Mr. bssrinivasan my right hand and left hand..

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

bintalmosul

Mr. bssrinivasan my right hand and left hand..

Post by bintalmosul » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:07 am

my birth date is 29/12/1973 10:55pm mosul, IRAQ

this is my left hand pic

and this is my right hand
Distance is the key to love's eternity

bssrinivasan

hand reading

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:31 am

The hands present very different fictures:
first left hand indicates the traits you are born with and the analysis
is:
the type of hand is square with square fingers.it denotes logic and method,submits everything to scientific examination will find its vocation in scientific career.
the thumb stands out indicating sheer independence of spirit.
heart line starting between mounts of saturn and mount of saturn-gives a calm butdeeper nature in matters of love.quieter and more subdued in their passions.
life line is long and going towards mount of luna-a restless life,great desire for travel and the ultimate satisfaction of that desire.
lines of fate-there are at least 3 different careers indicatedthe life line starting from inside life line indicates that the life will be sacrificed to the wishes of parents or relatives.this line indicates an ambitious career but cut short by some stupidity at 35.
the second career stops at 28 years but another one starts at this age from luna indicating the career is subject to the fancy of others.the island indicates financial crisis between 28 to 35.the line of apollo starting from this line indicates fame and success in this career.this is again hindered by affections at 56.
thhead line is long and slightly drooping towards luna indicates artistic bent of mind.it leaves early the life line indicating the life started with caution and nervousness but became bold and ambitious early in
life.

the right hand -what you have made of your life:

the head line and life line have become very short.indicates more of practical and materialistic nature.
sensitive and nervous temperament and too much of caution.
there is a strong influence line from mount of luna and stops at headline.possibly the influence of a person is guiding your career and is stronger.it also indicates marriage with that person atabout 30 years.again career is thwarted by some stupidityor blunder of the head at 35.the head line curving up towards mount of sun and line of sun promise fame and wealth.
drooping lines from heart line denote that affections are tempered by reason too often.
on the whole life has been made simpler,practical and materialistic

bintalmosul

Re:Mr. bssrinivasan my right hand and left hand..

Post by bintalmosul » Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:03 am

Mr. bssr u wrote the following :

there is a strong influence line from mount of luna and stops at headline.possibly the influence of a person is guiding your career and is stronger.it also indicates marriage with that person atabout 30 years

what does that mean ?? can u explain in details ??

and pls can u give me some details about my heart line and love :smt007

thanks
bintalmosul[/quote]

bintalmosul

urgently .. please .. will i really die ?????

Post by bintalmosul » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:23 am

:smt010

someone online told me that according to my birth chart i will die soon ...

is that true ??

is it indicated in my birth chart or in my palmistry reading ??
i was born in 29 dec,1973 at 10:55 pm in mosul- iraq ..

plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllls ... anybody can help me ??

i am scared and i want to know the truth ...

scared bintalmosul :smt010

bssrinivasan

prediction of death

Post by bssrinivasan » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:55 pm

nobody can predict when somebody dies.you have got a good life line on left hand indicating you are destined to live long and a strong thumb which indicates very good will power.so you will live very long and if you are willing to live long you will definitely live long.stop worrying about death and live your life to the full.

you have got a good heart line indicating idealism in affections.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”