hey kumar

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

forgottenlore

hey kumar

Post by forgottenlore » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:34 pm

Is it possible for you if you have time to palm read me?Let me know what you need and I can do it. I have a color scanner if that helps any. I read myself but some stuff I have difficulty doing. Like in my right hand I have what appears to look like an eye in the center joined by the headline and fateline. Also my life line is weird to like it curves the mount of venus and stretches all the way almost touching the back palm. If you can help me out will much be appreciated.

thanks in advanced :smt003 :smt003

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:41 pm

Dear Forgottenlore,

I believe our parents give us such good names and we should use that name while posting. It gives a personal touch. I have already mentioned to Anjali the information required for posting. Read it and follow it. I will do the best possible.

Do also mention whether you are a male or a female as the reading will also vary accordingly.

Pravin Kumar.

forgottenlore

I am sorry about the wait

Post by forgottenlore » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:28 pm

I got everything you needed also I am male,29years , I can bend my thumb in a 90 degree angle. I have a peach colored palm and white nails.I hope that is what you all need let me know what else you need of me. Also My life line wraps around my thumb area.almost forgot where my life line stops in the picture the life line forks but has a square between the fork.

Image :smt071 :smt072

Pravin Kumar

forgottonlore palm reading.

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:43 pm

Dear Forgottenlore,

It is so awkward to address you so as you have not mentioned your true name which is important for me to judge your hand properly. What you describe as an I consider the head line forking out and you two sides to your nature one practical and another imaginative and creative. That is what is indicated by your other head line and this change came about at the age of 20/21. Your life line is absolutely normal and you seem to be a patriotic person as the life line sweeps back into the palm.

Actually post both the palm prints and tell me what you want me tell you. You are weak of heart and your friends will cheat you many times and I think around the age of 33/34 you will be cheated to an extent that you might break up emotionally and might reach a stage of wanting to kill that fellow who cheated you but thank God you have a flexible thumb bending back 90 degrees and this will somehow dilute the extreme feelings you have at that period. I cannot calculate the age correctly as the images are magnified so I suggest you take precautions from the age of 32 onwards till 35 not to trust anyone with money or anything else. Just keep to yourself.

Now I cannot understand one thing everyone seems to post the hand prints upside down and I find difficulty in reading it. Just change the angel of the posting and reverse it 90 degrees.

Pravin Kumar. :smt007

forgottenlore

Re: forgottonlore palm reading.

Post by forgottenlore » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:26 am

Last edited by forgottenlore on Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

forgottenlore

Re: forgottonlore palm reading.

Post by forgottenlore » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:29 am

forgottenlore wrote:
Pravin Kumar wrote:Dear Forgottenlore,

It is so awkward to address you so as you have not mentioned your true name which is important for me to judge your hand properly. What you describe as an I consider the head line forking out and you two sides to your nature one practical and another imaginative and creative. That is what is indicated by your other head line and this change came about at the age of 20/21. Your life line is absolutely normal and you seem to be a patriotic person as the life line sweeps back into the palm.

Actually post both the palm prints and tell me what you want me tell you. You are weak of heart and your friends will cheat you many times and I think around the age of 33/34 you will be cheated to an extent that you might break up emotionally and might reach a stage of wanting to kill that fellow who cheated you but thank God you have a flexible thumb bending back 90 degrees and this will somehow dilute the extreme feelings you have at that period. I cannot calculate the age correctly as the images are magnified so I suggest you take precautions from the age of 32 onwards till 35 not to trust anyone with money or anything else. Just keep to yourself.

Now I cannot understand one thing everyone seems to post the hand prints upside down and I find difficulty in reading it. Just change the angel of the posting and reverse it 90 degrees.

Pravin Kumar. :smt007
my bad name is chaz. well you right about one thing the last friend I had that used me was around 25.As I always say now make sure you pick the right friends. I didnt kill the lad wanted to but nah just mad his life miserable and stopped hanging around the dude. but I will post both prints and reverse the so they aren't upside down. What do you mean don't trust anyone with money?

Pravin Kumar

Chaz's hand reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:18 am

Dear Chaz,

There is one line cutting your Life Line at a very young age say 4 or 5. Probably some tragedy occured to someone in your family at that age i.e. when you were four or five. Your Heart line have a few branches drooping downwards and this is warning that you will be deceived much later in life at around 50. Even at 34 there is an indication of a line branching off from the heart line cutting the fate line. But I cannot be sure whether this branches off from the Heart Line or comes up from within the Life Line from Lower Mount of Mars.

Now if you post both your hand prints I can read out correctly and also post the relationship line clearly.

Pravin Kumar.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”