Please read my hands

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

muiram

Please read my hands

Post by muiram » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:56 am

Please read my hands. Im a 24 yr old female.
Attachments
a.jpg
a.jpg (114.47 KiB) Viewed 2237 times
b.jpg
b.jpg (105.43 KiB) Viewed 2237 times
c.jpg
c.jpg (97.76 KiB) Viewed 2237 times
d.jpg
d.jpg (102.42 KiB) Viewed 2237 times
e.jpg
e.jpg (118.75 KiB) Viewed 2237 times

kumarm

Your hand

Post by kumarm » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:01 am

First of all, you have worked on yourself, from a birth hand that was weak to a strong hand. You are freely able to mix with people and are not very emotional,at birth you were very emotional person. You have do not have such a strong constitution, but you do not have a health line, that is good sign. You are materialistic and not very emotional thinker.
You are ambitious and you believe in palmistry and astrology !

muiram

Re: Your hand

Post by muiram » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:35 am

kumarm wrote:First of all, you have worked on yourself, from a birth hand that was weak to a strong hand. You are freely able to mix with people and are not very emotional,at birth you were very emotional person. You have do not have such a strong constitution, but you do not have a health line, that is good sign. You are materialistic and not very emotional thinker.
You are ambitious and you believe in palmistry and astrology !
I thank you for taking the time to reply. As a child I was told I was too emotional and I have indeed worked towards developing a more pragmatic approach, so as to not suffer because of my feelings. However, i am an introvert and while I do seek a good understanding of other people's perspective, I certainly face a challenge when it comes to comfortably interacting in social settings.
Also I wouldn't consider myself very materialistic. Its true that I understand the value of money, material possessions do not quite interest me very much, that is unless I have a sentimental bond with an object. Its more like money plays an important role in helping me achieve my goals.
As far as believing in Astrology and Palmistry goes, despite a certain degree of skepticism, Im definitely interested. And that is to say the least.
Once again, I appreciate your time.
Im also open to further analysis by any other experts that may like to share their interpretations.
Best regards.

kumarm

Palmisty

Post by kumarm » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:54 am

Dear Muriam,
When I was 18 I was a student of palmistry, but when i read, that marriage changes a person in 55 different places ( hand ) - I thought it more prudent to give up the study - as it would require a lot of time and I wanted commercial success, not from palmistry. Palmistry is a accurate science, but it depends on the reader. I have limited my self to reading about people and their nature. Introvert, i will try and look into your hand again and see.

muiram

Re: Palmisty

Post by muiram » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:17 pm

kumarm wrote:Dear Muriam,
When I was 18 I was a student of palmistry, but when i read, that marriage changes a person in 55 different places ( hand ) - I thought it more prudent to give up the study - as it would require a lot of time and I wanted commercial success, not from palmistry. Palmistry is a accurate science, but it depends on the reader. I have limited my self to reading about people and their nature. Introvert, i will try and look into your hand again and see.
I would appreciate that very much.
Also, 55 alterations! Goodness, quite an interesting tidbit you mentioned there.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:34 am

You were very sensitive person when young but became independent natured with high energy, act first think later on. Your thumb should have been pulled away from the palm as much as possible as would have given your nature to be introvert or extrovert. You value money as your head line is practical way of thinking. YOu are over emotional. Are you right or left handed? And what is it exactly that you want to know.

P.K.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”