arranged/love marriage

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ash75

arranged/love marriage

Post by ash75 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:52 pm

Respected Members and Guru's,

My name is ashwin, i am interested in hand reading, i was curious to know how one can
say he/she will have a arranged/love marriage. what lines/marks indcate this aspect.

Thank you so much.
Ashwin

bssrinivasan

arranged or loved marriage

Post by bssrinivasan » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:16 pm

there is no way to predict whether the marriage will be love or arranged.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:08 am

Dear Ashwin,

There is a way to predict Love Marriage but all it means is that the boy or girl will marry the person of his/her choice. Only in 2 cases have both the boy and the girl revolted against their family and got married and they too had love marriage sign. But why do you want to know this straightaway. In palmistry many things can be told, like number of affairs, break of affairs, homosexuality etc. etc. but why you want to know this thing straightaway. First take a good book on palmistry read it and practise it. I learnt it the very hard way after seeing thousand of hands.

There are secrets in hand which you have to know by practising it without any interest in your client as to know his/her personal details. The general idea should always be to help him/her as you will gradually come across many many people who have lots of worries and lots of women have so many problems but only if you are sincere and want to help them then you will learn this science fast. So start reading books on palmistry and practise very hard.

Pravin Kumar.

ash75

thanku

Post by ash75 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:16 pm

Dear Pravin Kumar,

Why i asked this question is because, once i had my hand reading and he said that i would
have a love marriage, and as i have myself started studying palmistry, i did not find any
reference to this topic specifically, so i just wondered how or what made him(palm reader)
to think i would have a love marriage. thank you very much for your reply.

thank you
Ashwin.

Pravin Kumar

Ashwin

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:43 am

Dear Ashwin,

Just post your hand prints and I shall tell you whether you will have a love marriage or not although love marriage means usually that you will marry the girl of your choice with the blessings of your parents. Only in two cases have I found both the girl and boy revolting against their parents and gettting married and staying happily.

In the hands of Tanya (Dolphin 1972) there is a remote indication of Love Marriage. Love is connected with the Heart Line and whatever changes in the heart line are to be observed to know about it.

I have seen people who ask such questions and take advantage of other persons with the knowlege which is not good as the knowlege of palmistry or for that matter anything is for the welfare of humanity and not to take advantge of it. You know what happened to Pandit Ravana. He used his power to snatch Sita away and with what results. Such is the case with palmist, astrologers etc. If we do something with the intention of cheating others and benefitting only us we have to pay for it and hence we use this knowledge always for the welfare of others. Never to harm them.

It is because of my experience with so many people that I am careful of telling such secretive things.

Pravin Kumar.

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:26 am

there's shouldn't be any line cutting across the fields of venus and moon

ash75

books

Post by ash75 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:47 pm

Dear Pravin Kumar,

Thank you so much. i will post my hand prints once i have my palm photos.
Can you suggest me any good books for hand reading.

thank you
Ashwin.

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading.

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:17 am

Dear Friend,

You read the book "The Laws of Scientific Hand Reading" by William G. Benham. That is the most interesting book on the subject of Palmistry and written in a very interesting manner. In fact if you read it sincerely and practise daily you will be a good palmist within 6 months.

Pravin Kumar.

ash75

my photos

Post by ash75 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:12 pm

Dear Pravin kumarji,

I have uploaded my palm photos, i am not sure whether are they clear enough. I also
bought the book that you mentioned. Please let me know as much information you can
get from the current images. For other details,
DOB: 18th june 75 , karnataka, india .right now i am doing phd.
my first phalange of right thumb bends 30 deg. whole hand moderatly bending.
any other info you need please do let me know.

thank you very much
ashwin.

Pravin Kumar

Hand Reading of Ash75

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:55 pm

Dear Ashwin,

First of all you are an extremely hard worker as seen by the skin texture. Yes you do have a love marriage sign. Though there could be a little hitch initially but ultimately it will be a love marriage. Are you short in height? Another interesting thing is your birth date: you add 18th and it gives 9 and you add the whole birthdate and again it gives 9. Nine is the number of Jupitor and hence your personality must be like Jupitor Mount. A person who is ambitious, leading from the front, interested in studies, a good teacher and a person who knows how to lead others confidently amongst many other qualities.

Your middle world of palm is almost equal to the lower world i.e.when you draw an imaginary line from the bottom of the thumb right across to end at the other palmar surface the area contained above this line and between the point where the finger touches the palm as compared to the area below this imaginary line upto the wrist of the palm, both seem to be equal and hence a balanced approach in life. U think in term of both earning and enjoyment and this is balanced approach to life. Also the gap between the index finger and Saturn Finger is there as also gap between the mercury finger and the apollo finger which again shows a person who acts and thinks independently.

You will definitely go abroad but for studies, research and come back to the country so that your country benefits from it. That way you are patriotic. In matters of affection there will be some hindrances as shown by the small branches branching away from the heart line but ultimately you will marry a beautiful girl.

At the age of 25.1/2 and 27.1/2 to 28 you have been affected by company of not so good friends who have tried to harm your interest in short bad company. You are almost 30 now and I think you should have got married or get married anytime now. If you can post much clearer picture of your right hand especially the point where the two fate lines meet I can be more sure.

There seems to be lost of lines coming from inside the life line and some even cutting the life line and hence I see interference in your personal life by your parents which will have a deep impact on you. This could be around 33/34 years and a couple of years after that you could separate from them or probably something will happen that makes your fate line grow thinner and thinner and the struggle period begins.

I am walking on slippery grounds as the images are not clear and my feelings are guiding me at the above reading. Could you not post very good images in black ink as even the slightest deviation could be observed. I want to know the cause of the fading of the fate line so that I can guide you properly.

If there is impending danger or problems due to any decisions you take I would like to warn you well in advance. I believe there is friction in the decision you want to take of your personal life and your parents decision. Your Head Line is the best and hence no problems regarding studies, memories, concentration etc. etc.

Awaiting your feedback and replies to certain queries I have put.

Pravin Kumar.

You may post reply in forum but also PM me at my private message box as I can then open it easily. :smt002

Pravin Kumar

Ash75 Hand Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:44 am

Dear Ashwin,

You know lotus lives in dirty ponds and still shines. When you are on earth try to live like lotus. Strength of Jupitor also indicates Do good to Others, Priesthood, Spiritual Gurus etc. etc. And hence when Guru is strong you cannot ask anything more but being a Human Being HE has to test us.

It is HIS way of testing everyone and hence you remain unsatisfied in some places. Kindly look at your hand there are a number of lines coming from inside the Life Line and almost touching it and some cross it also. The ones crossing it is hindrance from Relatives and Parents who actually mean well but they cross their limit as you find it difficult to cope with it and hence they cross. The very thought of your wanting to please your parents is a step in the right direction.

Our work is only to work hard with diligence and not cross anyone's path in a way as to antoganise him. At the same time please our Creator and looking after Parents is the supreme work anyone can do and HE is most pleased is you take care of your parents. You will realise this when you become a parent and your children have reached your age.

You have a Solomon's Ring in both your palms which is a good indication as it shows the wisdom of King Solomon in your personality. People come to you for advise and you are able to advise them and convince them and solve their problems. This also shows your love for Humanity and Spiritualism which is also otherwise inherent in you because of the prominence of Jupitor Mount in your hand.

You look at your left hand and it shows you were interested in Studies right from childhood but in the right hand a portion of the Head Line comes from the Lower Mount of Mars cutting the Head Line and hence gives you a slightly irritable nature and a person who cannot stay fixed in any one work for long but your prominent Jupitor and other indications in your hand dilute this negative reading to an extent. Also your Heart Line is full of small branches which shows you believe in everyone who comes to you for help and they cheat you and go away.

In your left hand it is indicated that you would have gone abroad and settled there. This is rectified in your right hand.

Pravin Kumar.