Read My Hand Please! [Topic Removed]

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

vaio571

Read My Hand Please! [Topic Removed]

Post by vaio571 » Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:19 pm

Topic & Hand Pics Removed
Last edited by vaio571 on Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pravin Kumar

Usman's Hand Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:23 pm

Dear Usman,

One belief that most of persons who want a hand reading is that they believe what is told and not what they already have. You know you have a ring of Solomon and the line just does not come out of the blue. If you have a brain like King Solomon known for his wisdom you will have that line otherwise why bother why have that wisdom. This line indicates that generally in a group of people maybe friends, maybe fellowworkers in office or factory etc. they come to you for advise and you give them excellent advise as you have Solomon's Ring in your hand. Is this your nature? If so why bother about the line.

Yes in one of your right hand I do see beautiful Solomon's Ring. Your hand depicts what is there in your mind and you should not act differently just because some person points out something in your hand and it is negative.

You will go abroad but I doubt if you will settle there. In fact when you were young you had this desire but now its intensity is decreased.

Your hand is beautiful as such with very good Head Line and Life Line. There is some deception noticed in the Heart Line as one branch from the Heart line slopes down and almost cuts the life line.

God Bless U.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020

vaio571

Post by vaio571 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:41 pm

Hello Pravin,

Thankyou very much! i really appreciate that u read my hand. Your very right about my personality and nature. People tend to listen what i say and they take me as a leader. Yes my desire of going abroad has just vanished.

i just wanted to furthur know the detail meaning of what u said in this line

"There is some deception noticed in the Heart Line as one branch from the Heart line slopes down and almost cuts the life line. "

does this indicate ny failure in love or somehting? what u see in my hand regarding wealth,fame or business.

Thanx a lot for the time u took.

Regards
Usman here!

Pravin Kumar

Usman's Hand Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:59 pm

Dear Usman,

What is your age now? Always mention whether you are right handed or left handed, or work with both hands, your age, your city/country and what you want to know.

You are a self made man never wanting to give up. Uptil 35/36 you will be getting good chances in your life and if you utilise that properly you will earn a lot. After that for about 5/6 years there is some decline in earning and in the middle life there is up hill struggle i.e. still more decline in earning.

This generallymeans you have good support now of your family and even though you are a self made man you will find difficulty in middle life when you will be on your own. In old age say after 55 again you will pick up. No fame line in your hand, at least I cannot see it. I mean Line of Sun. But still your hand is very very good.

Yes the deception could be either from your girl friend or from your friends. Just tell me your age so that I may write further.

Pravin Kumar. :smt007

vaio571

Post by vaio571 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:09 pm

..well im 22 i was born on 11 feb' 1983 and time is 1:30 to 2:30 PM. It was friday. Im right handed. And im from lahore/Pakistan.

Yes i have good fanacial status upper-middle class. My father is self made person. Well nything interesting u see in my hand or wanted me to know? Am i lucky? can u specify whats the difference b/w left hand lines and right hand lines? do my line contradict with eachother or not?

thanx again :)

AMANUSH-FORCE

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:16 pm

AGREE TOTALLY WITH YOU PRAVIN

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:33 pm

Dear Usman,

Your Line Line and Head Line in the right hand is excellent. You must be haing excellent health and you have inner line of mars which shows that you could have like cat 9 lives. Jis Gaadi Main baithoge use kabhi accident nahi ho saktha aur aapke saath sabhi safe rahenge. This is due to your very very good Karma in your Previous Births. I have it too. Your fate line right now is very good but Usman God does not give everything to anyone person and hence there is deception noted in your hand at about 25/27. It is coming. Whether it is a girl or not I cannot say but be on the look out as the deception is so severe that you might get to the point of murdering that person. Certainly that thought will come toyour mind as u trust a person and that person simply cheats you. Do not trust others till you cross 27 and even otherwise you do not know whom to trust.

Whatever deficiencies there are in the hand are HIS way of testing you. You overcome them or bear it patiently. Sab Kuch Meetha tho ho nahin sakhta. Allah ko Shukriya do ke usne aap ko bahuth kuch diya hai. One look at the palms shows how impressive they are. Very little criss cross lines. In fact your right hand is better than your left that shows you have improved your life through your good deeds and good upbringing.

I see in your father a man of principles and this is reflected in your attitude to life.

Pravin Kumar. :smt003

Pravin Kumar

Usman's hand reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:41 am

Dear Usman,

There is one more thing that I wish to state and that is when young i.e in your youth, you were more attracted to matured women for love and guidance. There is a slight indiation of that in your left hand which has vanished in your right hand. Good upbringing I should say. Just let me know how right I am. With same type of lines in right hand I would say you would marry an older women or at least have an affair with such a women but now that is gone.

Pravin Kumar.

Pravin Kumar

Chaz's Hand reading.

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:07 am

Dear Chaz,

There is one line cutting your Life Line at a very young age say 4 or 5. Probably some tragedy occured to someone in your family at that age i.e. when you were four or five. Your Heart line have a few branches drooping downwards and this is warning that you will be deceived much later in life at around 50. Even at 34 there is an indication of a line branching off from the heart line cutting the fate line. But I cannot be sure whether this branches off from the Heart Line or comes up from within the Life Line from Lower Mount of Mars.

Now if you post both your hand prints I can read out correctly and also post the relationship line clearly.

Pravin Kumar.

vaio571

Post by vaio571 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:33 pm

..well ur absolutely right about me, i trust ppl a lot and share everything. I have no private/secrets and due to this i have suffered a lot. But im improving! rest i have PM you.

I will send u my side scans.

Thanx again for ur time!

Regards
USman Here!

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”