Pix of hands and Islands on Head Line

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

dolphin_1972

Pix of hands and Islands on Head Line

Post by dolphin_1972 » Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:29 am

Hope these work, plz let me know if they don't.
If i could get a reading plz i'd really appreciate it. I mostly want to know about the islands on my head line but also would like to know about anything else anyone can tell me from my hands (marriage, children, career, etc.) I am right handed, my date of birth is 4th Aug 1972, My time of birth (or so i'm told so i'm not 100% on this) was 11.45am, I was born in Melbourne (Carlton), Australia.Thanx in advance :)

Cheers
Tan :smt006

dolphin_1972

Post by dolphin_1972 » Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:33 am

Pix 1 and 2 are my left hand
Pix 3 and 4 are my right hand..

I look forward to any and all replies

Cheers

dolphin_1972

Post by dolphin_1972 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:33 am

So much for getting a reading
is there a particular reason no one wants 2 read my hands????

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:33 am

i am sure some will want to read it ... maybe none has come across your thread yet. why dont you send it to BSSrinivasan via pm to bring it to his notice.

Abhishek

dolphin_1972

Post by dolphin_1972 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:54 am

Thanx for the positive reply Abhishek :)

Have a gr8 day
Cheers

dolphin_1972

Post by dolphin_1972 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:35 am

Someone suggested i send a copy of the side of my right hand also so here it is

Cheers

fumih_81

Post by fumih_81 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:01 am

Hi there

My first impression is that you like good food.

Generally islands on your head lines in the pics are not that bad… just some bouts of disappointments and worries.

When you were younger, you were very much more robust. There seem to be some change of thinking or some factors that altered your life when you were in early 20s.

Your career is probably very much linked with your family, i.e. earning an income to support family.

There could be some unstable moments during middle to old age.

dolphin_1972

Post by dolphin_1972 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:50 pm

Thanx for taking the time Fimih, i appreciate it :)

U say there could be unstable moments in middle to old age, nothing horrible i hope?!?

Thanx again :)
Have a gr8 day
Cheers

bssrinivasan

reading of your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:57 am

the life line is long with lines of mars inside indicate robust constitution in the early part of life.head line connected with life line indicates a sensitive,more nervous temperament and excess of caution.

straight clear and even head line-practical common sense and love of material things more than those of imagination.

the islands indicate temporary mental weakness but as the line is clear afterwards there is no damage to mental faculty.

the branch of life line towards luna denotes a wandering and restless life.

the fateline starts pretty late in life around 30-32 indicating a late career.it is more decided by fate.

lines on mount of sun indicate some success after 55 years.

heart line from jupiter indicates idealism and reliability in affections.

marriage lines are not clear in the pictures.

Pravin Kumar

dolphin 1972 Hand reading.

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:36 am

Dear Tanya,

U seem to be a very sensitive person. You had a very tender childhood as far as health was concerned and with the islands earlier on in the life line generally in woman's hands in almost 80% of the cases I have found Menses problems but in your hand I cannot see any clear confirmation. Any in the right hand there is a small island somewhere between 26/28 or 28/30, as the images are magnified I cannot be sure about the age. But this period has passed off gladly and they have been the greatest challenges in your life till date.

Your Thumb is slightly at a higher setting than normal and fingers are short and hence a person whose education will not be what he/she desires and very impulsive by nature and at the same time very sensitive so I reason it that you take calculative risk in your life. In matters of love you are idealistic and should marry above your status but such people have disappointments in life especially their personal relations as they seek perfection in everyone and are not easily satisfied. Another thing is your Jupitor Finger is much longer than your Apollo Finger and hence a person given to command and lead from the front.

Now just observe the phalanges of your Apollo Finger, Saturn Finger and Jupitor Finger. The one of Jupitor Finger is that the third phalange is longest hence shows desire for self sufficiency, Saturn Finger I am not sure which is longer as the image is not that clear but if the middle one is longest than interest in Maths and Science subjects and if the top one is longest than student of economics, psychology, etc. etc. If the top phalange of Apollo Finger is longer than the middle one than love for nature, beauty and risk taking nature -- calculative risk at that and if the middle phalange is longer than a person who desires fairness in his dealings with all i.e. a businessman would see that he gives his clients value for his money and same is the case with a human being in personal relationship -- perfect give and take.

Your Mercury Finger shows that you can express yourself very clearly and have good communication skills. In matters of love you will be second best as shown by the curving down of the relationship lines. The top one shows that you could be staying far away from your husband and not get the desired affection and attention from him.

Your Fate Line shows that you had early childhood problems i.e. your parents were not well settled till the time you reached about 12 years of age and there is some disturbance on the Mount of Moon indicating vivid unhealthy imaginations troubling you and it could also mean you should watch out again Diabeties as this could be in your Family (Father, Mother or someone elder related to you)

Your Fate Line indifcates that from 29/30 age onwards you have started your career and this will become more steady from the age of 32/33 which is your present age.

Your career will be steady and pick up when you reach the age of 44 and till 49 will be very good as the fate line is quite prominent for this period. Sun line Starts somewhere around 52 and then onwards it will be totally peacefull life with your life well settled and children also settled. In short a peaceful retirement.

Your health is excellent with change of some depletion of health as indicated by the forking of the life line at about the age of 52/53 but still I consider your Health line to be best.

As for children it is impossible to tell from this image. Please try to post right hand and left hand image showing the relationship lines and lines perpendicular to it.

As for your love life chances of your entering into relationship right now is good but I will not recommend you this person. Again another chance will come at the age of 36/37 which will be much better but still you to be careful whom you marry. As for Love Marriage, the culture in Australia is such, although you are attached to your parents, that people marry without consulting their parents. Here in India it is different and hence we look at the love marriage lines. In your case yes there is a good change of love marriage if you believe in that but once again post the clear image of heart line so that I can lines coming up and down from it. You have no pride in love. You hate calculative and shrewd people.

Look at your fingers they are all straight excepting the mercury finger which shows high state of intelligence meaning good communication skills. All fingers straight means a straightfoward person in his/her dealings with others . The wide gap between Mercury and Apollo Finger is very good showing a good businesslike approach to life and good sixth sense too. But the gap between Saturn and Apollo Finger is not good as it shows a carefree gypsy like attitude and not a person so serious about life.

Well what more do you want to know. Hope I have helped. God has given everyone some plus and some minus. Utilise the plus as best as youcan and just avoid the pitfalls or try to bear with it as everyone has to face them. The greatest people have greatest pitfalls, the smallest person has hardly any pitfalls. So life is like that. Life is cheerfully, happily and enjoy it as just your creation of human being is a Lottery and we should thank HIM that we were not born animals, plants etc.

God Bless U.

Pravin Kumar.

dolphin_1972

Post by dolphin_1972 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:00 pm

So sorry it's taken me so long to post a reply. Thank you again for giving me a reading especially to Pravin for the lengthy reading. I appreciate everything :)
Yes i am a very sensitive person, more so im my adult life than my childhood. Health wise, my childhood was full of sickness which carried through into my adult life somewhat. You talk about an island in the right hand around 26/28 or 28/30, is that on the Life line or the Head line??
I do tend to be impulsive at times but nothing that is harmful or troublesome to myself or anyone else.
What do you mean when u say that in matters of love, i will be second best??Im not sure how i'm to interperet that.
Not sure about the Diabetes u mention, im trying to find out about that 1.
I was glad to read that my career will become more steady very soon becoz i've been very confused with that and have been at a crossroad not knowing which direction to go.
I've mentioned this to u in a PM but i'll ask again: u say there's a chance of entering into a relationship right now but u will not recommend this person. I just broke off a 6mth relationship (b4 i posted my hand prints), is that the relationship u talk about or r u talking about another man that's coming into my life?? I'm very interested in knowing that. I realise u say there's a better one at 36/37 yrs of age, but that seems so far away and i've already spend so many yrs alone, which is y i ask. Also what do u mean when u say i have no pride in love??
I do believe i have good communication skills as u say and i speak what is on my mind but in a way as not to offend or hurt anyone yet still get my point across. Altho some people do still take things the wrong way but thats all part of life i guess. :)
I will post the images u suggest as soon as i possibly can as, i look forward to a little more insight into what my hands say. Thank you for taking the time.
Have a gr8 day
Cheers

dolphin_1972

Post by dolphin_1972 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:01 am

Hi Pravin :smt006
Unfortunatly i've been unable to get a picture of my hands any clearer than the one of the side of my hand that i've already posted in this topic :smt012 I was hoping to as i'm extremely curious 2 hear from u about the questions i asked in my reply to your reading on here..

Have a gr8 day
Take care
Cheers

Pravin Kumar

Hand Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:32 am

Dear Tanya,

The island is on the head line. As for no pride in love of second in matters of affection means one and the same. It means you do not know whom to trust and this is more true in matters of love and affection. Hence people tend to take liberties with you and cheat you.

Yes the relationship that ended now could be the one I am referring to. Tanya we all pay for the mistakes that we make. God has his own way of testing us to see whether we are ready for this work or that work and then only we get success.

If you want something out of the ordinary which is not there in your fate then there is only one way I know and that is to please HIM then you can get what you want.

Pravin Kumar.

dolphin_1972

Post by dolphin_1972 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:00 am

Hi again Pravin :smt006

Thank you so much for replying and clearing up those questions 4 me, i appreciate it so much :) You've also put my mind at ease with that and many of the other things u said. I will still try 2 get a pic of the side of my hands that shows the lines clearly.

Just 1 other question 4 u, do you read the hands of children? I understand if u don't :)

Thanx again Pravin
Take care
Have a gr8 day
Cheers

Pravin Kumar

Palmistry

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:23 pm

Dear Tanya,

Below 18 years of age a children's hand is usually not read as lines keep on changing. After 18 the boy becomes a little stable and his thought process is now somewhat steady. His lines will than not change easily. At young age the young mind is so impressionable that whatever you teach them they change according to what you and their environment teaches them.

Still something could be told by looking at the structure of the palm.

Pravin Kumar.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”