or arranged marriage. I do not know of reliable signs to differentiate between the two.

Your palm does not show unusual physical passion. You're normal. Your sexual desire is driven less by physical passion & more by a need to emotionally connect to the opposite gender.

Sexual attraction is a very powerful force. Although you believe you have good control over your mind, try not to invest too much in a relationship at least until you are 21+. Focus on your studies & you'll be ok. You have a whole life ahead of you.

Being a medical student, I don't see how you can avoid routine. Every student in a STEM field has to go through the daily grind for many years. There's no way around this.

I think what you are feeling is a sense of 'existential angst' that hits many teenagers. It's normal. However, in your case, as you grow older, you will become more & more introspective and develop a distaste for the world. You may even prefer solitude. This is not a bad thing. It will happen despite doing well in career. You will feel a craving to 'search for meaning'.

As far as I can tell, you don't have a fish sign in either place.

Coin167

Post by Coin167 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:19 am

Thank you for the reading and advice. Yeah for now I will work on my studies and improving myself physically and mentally and let relationships/women come with an open mind.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”