Could you please read my palms?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

soulmate_theone

Could you please read my palms?

Post by soulmate_theone » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:27 am

Hello there!

This is very nice forum..on Numerology, Astrology, horoscope and everything I find here...

Here I am attaching my palm images.. could anyone please read my palms and provide me my details..like my education, career, money, marriage, life and etc.,.
(i will be very happy if you provide the information in detail..  :)  )
If you want further details i can provide.

I will be very thankful to every moderator of this forum..

Regards :smt007

Date of birth: 24-01-1982
Time : 5:30PM - 6:00PM (in the evening)
Place: India
Last edited by soulmate_theone on Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:23 am, edited 6 times in total.

one4all

no images

Post by one4all » Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:57 pm

hi,
I cant see your images..Do confirm that images are visible.

soulmate_theone

@one4all...

Post by soulmate_theone » Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:02 pm

Hello one4all,

I have uploaded the images...and i can see them in the post.. if any other dude cannot see the images please let me know..

Thanks in Advance...

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:37 am

They are visible, just w8 for sometime for them to show they are big files, if u have a slow net connection.

one4all

hi

Post by one4all » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:53 pm

Hi, i am new here and love palmistry.I am still at learning curb but i will try to give you some reading next time .I may be completely off track but i will still try to give one for your refrence,afcourse if you like.
By the way whats your age and whats your dominent hand?
Thanks

soulmate_theone

Hello there....!!!!???

Post by soulmate_theone » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:45 am

Hello...Where is everybody..?? i had seen lot of replies for the palm reading posts..but at present nobody is replying with the readings for the posts (Mr. srinivasan and Mr. Praveen) .. Is there any problem?

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:44 am

Although your hand print is not clear I can say that because you have something like a cross on the Mount of Saturn you feel depressed at times but nothing to worry. If you post a clear print then I can tell you better. I do not give lenghthy readings anymore but important point I shall point out.

Pravin Kumar

soulmate_theone

thank you with confusion

Post by soulmate_theone » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:14 am

Thank you very much Mr. Pravin Kumar (with a bit confusion coz some other buddy posted images in my post). I don't know to whom you have given reply. Anyway, I will post the quality images in few days.. and Thanks in Advance for your comments and suggestions.

soulmate_theone

@Mr. Pravin Kumar

Post by soulmate_theone » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:25 am

Hello Sir,

I have uploaded new quality images..can u please go through them.. awaiting for your reply.. thnx in advance..

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:14 am

soulmate_theone, where exactly is the images posted by u?? can u put a link of those images here.

soulmate_theone

@Vishwas

Post by soulmate_theone » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:26 pm

Hello Vishwas,

I have uploaded the new images in place of old images in the first page itself.. expecting a read from the palmreaders.. Thanx in advance...

Right handed

Anyway these are the links..

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/6453/1dy2.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9379/2kb8.jpg

Pravin Kumar

Hand Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:57 am

Dear Sir,

Please let me know whether you are a boy or a girl, whether you are right handed, left handed or work with both hands and what do you want to know. You seem to me more interested in Sports and Games and right at present your memory is a little weak and you find difficulty in memorising, lover of nature and beauty, economical in nature.

Just let me know what exactly you want to know so that I may concentrate on that particular part in the palm. Your prints are clear but unfortunately they are too big to see at one glance and I prefer hand prints to be posted vertically and not horizontally as you have done. Your Mount of Venus is vast and hence it denotes love for travel. Rest I shall write on receipt of the information .

Pravin Kumar.

soulmate_theone

@ Pravin Kumar ... My details

Post by soulmate_theone » Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:34 pm

Dear Pravin Kumar,

Hand: Right
Gendre:  Male

and can you please concerntrate on my career, money and marriage.. Thnx in advance.

Pravin Kumar

Hand Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:41 am

Dear Friend,

You are going through a rough patch. Probably you started work/earning from 22 but not satisfied with the job or the emoluments you receive from it. This is because the fate line is quite week. Pardon me as the exact age is difficult to predict because of the hand image which is quite magnified and I cannot see at a go.

By the indication on your hand a fate line starts very sharply from the Life Line. My calculation tells me this is 33 but my intuition tells me 30. This is the age at which you will reach the highest point in your career from where you will rise up very high. In this age you could get married, start earning money and the chances of love marriage is there in your life. I cannot see your relation ship line clearly. Are there one or two? Two near crosses on the Mount of Jupitor suggests that there maybe two relationship line in your hand.

Hand does not indicate the amount of money anyone will earn. Some people are happy with say X amount per annum and some people are not even happy with 10X. But definitely by 30 you will reach the peak and from there you will not look back for quite some time. Till the age of 41 you will do quite well but then there will be achange in job or business and I would say what you earn in this period (30 to 41) will be the best and save for a rainy day in your life. After this it will be a little difficult. This happens in everyones life. Sometimes up and sometimes down.

Still your thumb is very strong and if you are inspired you could still make very good even now even without a weak fate line. It is the motivation in a persons life which makes him/her rise and then the desire to reach to reach the top. Effort will also be required for you to rise up in life at this phase.

Are you into relationship with any girl now? Influence line in your palm suggests that somebody has either entered your life or is about to comeinto your life.

Pravin Kumar

soulmate_theone

OOOOOoh..my goodness... @Pravin Kumar

Post by soulmate_theone » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:04 am

Thank you very much..Thats fantastic Mr.Pravin Kumar.. With the first line itself i was impressed with your reading talent.. I have started my job at 21(very nearer to your reading).  Ofcourse with lotz of enthusiasm.. but after sometime i faced a lot of problem with my earning statistics.. and now after a change in job.. quite satisified but not enough in my thoughts..As you said, I have to put my efforts..that what i am doing now..

And coming to relationships... I dont know exactly those lines and all.. but, want to know much about that.. coz I want a relationship that should turn my life into the best way.. Please give me more details about my relationships..

And I am expecting more comments and suggestions from you sothat i can buildup myself in the bestway.. I want to know my mentality in my palms which is generally not understandable even to me sometimes..!!!  

Thanks in Advance.. :o)

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”