Could you please read my palms?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:00 am

Dear Friend,

Relationship lines are the horizontal lines just below the smallest finger which is also called as Mercury Finger. These lines are above the heart line and below the smallest finger. You may have 1 or 2 or maybe 3/4. I see 2 lines but the image of that side is not so clear to be able to say with surity.

After receiving the image of your palm below the smallest finger of both the hands I shall tell you about your relationship.

Pravin Kumar

soulmate_theone

@ Pravin Kumar ... My relationship lines

Post by soulmate_theone » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:00 pm

Hello Sir,

I am having 2 clear lines below my small finger and above heart line on my right hand...and One very clear line and one small line in my left hand..

Regards

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:20 pm

Hi,
Age 21 your career direction started. Age 25 there was a shift/change in your main field. But things were never easy. Oh you are 25 now! That is you will come have a change in your destined field, with probably a change of place).You have a tough long struggle, but very paying in the long run, from age 33 years.
The ages beteen 21 and 28.5 there will be  a latent problem of some sort. An unsatisfactory feeling obviously, maybe loniness. Well you will get married at 28/29 years.

Age 33 onwards a very lucky period begins and you will have goden times till 45 /48 years.
Age 34.5 I see a powerful second income starting thru your own efforts and probably thru your own ideas. I wouldnt like to ponder more about your future than whatever I have said.

Nature wise you can be very cold one to your loves, and yet maintain an happy exterior - like a british, blu bloods. For which you may face some emotional dissapointments after age 45 years. You do/will not exercise caution in having hasty relations. Bohemian tendencies are pronounced.
For now,
rahulbanerji

soulmate_theone

Post by soulmate_theone » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:35 pm

Hi Rahul ji,

Thank you very much for your comments. That looks pretty good and if you can specify any problems in my life that will be useful to take care of myself.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:44 pm

soulmate_theone wrote:Hi Rahul ji,

Thank you very much for your comments. That looks pretty good and if you can specify any problems in my life that will be useful to take care of myself.

Hi,
Its a long time since you replied. Why the gap? Busy I guess.

Do first give a feedback about my past predictions, even present if possible. Also whatever I have mentioned regarding your nature, which could help me to predict better.

RishiRahul

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”