Broken life line question

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rakagonza

Broken life line question

Post by Rakagonza » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:12 am

Please help me. I'm going through a transition in my life and I have always been confused by my life line because of the way it is broken and almost parallel. Also I have been having a tormentous love life recently and I'm not sure if the two marriage lines help determine what will happen with me.

My pictures are below.
Last edited by Rakagonza on Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Broken image problem

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:34 am

Rakagonza,

None of your images are working in any of my three web browsers.
The selected Attachment does not exist anymore

404 File Not Found: The File files/image_130.jpg does not exist.
404 File Not Found: The File files/image_200.jpg does not exist.
404 File Not Found: The File files/image_340.jpg does not exist
404 File Not Found: The File files/image_883.jpg does not exist.
Their file size should not be more than 500 Kb, and they should all have unique names (all of these come up as being the same image.jpg).

Their jpg file format is OK, so that is not the problem here.

You should only need one for each palm, but make sure all the lines are clear on the photo.

Please let me know if you have any further issues with attaching them to your next posting, in this same discussion thread.

EoT  :smt017

Rakagonza

Test- hopefully it works. Thanks!

Post by Rakagonza » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:41 am

Right hand

Right hand

Left hand

Left hand

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:05 am

Could I please ask the palmistry readers to consider this request with more urgency, and to let me know if the images included are adequate for the purposes of giving Rakagonza an effective and useful reading?

I am not asking that it should be moved up in the queue ahead of others of equal importance to the other person, but rather that you should empathise with the member's difficulties in making such important decisions about her future love relationships, without having the benefit of this reading to help guide her to calmer waters.

Much appreciated,

EoT

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:50 am

post clearer pictures, 1 closeup of each palm.

Hok

Re: Broken life line question

Post by Hok » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:21 pm

Rakagonza wrote:Please help me. I'm going through a transition in my life and I have always been confused by my life line because of the way it is broken and almost parallel. Also I have been having a tormentous love life recently and I'm not sure if the two marriage lines help determine what will happen with me.

My pictures are below.
Hint:Your inner lifeline ends about halfway<approx 35 years>. After this the outer lifeline takes over. It means dramatic changes will take place; change of location, environment, new people, family, relationships. Similar to a transformation. Accept the changes, could be for your own good in the far off future.

Rakagonza

Close up pictures.

Post by Rakagonza » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:27 pm

Thank you for all your help! I am right handed 36y/o female. A lot of changes and decisions to be made between love/work and need some light. I've never understood why my life line is broken and almost parallel.
Attachments
image_202x.jpg
Left Hand 1
image_202x.jpg (65.3 KiB) Viewed 5269 times
image_791x.jpg
Left Hand 2
image_791x.jpg (58.25 KiB) Viewed 5269 times
image_750x.jpg
Left Hand 3
image_750x.jpg (81.93 KiB) Viewed 5269 times
image_447x.jpg
Right Hand 1
image_447x.jpg (57.87 KiB) Viewed 5269 times
image_268x.jpg
Right Hand 2
image_268x.jpg (77.83 KiB) Viewed 5269 times

Rakagonza

Close up picture cont...

Post by Rakagonza » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:29 pm

Right hand
Attachments
image_625x.jpg
Right hand 3
image_625x.jpg (72 KiB) Viewed 5272 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:52 pm

Rakagonza wrote:Please help me. I'm going through a transition in my life and I have always been confused by my life line because of the way it is broken and almost parallel. Also I have been having a tormentous love life recently and I'm not sure if the two marriage lines help determine what will happen with me.

My pictures are below.

Hi,

My take is that the life line is not broken, but its the inner line of Mars that you are referring to.

It adds much to your vital spirit; nothing to get alarmed of from the life line point of view.

The troubling time began from age 29 onwards; while age 38 gives much relief in camparison.
Therefore 2016 gives the relief.

RishiRahul

eye_of_tiger wrote:Could I please ask the palmistry readers to consider this request with more urgency, and to let me know if the images included are adequate for the purposes of giving Rakagonza an effective and useful reading?

I am not asking that it should be moved up in the queue ahead of others of equal importance to the other person, but rather that you should empathise with the member's difficulties in making such important decisions about her future love relationships, without having the benefit of this reading to help guide her to calmer waters.

Much appreciated,

EoT
Dear EoT,

The pics are alright for me, as the readings are approx.

One will do justice by saving the photos to the desktop and then enlarging/zooming them to the size required to predicting......a personal choice.

Rishi

Rakagonza

Thank you!

Post by Rakagonza » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:17 pm

That's some hope and I'm looking forward to it. What about the marriage/relationship line? I have a court hearing tomorrow regarding my ex and there are lot of work/love decisions I have to make based not this. Thank you again.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Thank you!

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:54 pm

Rakagonza wrote:That's some hope and I'm looking forward to it. What about the marriage/relationship line? I have a court hearing tomorrow regarding my ex and there are lot of work/love decisions I have to make based not this. Thank you again.

But first, shouldn't you give feedbacks first?...?

RishiRahul

Rakagonza

Sorry

Post by Rakagonza » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:09 pm

Was not aware.
Everything you are saying makes sense. At age 28-29 I moved out of my country and that's when I started loosing my business, home and marriage. For some reason it's been on my heart that within a year and a half I show be more stable in all the important areas of life, which matches perfectly with what you're saying so I'm hoping this to be true. That's exactly why I need to make tough work/love decisions now because I know they will directly affect my future. As far as a vital life goes, I guess you could say I've been a fighter since then and was not aware I was until you mentioned it. Makes total sense and I thank you so much!

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:46 am

Since when you are feeling transition in your life.

P.K.

Rakagonza

Post by Rakagonza » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:10 am

Thank you for looking at my post Kumar. I would say major transitions started in 2006 when I moved out of my country.But about beginning of 2014 I started feeling the same way again like my life is shifting again after I thought it was stabilizing. The last 6 months have been an emotional roller coaster for me and it's like my foundations have been shaken to where I really feel my mind is so foggy that I can't see past all the problems I have.

Rakagonza

Post by Rakagonza » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:15 am

My pictures are below.[/quote]
Hint:Your inner lifeline ends about halfway<approx 35 years>. After this the outer lifeline takes over. It means dramatic changes will take place; change of location, environment, new people, family, relationships. Similar to a transformation. Accept the changes, could be for your own good in the far off future.[/quote]

Thank you for your help. Can you tell me what do you see as far as work/love in the near or far future? I know there are two marriage lines but do they really mean marriage or are they just relationships?

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”