Mr. Kumar.. Can u read my hands please!!!!

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ashishkumar

Mr. Kumar.. Can u read my hands please!!!!

Post by ashishkumar » Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:41 am

ashishkumar

Post by ashishkumar » Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:56 am

i am 23years old guy... have been going through a lot lately both in my business life and personal life. Date of birth : 15/03/82

Pravin Kumar

ashish's hand reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:10 am

Dear Ashish,

You have not stated whether you are right handed or left handed and from which city do you belong. Obviously either you are in your Father's business or some close relatives. There is a lot of minor lines coming from Mount of Loer Mars and also Mount of Venus and going towards the Life Line and quite a few cutting them. This shows personal interference in your life by your relatives who mean well but this has lot of effect on your mind. This is going on from 21 and the forked fate line at the age of 21.1/2 to 22 indicates problems in personal and business life. More so in business but as I stated above mostly due to interference in your personal life.

Just post both the hand images and show the nail photographs also and give me the above information . Also tell me whether your thumb bends back at the first phalange how many degrees and at the base touching the palm how many degrees.

On thing is sure you are an extremely hard worker having total desire to earn money and you will be very successful in life. Just do those meditation exercises I have mentioned in the chapters at General Discussion and also read Mind Control Exercises etc. etc. This will enable you to deal with all the interference you are having at present.

Your thumb is low setting and hence all the good mounts are above this and therefore you use your intelligence more in earning money than in luxury.

Pravin Kumar.

ashishkumar

Post by ashishkumar » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:10 am

ashishkumar

Post by ashishkumar » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:12 am

ashishkumar

Left Hand

Post by ashishkumar » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:13 am

ashishkumar

my left thumb

Post by ashishkumar » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:15 am

The thumb slants around 60 degrees from the left horizontal.

The base of the thumb remains perpendicular. Does not bend

ashishkumar

right hand thumb

Post by ashishkumar » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:17 am

This thumb also slants to about 60 degrees from the right horizontal.

The base stands straight. No bend seen. Picture below

ashishkumar

Post by ashishkumar » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:30 am

Dear Mr. Kumar,

I must say i am impressed with your predictions. Well i was left handed by birth but in third standard i forced myself to change my writing habits and am right handed since then. I am from New Delhi.

You are right i am in my Father's business and face a lot of interference from my parents both in the business as well as personal life. I cannot demand space from them because they will not like my attitude but their attitude has made me lose a lot in life due to which i am disturbed all the time.

Recently i have made some progress by concentrating more on my business than these issues and work endlessly from 7 Am to midnight sometimes. But emotionally i am still unsettled.

I had started experiencing all this since i finished my studies in 2003 from Pune and came to Delhi to join him.

ashishkumar

Post by ashishkumar » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:32 am

my business is also not doing well at present.

Pravin Kumar

Ashish's Hand Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:36 pm

Dear Ashish,

I have seen your hand prints. You think independently but action wise there is some shortcoming if the gaps between your fingers are normal as per the photographs you have sent to me. Secondly parents always mean well. It is just that you are young and inexperienced and have lot of talent which can be nursed through long years of your own experience or within a very short time by your parents. Your thumb is quite stiff at the top and the Line of Head is independent and such a person once he takes a decision will not bend and if made to bend feels very uncomfortable as it is foreign to his nature.

Already the thought of doing a business different from that of your Dad or perhaps even with him but a change in business is indicated and this has been going on since your business is suffereing right from 21.1/2 etc. Could also be that some girl is inspiring you to go separately and anytime now you might start off separately. It could also be some matured women inspiring you to come up. You will be successful in this venture but plus ashish do not mistake your father. Convince him politely, seek his blessings and then go alone. You will rise very high of that I have no doubt but right now you have build your foundation. You have two relationship lines and both the girls who come into your life will be excellent. I think already there is a girl in your life as denoted by the small fate line coming and mergin with your faint fate line at 23/24 and there are two crosses on Mount of Jupitor and two relationship lines too. So tread with care which is off course against your nature as you are independent natured full of energy and stubborness and there is nothing you cannot achieve with hard work but always have the blessings of your father.

I advise you strictly to those meditation exercises which I prescribed and see how well you do. First you will be able to make your Father see your viewpoint. Ashish which father is not happy to see his son successful in life only he should see the results that you produce. If you are working so hard now you are laying a very very sound foundation for yourself. Remember John F. Kennedy's Quote: If you work hard in youth you willenjoy your old age and if you enjoy in youth you have to work in old age. Which one do you prefer. So I say by hard work you are laying a good foundation for yourself but tact and diplomacy should be there to deal with your parents especially father. You were very sensitive when young. Extremely sensitive with lot of pressure on your mind but thanks to your strong character and also the good backing of your parents you have improved yourself to such an extent that you are no more sensitive and full of energy and ready to climb higher very high in life.

There is disturbance in your head line till 24 and after that it will be much better. Right now at 23 the island is ending and some disturbance till 24. The seeds of hard work which you are sowing will grow into a pleasant sweet fruit that will make you rise very high very soon. You are impatient to succeed and you will be rewarded very soon.

Remember Ashish tact and diplomacy with your Father is must as a stepping stone to success.

God Bless U.

Pravin Kumar.

P.S. Either you could marry now in a year or so or else in middle life somewhere around 30/31. Anyway I am not taking this as important right now.

ashishkumar

Thanks

Post by ashishkumar » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:22 am

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Thank you very much for your valued prediction and advice.

Well you are right about a girl being in my life. She had been there in my life for the last 4 years (obviously my parents knew about it and approved the relationship) but recently she left me saying my family was too wealthy compared to hers *which was definitely not the reason)... Apart from this she also disapproved of my parent's interference in my life. She always wanted me to start my own work or do a job.. i.e. do something different than my father's business but as u said i never paid heed to her and stuck to the same and trying to expand the business. Ultimately i lost her which shook me up. But anyways... this is what life is all about isn't it Mr. Kumar? But as of now i am not planning to do anything seperately with my father rather i have divided our departments in the same company e.g. he deals with manufacture and me with marketing but i still have some interefrence from him which affects the smooth functioning of my department. But you are right that his experience is going to shorten my time required for learning.

I am definitely going to do the meditation exercise that you propose.

Marriage.. i am nowhere in mind thinking of it especially after my previous relationship. It has created a lot of impact in my life.

Thanks a lot.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”