Please read my hands

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Grano

Please read my hands

Post by Grano » Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:03 am

Dear Mr. Kumar and fellow members,

I live in the fine city of Vienna. When I came across this section and read some readings from Mr. Kumar I could hardly wait to go to my brother's place to scan my palms. May I kindly ask you to read my palms?

LEFT PALM:
http://666kb.com/i/10md7rebsgglc.jpg

RIGHT PALM:
http://666kb.com/i/10md9id1bebcw.jpg

LEFT THUMB:

RIGHT THUMB:

FINGER NAILS:

http://666kb.com/i/10meano06guf4.jpg

I'm right-handed.

Regards,

Matthias
Last edited by Grano on Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pravin Kumar

Hand Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:50 am

Dear Friend,

Please post both your hand prints with the marking which is right and which is left, state whether you are right handed or left handed, post the image of your nails and what you would want to know.

Pravin Kumar.

Grano

Post by Grano » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:50 pm

Mr Kumar, I have updated the above post (left & right palm + fingernails). I am right-handed. I generally want to know what can be seen on my hands. And what life has in petto for me in future :)

Pravin Kumar

Hand Reading of Matthias

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:56 am

Dear Matthias,

You are not impotent so do not worry. You have black hair at the reverse of the palm, your Mount of Venus is normal and there are two small branches at the end of the heart line curving upwards which means a sign of sterility. You are not so demonstrative in love making as the palm image shows the palm is pale and probably your haemoglobin level must be less than usual. Your centre of the palm, area between heart and head line is almost devoid of negative infuence lines and hence a person calm, cool and collected. You would not know how to get excited. Place the most beautiful girl in your presence and you would just smile casually. Excitement towards opposite sex is less. No chance of your being Homosexual -- no way. So no worry.

But But becareful that you befriend a girl who also has almost similar nature as otherwise is she is fiery temperament in physical sex then you will have lots of difficulty in pleasing her. But I see a happy union and a pleasant married life. You had childhood sickness till 9/10 and your parents were also in financial difficulties from 10/15. You hate people who show off and are shrewd and calculative. You are somewhat temperamental i.e moody and work according to the mood of the moment as shown by a hazy girdle of venus. This mood sometimes takes you to very great heights and sometimes you are down in the dumps. At the age of 28/29 some girl might have entered your life and your career received a boost.

The best part of your hand is your Life Line which is very good after the early child hood sickness and your head line is also quite good barring for a period between 22/24 as I see an island on the head line. Your Mount of Venus is almost plane without many lines on it and hence love for flowers, gardening and music possible and music too of classical in nature. All the fingers almost straight indicating a straightforward person. The relationship line is straight and that is also very good for you as it indicates good girl entering your life. The curve at the mount of moon shows a person who has creative abilities and whose imagination is very good. The head line bends slightly towards moon and this also increases the creative ability.

You like to be fair in your dealings with people and love nature. Your top phalange of Saturn Finger is also prominent and hence love for Arts, Economics, human psychology related subjects. Your top phalange of Jupitor Finger and the lowest are long and hence a person who loves to help people and wants self sufficiency in personal life. Well what else do you want to know?

Awaiting your feedback.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020

Grano

Post by Grano » Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:34 am

Dear Mr Kumar!

I am very glad you read my palms. Thank you very much for your effort!

You are quite correct about:
Place the most beautiful girl in your presence and you would just smile casually. Excitement towards opposite sex is less.
You had childhood sickness till 9/10
At this age I gained considerably in weight (about 40lbs). I felt held back and imprisoned by myself. It was not a funny time until age 17.
---
This mood sometimes takes you to very great heights and sometimes you are down in the dumps.
Exactly.
---
love for flowers, gardening and music possible and music too of classical in nature
True.
---
You like to be fair in your dealings with people and love nature. Your top phalange of Saturn Finger is also prominent and hence love for Arts, Economics, human psychology related subjects. Your top phalange of Jupitor Finger and the lowest are long and hence a person who loves to help people and wants self sufficiency in personal life.
True, especially my fields of interest.
your parents were also in financial difficulties from 10/15.
I'll check on this one. I do not know about any financial difficulties, but this means not much. My parents did not induct me in their financial life at all.
your haemoglobin level must be less than usual
I had an OP recently. A suspected Melanoma insitu has been surgically removed.

Mr Kumar, I want to express my respect for your skill and knowledge.

As I see myself quite attached to my family, can you tell me anything about my family in particular?

Pravin Kumar

Hand Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:51 pm

Dear Matthias,

YOu have not mentioned your age and please post the handprints of the family member you require reading off. All I can say is that you are attached with your family. When I said financial difficulties of your parents from 10 to 15 it could also mean not settled properly, or one of them may be healthwise affected or there was some change of residene which kept them upset. Even your fate line upto is irregular and this confirms the disturbance on your Life Line and hence childhood sickness.

I just got a feeling. Do you love to travel by Sea? Let me know.

Pravin Kumar.

Grano

Re: Hand Reading

Post by Grano » Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:28 am

Dear Mr. Kumar,

I am a fairly young man as you might suspected. 24 yrs of age.
Pravin Kumar wrote: When I said financial difficulties of your parents from 10 to 15 it could also mean one of them may be healthwise affected.
In that period of time my father actually suffered from a vicious cancer that almost struck him down. Interesting, because at the age of 10 he would begin to slowly develop his disease. It was a heavy disturbance in every family member's life. He battled and struggled with cancer until age 16.
Pravin Kumar wrote: I just got a feeling. Do you love to travel by Sea? Let me know.
I love the sea, yes, I like traveling by Sea. Though I cannot say for sure as I did not travel long distances yet by ship. :)

Unfortunately I do not think I might be able to scan the palms of my family as they will be simply not going to do it. I can try, but it is unlikely that I'll get their hands on the scanner.

Mr Kumar, thank you very much for your reading. It helped me.

Matthias

Pravin Kumar

Hand Reading.

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:29 am

Dear Matthias,

One Advise to you. Do not travel by water either river or sea or lake. It is risky for your life. This is because of disturbance low down at Pluto or Lower Moon.

Pravin Kumar.

Grano

Post by Grano » Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:04 am

Dear Mr Kumar,

What you say worries me a little. Nevertheless I'll keep it in memory. Thank you for your advice.

Matthias

Grano

Re: Hand Reading

Post by Grano » Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:09 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:please post the handprints of the family member you require reading of
Dear Mr Kumar,

Here, there are the scans of my brother's palms :)

front:
http://666kb.com/i/10ssujm5fmups.jpg
(the palm on the right side of the picture is his left hand)

back:
http://666kb.com/i/10ssunh6e25ts.jpg

His name's Stephan, he'll be 19 on Sept. 28

Best wishes,
Matthias

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:18 pm

Dear Mathias,

The hand print of your brother is very poor. The lines have got to be clear. I believe the bright light has dimmed the lines and all that one gets to see is brightness with very few lines. However I can say one thing that your brother is a very sentimental person i.e. getting to be as this is the indication in his right hand.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020 :smt006 :) :smt003

bssrinivasan

Your brother's hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:32 pm

hi,
My reading of the hand is as follows.You may please comment onthat freely.

Characteristics:The hand indicates a nature restless and excitable,but full of energy of purpose and enthusiasm.It also indicates originality in the doamain of ideas.The mood is subject to changes frequently,easily offended and highly nervous temperament.It also denotes excess of caution.

You will be firm,strong and reliable in affections.The main guiding factors appear to be strong ambition with power and to become famous and popular.All these things are tinged with some seriousness.There is sheer spirit of independence and aggressiveness.

All the lines are clear showing natural flow of vital fluid and clearness of thought.Independence of thought and action are indicated.You have a well balanced nature with idealistic views in all things of life.You will be interested in imaginative things like writing,poetry and arts.

Marriage:The best part of your life will be an unexpected,highly successful marrige in which you surrender to your love wholeheartedly.

Career:Your career has been sacrificed to the wishes of your parents in early life.Another career starts around 24-25 years and is very good till 60 years.

Health:very good health and long life are indicated.

srinivasan

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”