read

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

cinthia

read

Post by cinthia » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:20 pm

read
Last edited by cinthia on Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pravin Kumar

Hand Reading of Cynthia

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:55 am

Dear Cynthia,

I have seen your hand prints. You are born in the same year and month as my youngest son. Well you are a hard worker. This is your best year for marriage, job etc. whatever you wish but there is slight set back. There is some suggestion of a Love Marriage which your parents are opposing. This is because of one line rising from the Life Line at about 24 and this is cut by an influence line coming from inside the life line and cutting the influence line running parallel to your life line from age of 23 i.e. this year. Perhaps first both your parents were divided in their resistance and now they do not seem to agree with your choice. The boy is good if you have one in your life at present and with a little tact and diplomacy you could convince your parents they may agree. It will be a uphill task but this is the best boy for you. Even certain circumstances in your family could against this decision but again with tact and diplomacy you could win. You probably have had 2 boys before this too in your life as the 3 relationship lines suggest.

If this boy is certain then he will be from a rich family or very matured person. My bet would be for a rich boy. You will go abroad and settle for a short time but not for a long period. Fame and money will come and even job in this year but I think the important thing is for you to cinvince your Parents about this boy with tact and diplomacy. The image of the hand gets distorted at times and I cannot see the thumb if it is erect or bending back at the first phalange. Probably it is straight and hence your rigidity of approach.

This line coming up from the Life Line is cut by an influence line coming from inside the Life Line. I have seen such interferences and setbacks often but I remember one lady from Agartala I predicted some 10 years ago that she will have a child in th 28th year but there could be some problems in the delivery. She had this same indication. But I advised her and her husband, who happened to be our dealer and son of one of my friends, that with proper care and treatment from a good doctor the delivery will be normal. Well this boy was very rich and when his wife became pregnant he took her to Calcutta and took a temporary house in Calcutta and stayed there for about 14/15 months till the child was delivered normally and 3 months old.

Just send me the feedback and I shall see what more there is to be said in your case. Your desire is to marry a boy of your choice rather than your parents and I feel your parents consent and well wishes are more important. You are person who was interested in sports at young age and your Head Line and the curve at the Mount of Moon also indicates Creative Talents. But more of that later on.

Awaiting your feedback.

Pravin Kumar.

cinthia

thanks a lot!

Post by cinthia » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:47 am

read
Last edited by cinthia on Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

cinthia

read

Post by cinthia » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:54 am

read

cinthia

read

Post by cinthia » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:56 am

read

bssrinivasan

assessment of your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:41 pm

hi.
please see my reading of your hand.will be glad to get your feed back.

the hand is spatulate with smooth,conical fingers-indicates a restless and excitable nature, full of energy of purpose and enthusiasm.the hand along with the thumb standing out is characteristic of singular independence of spirit.this spirit causes you to depart from the known rules to seek the unknown.it is also a hand of originality.the broad development at the wrist denotes that the bent will be for action in the domain of ideas and inventive faculty.

the short fingers are quick and impulsive and you cannot be troubled about little things,are quick in thought ,and hasty and outspoken in speech.

the thumb standing at right angles is indicative that the nature will fly to extremes,impossible to control such natures,will brook no opposition,will be inclined to be aggressive in manner and bearing.

prominent mounts of venus and luna:you love travel and change,new things,are gifted with strong imagination,intensely romantic,idealistic in your desires,desire for love and companionship,artistic and emotional temperament and is a hand of the artist,singer or musician ;denotes magnetism and attraction of opposite sex,dominating power over others but become a slave to the object of your devotion.

head line connected with life line denotes a sensitive and more nervous temperament;excess of caution.straight in the first half and then sloping shows the balance between the purely imaginative and the practical.

heart line from jupiter-firm,strong and reliable in affections.will not marry beneath your status.

fate line starting from luna shows fate and success are dependent on the fancy and caprice of other people.the line of fate is ambitious initially and is stopped by the heart line shows success will be halted through affections at 55 years.a different career tending towards popularity and distinction starts after that for 10 years. again another brilliant career till the end with wealth and sunshine is indicated .

a line of sun from 35 to 65 years increases the success of the good line of fate and gives fame and distinction to the career based on your own talents in the second half of life.

there is a strong influence by the side of life line showing the influnce of a person till late in life though both of you face opposition initially.

travel lines on luna indicate the urge to travel.

the girdle of venus on the hand is associated with a highly sensitive and intellectual nature changeable in moods,easily offended and touchy over little things.

cinthia

read

Post by cinthia » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:19 pm

read

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”