can I have a palm reading please

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

inspirationalart

can I have a palm reading please

Post by inspirationalart » Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:47 pm

Hi there
I would love to have my palms read please please please how do i upload my pics for you?
love and light
Rach
It is from the hardest challenges in life that we learn the most

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:33 am

hello,
first of all welcome to the board:))
of course u can have ur palms read. for that u will have to scan both ur palms and post the images. i hope thats possible.
bye
swetha

inspirationalart

Post by inspirationalart » Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:05 am

thank you so much i really appreciate it
It is from the hardest challenges in life that we learn the most

fumih_81

Post by fumih_81 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:10 am

in my pov, usually palm readings are based on 2 palms...

based on this only picture, you are probably in v good health....you are someone who may like to read those health labels and exercise regularly.

generally life is good for you and you have many helpful people who will assist you.

Pravin Kumar

Inspirationalart Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:19 am

Dear Insirationalart,

I have a look at your palm and find all the three fingers leaning towards the Finger of Jupitor. Hence I conclude that Jupitor Finger plays an important part in your life. The top phalange and the lowest phalange are more prominent than the middle one and hence desire for self sufficiency and a person who likes to help others as also confirmed by vertical lines on the Mount of Mercury (below the smallest finger) and also the top phalange which denotes a person who is helpful to others and also religious.

Most of the fingers even though slightly tilting towards Jupitor Finger are almost straight showing a straightforward person. One line from the Lower Mount of Mars comes and joins the Head Line at a young age somewhere around 11/12 and from this position onwards your Brain must have become extremely sharp and concentration also excellent as this mount adds more power to this head line. The ridges of your palm show a hard worker not usually associated with women. They have normally a soft hand but you do not have that softness in your palm as the ridges of the palm stand out so beautifully. You have had interference in your life by the parents or relatives but you have got over it beautifully. There are a number of lines in the left hand cutting the life line.

Now I take your right hand and I find all the fingers slightly tilting towards Apollo Finger. This is a good shift as you will see the heart line which going in the direction of the Jupitor Finger has shifted slightly towards middle of Saturn and Jupitor Finger has change in attitude of affections which become more stable than idealistic. Your fate line in the right hand is beautifully made up and but for one cut by the Health Line at the age of 13/14 it continues beautifully right upto the Heart Line. In your left hand the relationship line is curving downwards but in your right hand it is quite normal. Now in your left hand the Finger of Jupitor is longer than Apollo Finger but in the right hand it is the other way round. The vertical lines on the Mount of Mercury are lesser in the right hand and a person who has become more practical. There are about 4 squares in the Middle Mount of Mars which is the seat of temperament and I see slight disturbance below the Mount of Saturn concluding that there will be lot of minor disturbance in your life in your middle age but you manage to overcome them sensibly. In your left hand there is some suggestion of a square on the Mount of Jupitor which is naturally called a teacher's square and also such people do not lose out financially and again are winners in life always. You may lose some today but again gain more tomorrow. This is not so in your right hand.

In your left hand (I take the image at left as left hand and the image at the right as right hand) I see your palm having a beautiful curve at the Mount of Moon showing artistic taste but in the right hand it is almost straight and shows change in nature. In the right hand there is interest in studies and a mathematical brain at that, a person interested in science and related subjects.

In the left hand there is a cross on the Mount of Jupitor showing relationship with a boy of extremely good nature as denoted by cross on Mount of Jupitor at the age of 24/25. In the left hand I see two heart lines showing a person thirsting for love and very sentimental but this is rectified in the right hand.

In both the hands I see wide gap between the fingers showing a person easily approachable, having gypsy like attitude and a person having balance between thinking and action. This should be confirmed by the thumb but I cannot see the thumb clearly.

You have got a good Sun Line which becomes prominent at 28 and barring a slight cut in it at about 30/31 it good throughout so a person who will be financially well settled and having the benefit of the Sun Shining in her life throughout.

In short a person worth knowing and meeting. An excellent human being. I am not going about reading the different fate lines and about the health line cutting the Life line as they do not hold importance as compared to what else is written in the hand. If you could promide a better picture of both your palm prints, reverse nail print, the thumb facing towards the reader in black ink and the size should be what I can see the full imageat one go just as when I read the hands personally, I can tell you your exact nature to the tee.

Well inspiration your ID truly suggests what you are. An inspiration to others.

Pravin Kumar.

Pravin Kumar

Inspirationalart Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:20 am

Dear Insirationalart,

I have a look at your palm and find all the three fingers leaning towards the Finger of Jupitor. Hence I conclude that Jupitor Finger plays an important part in your life. The top phalange and the lowest phalange are more prominent than the middle one and hence desire for self sufficiency and a person who likes to help others as also confirmed by vertical lines on the Mount of Mercury (below the smallest finger) and also the top phalange which denotes a person who is helpful to others and also religious.

Most of the fingers even though slightly tilting towards Jupitor Finger are almost straight showing a straightforward person. One line from the Lower Mount of Mars comes and joins the Head Line at a young age somewhere around 11/12 and from this position onwards your Brain must have become extremely sharp and concentration also excellent as this mount adds more power to this head line. The ridges of your palm show a hard worker not usually associated with women. They have normally a soft hand but you do not have that softness in your palm as the ridges of the palm stand out so beautifully. You have had interference in your life by the parents or relatives but you have got over it beautifully. There are a number of lines in the left hand cutting the life line.

Now I take your right hand and I find all the fingers slightly tilting towards Apollo Finger. This is a good shift as you will see the heart line which going in the direction of the Jupitor Finger has shifted slightly towards middle of Saturn and Jupitor Finger has change in attitude of affections which become more stable than idealistic. Your fate line in the right hand is beautifully made up and but for one cut by the Health Line at the age of 13/14 it continues beautifully right upto the Heart Line. In your left hand the relationship line is curving downwards but in your right hand it is quite normal. Now in your left hand the Finger of Jupitor is longer than Apollo Finger but in the right hand it is the other way round. The vertical lines on the Mount of Mercury are lesser in the right hand and a person who has become more practical. There are about 4 squares in the Middle Mount of Mars which is the seat of temperament and I see slight disturbance below the Mount of Saturn concluding that there will be lot of minor disturbance in your life in your middle age but you manage to overcome them sensibly. In your left hand there is some suggestion of a square on the Mount of Jupitor which is naturally called a teacher's square and also such people do not lose out financially and again are winners in life always. You may lose some today but again gain more tomorrow. This is not so in your right hand.

In your left hand (I take the image at left as left hand and the image at the right as right hand) I see your palm having a beautiful curve at the Mount of Moon showing artistic taste but in the right hand it is almost straight and shows change in nature. In the right hand there is interest in studies and a mathematical brain at that, a person interested in science and related subjects.

In the left hand there is a cross on the Mount of Jupitor showing relationship with a boy of extremely good nature as denoted by cross on Mount of Jupitor at the age of 24/25. In the left hand I see two heart lines showing a person thirsting for love and very sentimental but this is rectified in the right hand.

In both the hands I see wide gap between the fingers showing a person easily approachable, having gypsy like attitude and a person having balance between thinking and action. This should be confirmed by the thumb but I cannot see the thumb clearly.

You have got a good Sun Line which becomes prominent at 28 and barring a slight cut in it at about 30/31 it good throughout so a person who will be financially well settled and having the benefit of the Sun Shining in her life throughout.

In short a person worth knowing and meeting. An excellent human being. I am not going about reading the different fate lines and about the health line cutting the Life line as they do not hold importance as compared to what else is written in the hand. If you could promide a better picture of both your palm prints, reverse nail print, the thumb facing towards the reader in black ink and the size should be what I can see the full imageat one go just as when I read the hands personally, I can tell you your exact nature to the tee.

Pravin Kumar.

Pravin Kumar

Inspirationalart Hand Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:24 am

Dear Insirationalart,

Pravin Kumar.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”