my left palm and my right palm

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Deborah

Kumar -

Post by Deborah » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:48 pm

I am 36 years of age ...

funny u say about gypsy ..my mother and my grandmother use to say I was one all the time ..due to the way i would play and imagine as a child... only thing is the things i imagined are real ..real places ..just not sure how they connect to my life ..

my nails are smooth so no i dont have riddges...

P.S. My son has already written toyou about reading of Tarrot Cards. Awaiting your reply with interest. I do not believe i have received anything ..

Thanks a million!
Deborah

Pravin Kumar

Hand Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:59 am

Dear Deborrah,

For children I have to see the horizontal line below the mercury finger and see how many certical lines you have and hence you have to post a specific image of this relationship line so that I can see the vertical lines on it, secondly travel you will. I can only tell you how your life will go and where it should take you. I have done that. Where you belong to? Well well where you live now for the present and where you dream about in the future.

Please send me the feedback of my report.

Pravin Kumar.

Pravin Kumar

Hi

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:21 am

Dear Deborra,

I told you that you have a magnetic personality. Your name, your character and your hand prints all attract people towards you. There are 511 viewings against your name and now 512. This is proof enough. Nobody else is anywhere near you.

Pravin Kumar.

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:18 pm

Dear Deborrah,

For children I have to see the horizontal line below the mercury finger and see how many certical lines you have and hence you have to post a specific image of this relationship line so that I can see the vertical lines on it, secondly travel you will. I can only tell you how your life will go and where it should take you. I have done that. Where you belong to? Well well where you live now for the present and where you dream about in the future.

Please send me the feedback of my report.

Pravin Kumar.

where is this horizontal line ...i will scan again...

and magnetic personality ..hmmmm who knows ..... i dont think i understand it all :(

Pravin Kumar

Deborrah's Right Hand and Left Hand

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:25 pm

Debbie,

Prediction of childrens is difficult and to predict when they will be born is much more difficult. Still if you post the image of the portion below your smallest finger i.e. the mercury finger I shall try to see what I can tell.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:47 pm

1020 viewing now ..why u think im magnetic ? lol i find that silly sorry maybe i dont have enough gump for myself or something not sure ..anyway happy viewing

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”