Carrier and Overall Reading--To Gurus of Palmistry Forum, Mr. Srinivasan,Mr.Pravin Kumar &Mr. Sh

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Milind

Carrier and Overall Reading--To Gurus of Palmistry Forum, Mr. Srinivasan,Mr.Pravin Kumar &Mr. Sh

Post by Milind » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:49 am

Respected Gurus, I request you to see my Palm and do Carrier and Overall Reading for me. I am uploading the Photographs of my both Palms with it.

Normally, I write in Vedic Astrology Forum, Palmistry is not my Cup of Tea. But I am interested in it.

Thanks in Advance and Regards,

Milind.
Attachments
RIGHT PALM Edited.jpg
Right Palm
RIGHT PALM Edited.jpg (233.68 KiB) Viewed 4948 times

Milind

Left Palm

Post by Milind » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:52 am

Left Palm aatched !!!
Attachments
LEFT PALM Edited.jpg
Left Palm
LEFT PALM Edited.jpg (209.44 KiB) Viewed 4947 times

bssrinivasan

your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:37 pm

hi,
the hand combines the square with the spatulate.it is a hand of action,invention,independence and originality.it also combines practicality with imagination.the long hand denotes  love of great detail in work and is capable of fine work.

the thumb shows very good will power combined with logic and strong determination.

the life line shows strong vitality and long life.you may leave the country of birth around 50 years.

the line from life to jupiter indicates good education.

there are two distinct careers-one is governed by the family and the other subject to whims and fancies of other people.the first one stops at 50 years at the head line indicating some error of judgement has stopped the career.this is also the age at which your likely to go abroad.change of career is indicated at this age.

the other career stops around 40 years.

the line of head is combined with life line at the start which indicates cautious,sensitive nature with want of confidence.

the line of heart indicates home loving nature with lots of affection and happiness.

marriage is indicated between 25 to 30 years.

you should try to improve your self confidence  which will help you to have a better life.

all the best.
srinivasan

vivekvshetty

Shape and fingers.

Post by vivekvshetty » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:52 pm

Namaskaar Milind ji,
You have a very thoughtful and inward looking mind. It also makes you shy but someone who will not forget a slight very soon. Pateint with details, but because of smooth fingers makes you take in sensual impressions very fast. There is a danger of defeatist feeling creeping up in your mind, gaurd against such tendencies.
Thumb is a bit stiff and this prevent you enjoying company of many people around and you are comfortable only with very few.
You have a strong Jupiter, The index finger is long and shows that you like to lead rather than follow, but you will have only reluctant followers.
All the lines are well formed and special interest is the heart line - the fork shows that Guru in your chart may be either retro or direct from retrograde. It is close to Rahu also i think.
Life line curves towards the Moon and this gives you residence far from your native place.
Carrer changes are just round the corner i guess.
There is a square formation on the Jupiter mount and makes you a born teacher.

correct me wherever i have gone wrong.
vivek

Milind

Post by Milind » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:03 am

1. My Jupiter is neither Retrogade nor near Rahu.
2. "Carrier changes are just round the corner i guess" - I've just changed Job in September and Happy in it.
3. "There is a square formation on the Jupiter mount and makes you a born teacher" - Yes, it is forming and I like to teach.
4. "You have a very thoughtful and inward looking mind. It also makes you shy but someone who will not forget a slight very soon" - Quite True.

My Horoscope for your Perusal:

BIRTH DETAILS

Date of Birth: 17-05-1978  
Tme of Birth: 05 : 30  
 Place of Birth: Nandurbar  
 Latitude: 21°  00'   N  
 Longitude: 74°  18'   E  

PLANET  SIGN  LONGITUDE  MOTION  NAKSHATRA  
Asc        Aries     24° 21'                   Bharani
Sun       Taurus     2° 12'        Dir       Krittika
Mer       Aries        7° 18'        Dir      Ashwini
Ven       Gemini     0° 19'        Dir      Mrigshira
Mar       Cancer   21° 51'        Dir      Ashlesha
Jup       Gemini    12° 27'        Dir      Ardra
Sat       Leo           0° 33'        Dir     Magha
Mon      Leo         21° 17'        Dir      P Phalguni
Rah      Virgo         9° 47'        Ret    U Phalguni
Ket       Pisces       9° 47'        Ret     U Bhadra

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:31 pm

Milind wrote:1. My Jupiter is neither Retrogade nor near Rahu.

There goes my first attempt in Astro palmistry in disaster.
it was a try to apply R. G. RAO'S principle.

2. "Carrier changes are just round the corner i guess" - I've just changed Job in September and Happy in it.
i was quiet close here
3. "There is a square formation on the Jupiter mount and makes you a born teacher" - Yes, it is forming and I like to teach.
4. "You have a very thoughtful and inward looking mind. It also makes you shy but someone who will not forget a slight very soon" - Quite True.

My Horoscope for your Perusal:

This being a Palmistry forum, it would be not appropriate to discuss the chart, but cannot restrain myself from commenting on the Atmakaraka replacement, showing Karma yoga.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi Milindji

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:22 pm

Horoscope is out of context here, in the palmistry forum, and you should not mind it for the sanctity of the forum.
You are, from seeing your palm, it seems that you indirectly seem to dominate in your personal relation factors, which was a problem in personal relation factors, probably even , marriage.
Did you get marriage between 28 and 30, surrounding 28 and a half?
You have a loving nature, but problem regarding such things in the younger ages?
Age 35 to 36 you have a change of, probably career environment, that is, a career with better prospects.
The adverse thing is that yourI see your leadership traita getting stifled as you age.
A feedback would be appreciated.
RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:28 pm

Dear Milind,

I have seen your hand print and at first glance I get a feeling here is a person who is straightforward and full of sentiments, idealistic and I do see a very small line rising from the branch of the heart line towards the Jupitor Finger.

Idealistic persons suffer in silence though inwardly you love to enjoy life and also all that nature has to offer. You seem to have two crosses on your Mount of Jupitor, the first one prominent and the second one less prominent. Cannot see your relationship line clearly but I have a feeling someone has already come in your life at a young age say around 18. Only a feeling and the cross on the Mount of Jupitor lower down also makes me say the above.

Whether the fate line coming from Mount of Moon cuts your fate line or just joins it I cannot say. Just see your right palmand tell me what is it? The age of marriage cannot be determined properly without a good print of your hand. But certainly after 28. I think you have mentioned your age elsewhere as 28.

You love to travel and enjoy life. Smooth fingers and clearer Mount of Venus indicates love of music especially classical. Mount of Venus also indicates to some extent love of flowers, maybe gardening and anything to do with nature.

Some boys or girls like to have relationship or impressed with the opposite sex who are elder to them. I think you are one of them and would also benefit from them.  You are somewhat sensitive and attached to your family and some relative in your life has helped you in coming up in life.

Excepting idealistic nature there is nothing particularly lacking in your hand. I always consider a person who loves nature to have a good life. A balance life is best for us. And you will have it. Just have a little control over your idealistic nature as you are bound to see a person very high and get attached to this person but when you find that the person has faults you will have a heart break. A fork of the heart line shows a person who loves friends.

There is another confirmation I would like to have. A small line from the branch of the heart line rises to Jupitor Finger. Is it correct or the image is not showing properly? If so then you have a heart of gold.

Awaiting your response. Please do mention your age if it is not 28 and what else you would like to know. Anything specific.

Pravin Kumar

Milind

Post by Milind » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:57 am

Dear RishiRahul ji , Vivek Shetty ji and Praveen Kumar ji, I am givng some inputs on your Questions. I hope this information is Important fr you. I have added Certain Points of my Life just to make you Understand things Clearly.

Rest all you Know Better. In due Course, if I get chance I will Scan my Palms to you.

Thanks and Warm Regards,

Milind.

***Points***

1. I am 29 right now. I will complete 29 in this May.

2. I am Unmarried. Search has just began for the Bride. I am in no Hurry, though Family Pressure is there.

3. Yes, I had a few Infactuations at the Age of 19 and 23. But didn't lasted.

4. Yes, I am Friendly and Co-operative. I can't see anyone in Pain.

5. I love Company of Elderly People, doesn't matter who the Person is... Yes I was helped by completely Unknown Elderly  
   People. Most of them have crossed 40 and like Best Friends to me.

6. I like Travelling. With Friends or Alone. I hardly get any Trouble in Travelling. Natural Beauty I like most at its Best. Without
   Disturbing it.

7. Till date I have changed 5 Places from my Birth. My Education was Completed through 8 Schools, Colleges and University. I
   started from Worst City Corporation School till Best University Environment. Always a Step Better than Previous One. I
   have got very Big Friend Circle and is in Conact with Friends whom I left 15 years Back when I was kid. All are Close to my
   Heart.

8. Yes, a Small Line from the Branch of the Heart Line rises to Jupiter Finger.

9. I have very Limited Dreams, some of them got fulfilled without any try, without any Expense from my Pocket. I follow one
   Simple Principle of Rajyoga, "The more Purush (Atma) pushes Prakruti (Maya) aside, more she follows him." So if I am
   having certain Dream, I make myself Different from it. Ultimately it gets fulfilled somehow.

*** I don't know whether this will work for others but works for me. I don't Run after Things. SOUNDS CRAZY BUT WORKS
     FOR ME. Thats what I have to say. The more you think over Dream, more Pains we get.

10. I like Classical Music and a bit Singing too. I like Gardening very much.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi milind

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:53 pm

Pravinji, I feel is very correct about your idealistic nature.
It will flow with more satisfaction from approx age 36 onwards.
RishiRahul

Milind

Post by Milind » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:51 pm

In Feb 2005, when I was Jobless, I was told by a Palmist that,

1) I will get a Big Job in Govt. My hand shows that I will be a Secretary Level Officer (Thats what he said). Then I asked, whether I should go for IAS and will I succeed in it, he said "NO". - - Within a Month I got a Job in a Govt. Society as Asst. Director. Though the Scale was Low and Job was Contractual but Powers were High. There I became Deputy Director within a year after Political Ousting of Seniors by their Mistakes. The Chair was offered to me. In September I left that Job to almost Twice Scale Job in a Different Govt. Society. But again on Contract. This post is Equivalent to a Deputy Director by Scale. After one year I may become Permanent. Who knows what will happen...

2) Within 2 years I will get married to a Girl I know. - - Till date no Result. But some Clairvoyant People said the same, that Girl will be one whom you know better, may be from known Family. I am still searching for her.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi Milind

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:21 am

MILIND

Hi Milind,
You will get married between age 28 and 30 end.
Horoscope is out of context here, in the palmistry forum, and you should not mind it for the sanctity of the forum.

You are, from seeing your palm; it seems that you indirectly seem to dominate in your personal relation factors, which were a problem in personal relation factors, may even in marriage.
You have a loving nature, but problem due to this nature in the younger ages, affecting person relations?

Age 35 to 36 you have a change of career environment, that is, a career with better prospects. You would not be financially too comfortable till age 35/36, due to extraneous factors.

Your period of (financial too) consolidation in life starts from 42/43.

The adverse thing is that I see your leadership trait getting stifled as you age, but if you try to control your excess idealism you could avoid this. You need to keep your inherent in leadership qualities cultivated and developed. I do not feel that this time would be proper to start a business. In fact the period from now to 35/36 needs to handled with care.

You could post your birth details, as a new post in the astrology section and give me a reminder, or address me there so that I can get hold of the thread, that is, if you feel you are not getting anywhere further in the present thread.
Ethically I will not see your birth chart in the palmistry forum, although you have made it available.
RishiRahul

sethi

your reading

Post by sethi » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:33 am

hello
your ascendant is wrong i think , please check it again, use some online free program you can find it in google search.

your hand shows idealistic ideas of marriage. late marriage (  29-32)

change in residence at 50's.
about 3 children

one of them being very successful.

a bit tough childhood where you had to compete with other persons , more understanding with one of your parents (most probably mother).

you can write to me in the western astrology reading section.

regards

sethi

patsroy

Need ur suggestion

Post by patsroy » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:33 am

Iam new to palmistry. Plz suggest a way that I can read the lines of my palm. or any link

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”