keep hurting my hands?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

BLACKCAT

keep hurting my hands?

Post by BLACKCAT » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:16 pm

hello all,

I was wondering if anyone knew if it means something when you are always hurting your hands. My latest is a puncture on the inside of the life line, on the Venus mount. I don't know if you can see it. I know the picture is big, so you have to scroll down, but i had a lot of trouble figuring out how to get it here.  any other info would be appreciated, studied palmistry for a long time and was just never able to interrupt it. never had a palm reading, so if anyone feels up to it ............... I'm right handed when it comes to writing, but usually when bowling or batting i tend to rotate. probably doesn't make that much difference, I'd say that I'm more right handed than anything else.

thanks & respect,
blackcat
Attachments
lastscan.jpg
lastscan.jpg (354.9 KiB) Viewed 4106 times
lastscan 2.jpg
lastscan 2.jpg (236.29 KiB) Viewed 4106 times

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:07 am

okay i put both my hands on there and I rotated it so it's easier to see. anyone see anything?

thanks
blackcat

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:09 am

okay i'm going to ask for a reading again. i'm wondering if there is a reason that i keep findind myself in harms way?

thanks,
blackcat

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:19 pm

okay, i think that something is wrong with my hands, because no one will read them for me. if there's something bad on them, i wish someone would tell me

bssrinivasan

palm reading

Post by bssrinivasan » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:57 pm

hi,
i will do the reading during weekend.pl bear with me.
srinivasan

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:53 am

Thank you sir.

bssrinivasan

reading of your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:38 pm

Hi,
The hand is of square type with spatulate fingers.it combines logic,reason with originality  and invention.the lines are pale in colour which indicates want of robust health,lack of energy and indecision.if the hand is flabby and not firm and elastic, it denotes indolence and love of luxury.

The palm is hollow which usually will result in lot of disappointments particularly in business,money and worldly affairs as the hollow comes under line of fate.

The line of life indicates good health till 55 years.as line of health cuts the line at that point,it will undermine your constitution.

Lot of lines cut your line of life  upto about 35 years. .this will lead to the interference of relatives in the home life.

Line of fate is not clear on the right hand.you will have to put in extra effort to succeed in your career.

The line of head leaves the line of life early .it denotes self confidence with some amount of caution.the gap between little finger and the third finger gives high independence of action.

The sloping head line gives imagination and romance.

One special line which is rarely seen-the line of intuition is present in your hand..it denotes impressionable nature,sensitiveness to surroundings and people,an intuitive feeling of presentiment for others,strange vivid dreams and warnings or coincidences.you can also develop your knowledge of occult sciences.

The girdle of venus present shows a highly intellectual nature,sensitive,changeable in moods,easily offended and touchy over little things.you are capable of rising to highest pitch of enthusiasm one moment and miserable and despondent next.

As your hand indicates lot of misfortunes and opposition,it is necessary to steel your mind with meditation to face the problems.i am sure you will come over your problems with a tough mind.

All the best.
srinivasan

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:20 pm

thank you very much sir.

i don't read palms, but i post a lot on the psychic forum if you ever need or have a question feel free. i also read animal meditation cards. they will help u know where you should be focusing.
i really appreciate the reading, i posted this first in Aug. and never had one response. so i was really wondering if something was bad, and no one would say. i know that my hands as my life show many misfortunes, but that's OK. I'm up for the challenge.

so if you need or want a reading,  please don't hesitate, feel free to post me a note on the board or pm me. anyone else wanting a reading is also welcome.

blackcat
Last edited by BLACKCAT on Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:45 am

Dear Friend,

I did receive a request from one of the members to do a reading of your hand. I am off the internet sometimes for weeks. I happened to read your above reply and also saw your hand prints.

I do not do lengthy reading but I can tell you that I am very pleased with your reply given above in response to the reading you received from Mr.BS Srinivasan. This is a very positive sign. Girdle of Venus if found on a hand makes the person either rise very high in life or go low down depending on his/her state of mind. If you are positive then Sky is the Limit and if your Negative you can imagine what will happen. You require protection which you can give yourself by your Positive Thinking and approach to life.

The very fact that you would also oblige those who have read your hand or done good to you shows your positive attitude. I will tell you a fact. One of my neighbours who is now 84 has done almost everything in life like marketing, sales, manufacturing, handling and repairing Moulds and Machines and we say  Jack of All Trades. His only defect is that whenever he did something for anyone he would want to get something in return always and did take it. His children are doing the same. Now he sleeps in the Kitchen whereas his two sons and daughter in laws sleep in two other rooms. My reasoning is always keep lots of goodwill in your Credit Balance Bank Account and it will be paid back to you with redoubled interest when you are in Dire Straits for HE only knows when you will require HIS Blessings the most.

Cheer up. Already you are thinking positive and despite any negative traits there maybe in your hand there is nothing that cannot be overcome by one's Sincerity, Hard Work and above all live like a Good Human Being. God's protection and blessings wipe out all the negative aspects in one's life.

Pravin Kumar.

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:21 am

thanks i appreciate that. and i do believe that a positive attitude will take you where ever you dream of going.
much of the things that were said are so true. i have always know that my hands have to many fine lines. i believe someone told me that's a sign of stress. i know that X's block energy. well i just found that out, here. on my last post.  and holy crap i have soooooooo many. but i don't care. I'll make the lines on my hands change. i do believe that's possible. the future is etched in stone. right?
two both of u, thanks so much. you made my day. and to who ever asked you to read my hand, bless you.
the ppl here are really great.

thanks a bunch,
blackcat  :smt004

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:07 am

Thank you for the reading sir, & thanx for the blessings blackcat.

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:34 pm

i knew it was you!!  :smt002

Pravin Kumar

BlackCat

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:42 am

Dear Friend,

Just change your ID from BlackCat to something more positive like sunny or sunshine or golden diamond etc. etc. anything that is positive. Black attracts negative energy. You were very thoughtful and in a sad mood all this time but now I can feel a smile coming up on your face bringing in lots of happiness. Thinkin positive, change your ID and see the drastic change in your life.

Pravin Kumar.

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:33 am

okay, u guys are getting a little crazy on me now. sunny, sunshine. i'm so not like that. i'm willing to consider the name change (which by the way, is so huge for me.) but i'm not a shiny person at all. how can i say this without sounding negative................. Got it see the little emoticon, see what it's doing?  :smt078
no disrespect to anyone. i'm really trying to be like gumby here lately. staying in control, letting things roll off my back, and taking it all in strive (with a smile on my face) i refuse to post the negative things that happen day to day. i will not give them any energy. i see only good things in my life. it's made a world of difference in my attitude. but. you knew that was coming, huh.

i love cats(big surprise) i very connected to them and always have been. so the cat must stay. the black issue is like this. i love the color black. and not because it's dark and moody. thou i do kinda like that too. but because it's strong and silent. it stays grounded and it's commanding. i have always loved the color black. i have black hair and 90% of my close are black. it's just who i am. now i'm still willing to try to change my name, but it has to fit me. and i'm sorry, but a ray of sunshine this girl will never be. but that doesn't mean i'm not positive. i am dam it) kidding :smt110

this is part of my transformation into the light (even if it's dark light)
i love this poem.
PROMISE yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. look at the sunny side of everything & make your OPTIMISM come true. THINK only of the best, work only for the best,  & expect only the BEST. forget the mistakes of the past & press on to the greater achievements of the FUTURE. give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others. live in FAITH that the whole world is on your side so long as you are TRUE to the best that is in YOU)!  
so don't be upset with me Pravin Kumar. and thank you for taking the time to think about me. i appreciate more than i can say.  :)

B----cat

temoor

palm reading

Post by temoor » Fri May 18, 2007 3:48 pm

Hello Blackcat

I joined this forum few days ago. English is not my national language because i live in Pakistan. So try to ignore my grammetical or spelling mistakes. Now i come to the reading of your hand.
It is interesting to see your hand.
Your hand tells me the following results.
1. Your head line shows that  you become upset without any special reason and it also shows that u r very sensative small things bother you. As for as my knowledge is concern i want to predict that You have some problems at this time.Your hand is showing that You are worry or mentally upset at this time.
2.Your heart line is showing that you are very good by nature.
3. Your heart is much involved in your decisions.
4.Your marriage line shows the divorce or separation between you and your partner.
5.you cry when u angry on some body. You loose your temper very soon.
6. Your fate line shows that you are not much serious about your life. You spend your money unnecessarily.
7. You have a children at this time but i am fail to predict about them.because children lines are not clear. I m predicting this from the last part of ur heart line.
8. kindly send the clear ink image of your hand  and told me that you are male or female then i will be able to  provide you full detail about your future and past and habits. Kindly also answere me as soon as possible and told me the accuracy of my recent results which i have told u.

God bless u and ur family

Temoor

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”