financial condition and married life

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

borntoachieve

Post by borntoachieve » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:59 am

I am from India :-) and if you want any other info please let me know..and thank you for your reading.  :)

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:34 pm

I have seen your palm. The most important indication in your palm is that of the life line which is very good. So health has to be good. Mount of Venus is prominent and large so lots of energy to enjoy life. You are very passionate by nature and may come across quite a few girls in your life as indicated by 3 relationship lines which are not so prominent. You have a Viva Lascivia Line which will enhance the qualities of the prominent Mount of Venus where there are cross lines looking like grilles so chances of you taking to Drinking/Drugs/Sex is very high. Fortunately you do not have Girdle of Venus and hence you will have better control on this nature. Correct me if I am wrong.

At this young age why do you want to know about your marriage and financial condition. You will have good life partner as the line of fate coming from Mount of Moon indicates that.

P.K.

borntoachieve

Post by borntoachieve » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:49 am

thank you pravinji for your reply. Yes, it is true that I am very passionate by nature. But when do you see this 3 relationships?? I mean approx. at what age? I have just just one relationship till now and I am still in the relationship with that girl. I get her after many difficulties, she is very cute and I love her so much and we will get married very soon. Can you tell me which year is suitable for me to get married and do you see any possibility for getting married within 2-3 years? It's true that sometimes 2-3 girls approached to me but I did not respond. Do you see this relationships in future?? The next thing is I don't smoke or drink, in my college almost everyone drinks or somkes, but till now only once I get drunk. and yes, its true that I always want an intimate relationship with my gf but I can control myself as well. btw in your previous comment you mentioned that either I will have a good life partner or I'll be public favourite..so which one is true??  :)
Why I am asking about marriage I already told you and in case of finance, the financial condition of my family is not that good, and so from childhood I wanted to become rich and help the poor people, so I choose this stream of education. Besides this my gf is a materialistic woman, this is the another reason  :)  :smt005

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”