palm of person battling depression

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

rashmi_rh

palm of person battling depression

Post by rashmi_rh » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:57 am

Hello
I had posted my palm picture in the Palmistry section which I think is the wrong place for it. I am posting the pictures again in this forum. Hope someone looks into this and let me know if there is anything good to look forward to. I tried my best to get as good pictures as possible. some lines which may not be clearly visible, Ive highlighted the same for better analysis.
To keep my story short, ive had a neglected, discriminated life since childhood for being a girl child, last 4 years have been the worst with 3 IVF failures, snakebite, surgery for tumor in toe, cancer scare. no relationship, no house no job. completely drained out of anything called life. i cannot afford a professional reading at this point of life. But need help to find hope if at all it exists.
Will be grateful for anyone who would give a truthful, honest and a straightforward reading. Ive seen so much bad that more bad news is not going to make any difference.
If there is a good palmist who is based in Mumbai and wont mind giving me a free reading to be able to look back at life again I will feel blessed. If and when times get better Ill return the favor without fail.
PS: ive observed changes on my left hand with certain lines. I have a 5 star pentacle in the center of my left palm. new lines have been forming on my left hand mounts since almost an year. Dont know if that makes any sense.

Thanks
Rashmi
Attachments
dominant hand.jpg
left hand - non dominant (2).jpg
dominant hand Yav on mind line.jpg
dominant hand other lines on mounts and heart line.jpg
dominant hand - right hand.jpg

rashmi_rh

Re: palm of person battling depression

Post by rashmi_rh » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:26 pm

Will seriously appreciate an analysis of my palm. Kindly respond. This palm here is not to ask if it could make millions. I just want to know if I have a dignified future. Im sure there are quite a few experts who can give me some idea of what my future holds for me.

Thanks
Rashmi

harikrishnan04

Re: palm of person battling depression

Post by harikrishnan04 » Fri May 28, 2021 6:08 pm

Om namah Shiva

Shani (Saturn)s play is unique. Cancer was only a correction for last life deeds. Not due to this life. I see that only meditation on Lord Shiva can help you. Lord Shiva will help you in finding your lifetime guardian. Person maybe either 5 years younger than you or 5 to 7 years older. That only He can decide.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”