Will be very grateful if someone can read my palm

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

siddarthpanditv

Will be very grateful if someone can read my palm

Post by siddarthpanditv » Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:23 am

Please someone read my palm  :smt006

Left hand:

Right Hand:

Details:
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1st feb 1987

The quality of the photos are better in big size (after you click on it).
Thanks in advance to anyone who will help.
Last edited by siddarthpanditv on Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:40 am, edited 3 times in total.

Pravin Kumar

SiddharthPandit

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:37 am

Dear Friend,

I have seen your handprints yesterday itself and the problem lies with your Heart Line i.e. in matters of your personal relationships, love affairs etc. etc. People seem to promise to you and not deliver and you become miserable on this account.

What else do you want to know. You are only 18 now. You will overcome this gradually.

Pravin Kumar.

siddarthpanditv

Re: SiddharthPandit

Post by siddarthpanditv » Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:45 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:
Dear Friend,

I have seen your handprints yesterday itself and the problem lies with your Heart Line i.e. in matters of your personal relationships, love affairs etc. etc. People seem to promise to you and not deliver and you become miserable on this account.
yeah i know what you mean, will i be ever happy in my personal life (with personal relationships)?
Pravin Kumar wrote:

What else do you want to know
can you also please tell me something about my career please??
Last edited by siddarthpanditv on Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

bssrinivasan

reading of your hand.

Post by bssrinivasan » Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:06 am

dear sidharth,
please see my assessment below and please let me have your feedback.

the hand is of spatulate type indicating a nature restless and excitable,full of energy of purpose and enthusiam.the hand has attributes of love of intense action,energy and independence.as the hand is wider at the wrist the bent will be for action in the domain of ideas and left to themselves will revolutionise the world in a day.

the mounts of venus,luna and the second mount of mars are predominant.

venus:denotes magnetism and attraction of one sex to the other.it also indicates dominating power over others,too dogmatic in your opinions,and when you love you become slave to your object of devotion.hospitable and generous,love to entertain friends.dress with great taste,impulsive to likes and dislikes,frank and outspoken,quick in temper.independent in character,if married early and find your mistake,will lead unconventional life.you should not marry early.

moon:gifted with with strong imagination,intensely romantic,idealistic in desires,have inventive faculties,love everything new,love travel and change.should avoid marrying early unless sure of having met the person to your liking.

second mount of mars:courageous in mental attitude and possess moral courage.versatile and many sided and make a success of your purpose.

the finger of mercury is very short indicating slow grasp of ideas and you are easily foiled in your ideas.the heart line rising between saturn and jupiter gives a calm but deeper nature in matters of love,quieter and subdued in your passions and initially shows contempt for opposite sex.lines drooping from heart line to head line indicate affections are interfering in matters of head.

line of head:indicates talent,energy and daring determination of purpose with boundless ambition combined with reason.will control others,just in administration of power with some amount of caution.the straight, clear and even line denotes practical common sense even in matters of imagination and a love of material things.

The line of fate:starting from wrist is a sign of extreme good fortune and success.it is stopped by the line of head -foretells that success in life is thwarted by some stupidity and blunder of head at about 35 years.however another career not so successful starts at 32 years and stopped by line of heart this time indicating success will be ruined by affections later in life.

the line of life:is a matter of concern as it starts clearly in the beginning and gradually fades at about 45 years of age.this indicates erosion of vitality continuously.this can however be rectified by will power as you have a strong and long thumb and you can make a success of your life by directing your vitality for useful activities.

srinivasan

Pravin Kumar

Hand Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:07 pm

Dear Siddharth,

I have seen your hand prints carefully. Although you have not mentioned but I take it you are right handed. Well I would like to say that there is lot of intereference in your life by your parents and relatives and this seems to me the only cause of the defects in Heart Line and Head Line in the right hand and consequently the life line is getting lighter and lighter.

The purpose of Hand Reading is not just to read your hand. Sometimes I avoid reading such hands because you require sound advise. You have come into this world first to live happily and that is possible by being a good human being.

I have mentioned exercises on Meditation Technique which please follow and do it regularly continuously and see you hand after 3 months how much it changes and how happy you become. For the time being leave aside the career question etc. Once you stabilise your mind then the mind can create wonders in actual life. Lines in hand are not as important as a good palm, strong thumb and impressionable fingers which you have. Lines are just minor things which are like some parts in the body requiring overhauling and which will get overhauled after you have done those exercises as mentioned in Meditation Technique.

God Bless U. :smt007

siddarthpanditv

Re: Hand Reading

Post by siddarthpanditv » Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:32 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:

I have mentioned exercises on Meditation Technique which please follow and do it regularly continuously and see you hand after 3 months how much it changes and how happy you become. For the time being leave aside the career question etc. Once you stabilise your mind then the mind can create wonders in actual life. Lines in hand are not as important as a good palm, strong thumb and impressionable fingers which you have. Lines are just minor things which are like some parts in the body requiring overhauling and which will get overhauled after you have done those exercises as mentioned in Meditation Technique.

God Bless U. :smt007
will do, thanks very much

siddarthpanditv

Re: reading of your hand.

Post by siddarthpanditv » Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:32 pm

bssrinivasan wrote:dear sidharth,
please see my assessment below and please let me have your feedback.
srinivasan
thanks very much for that !!!
feed back sent through PM

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”