tell me about this branch

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sty008

tell me about this branch

Post by sty008 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:34 am

a branch starting from the head line to the saturn mount . I dont have a scanner right now but  ill like anyone to explain what this line means
Last edited by sty008 on Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pravin Kumar

Head Line branching to Mount of Jupitor

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:01 am

Dear Friend,

If a branch of Head Line goes towards Mount of Jupitor it will mean interest in studies as Mount of Jupitor increases the qualities of the Head Line hence the mental powers increase.

Pravin Kumar

rahulbanerji

Sty 008 and Respected Pravinji

Post by rahulbanerji » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:13 pm

The line from the head line going to the mount of Jupiter, I feel. actually increases the Jupiterian powers of the head line from mid life. From mid life ie 30 to 40(cannot say till I see the palm print), when there is a change of environment, when the person gives more efforts and the administrative qualities become pronounced from this age qualitatively( depending on the depth of the line) and quantitatively,personal efforts increasing. The palm print is required for more details.
As a corrolary to the statement, wisdom of life is gained by the person at the age indicated by the head line, from where the line shoots up.

But the main context here is a branch starting from the head line to the saturn mount. I feel this shows a period of consolidation for the native startng between ages 30 to 40 depending on the hand.... like slow and steady wins the race.....
As a corollary to the statement, Saturnian qualities are acquired by the native from the age indicated in the head line, from where the branch offshoots.
Respected comments Pravinji, in search of truth again. By your age reading method I feel you are an ardent follower of Benham.
Would feel honoured to hear some comments on the above  in the name of better logic, which Benham urged us to follow.
rahulbanerji

Pravin Kumar

Rahulji

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:14 pm

Rahulji,

I am a fan of William G. Benham but I started with Cheiro and then Benham. After reading Benham I gained quite a mastery of the subject and read 50 to 100 hands sometimes daily. For Age prediction I follow Cheiro and my intuition. The author I was referring to was Comte C. de Saint-Germain a french. It is good to search an answer through Logis but I remember one palmist author writing about Cheiro that it was difficult to say what logic was employed in his readings as most of his hand readings were intuitive, as he possed a very good Intuition Line and also a cross in the centre of the great triangle between head line and heart line.

No matter how hard you try if you do justice to palmistry and those whom you meet for hand reading you will without control over your logic will give some excellent intuitive replies by which the person will be benefited. I call this HIS message delivered to the person through you. It has happened many many times in my life.

I remember telling a lady of 26 who had a child of 3 years abnormal. The child was born normal but due to the mistake of the Doctor who diagnosed wrongly and gave wrong treatment the child became abnormal. The lady only wanted to know about her children. She had 4 vertical clear lines on the line of relationship.  I blurted out she want get any happiness from children. The first child became abnormal, second one died at birth, now the third one is there and the first one has also died.

These 4 vertical lines were cut by a hortizontal life in the middle. Well there are  so many other cases where intuition worked and logic failed. I want exactly say Logic failed but my belief in intuition got strengthened. So I , firm believer in HIM, leave it to HIM and HE gives the replies through me.

I do not like to boast but I have saved 3  certain people from dying, all in the Train or on the Station. I have been saved myself from 4 certain Deaths. I have a strong Inner Line of Life or Line of Mars and a long one at that. So my belief in HIM is strengthened even more.

You and Vivek and others are doing quite well and I wish you all success in hand reading. Incidentally I am also a fan of Noel Jacquin. I have many books and read most of them but I rate Benham as my Guru. His method of reasoning really inspired me. As I used to travel a lot I read hands in the train, buses, airports and almost everywhere. I would be reading books on Palmistry and people would come to me. Quite a few have benefitted tremendously too. There have been some negative impacts too but then I always say philosophically perhaps HE wanted it that way.

Pravin Kumar

rahulbanerji

Pravinji

Post by rahulbanerji » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:43 pm

I am honoured to spark such a long letter from you. Cheiro was my hero in palmistry due tis trmendously strong fundamental/logic from which he could afford to get his intuition flow like a waters of a river. Benham, probably had longer fingers than Cheiro, therefore, while writing he gave more stress on fundamentals and logic. Wow that electric current logic, detailed explanations, though unlike Cheiro.

The prediction that you gave regarding the vertical lines on the relation lines cut by a line is toally fundamental and a part of palmistic logic.

Again I wonder whether you saved youself from the 4 certain deaths or the inner line of Mars?!

Cheiros funamental base was so strong that his predictions appeared to be intuitive to the readers or audience. In his so many books ( easily unavailable like ' Life, Love and Marriage') it is clear how he explains his results based on fundamentals, which is intuition to many. Am I able to explain.
I read this book many times to keep the relation between my intuition and logic in my mind clear.

However I must mention that your fundamentals and logic has probably developed to such a platform that your predictions which you call intuition and HIM is you. Only thing is that you should be able to understand and accept this.

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:46 am

Rahulji,

Any Branch Line going from Head Line to Mount of Jupitor or Mount of Saturn will intake qualities of that mount and the thought process will contain thoughts akin to the nature of those mounts and the respective phalanges prominent on the respective fingers.

Rahulji in the first accident I was lying unconscious on the road and was on the operating table within an Hour. Without HIS divine assistance that could never have been possible. All cash personal belongings very safe. Luggage was deposited with the autoricksha union (as I was in the autoriskha which was hit by the oncoming truck) . The riksha driver survived, I never saw the accident as I was deep in my thought or probably HIS gift to me as I never saw any real accident with my own eyes in my 38 years of travelling all over the country.

Second time I was in a flight in the afternoon. I did get an intuition that something serious was going to happen to the flight the next day but I did not cancel my programme. In the noon after 30 minutes all of a sudden the weather changed and the plane was tossed here and there with all airhostesses and even the Captain worried stiff. Their announcement indicated all this. I was practising meditation at that period and never felt any fear. I studied all the passengers I could see and saw each of them frightened and praying to God. Subsequently I was reminded of Psychic Ring a technique I learnt in the meditation course. I dreaw a Psychic Ring mentally around the plane (Psychic Ring is the same as Laxman Rekha which Laxman drew to protect Sitaji) . Every second was like a minute. After 1 minute you get accustomed to fear and we had to live with it. It was dark outside. Within 10 minutes of extremely bad weather we came out of the situation harmless.

Third time a Bus hit our car from behind on the old Bombay Pune Highway which was at that time very very deserted (hardly any population then in 1996). The car was damaged but we all came out without any injury. I had pain in my right arm due to sudden collission. I and my son stayed with the car in the lonely place till help would come. In the meantime 3 ruffians came with plans to attack us. They left soon. Again 2 more came seeing us stranded. They too left and again another 3 came. The last batch also left. After that one boy came to help us. He said it was his hobby to help stranded people like us and he did help us. He got the car started and took us to his house in the middle of the night. That is how we came out ofthat difficult situation.

Last time our car was involved in an head on collission with an on coming tanker at 200 kms. speed (addition of both the vehicles approaching each other).  No body got hurt. Even the windshield of the car was scratchless.

How can I stop praising HIM and not believe in HIM totaly. So I always say HE protects those whom HE wants to , HE sends messages through all of us to those who come to us for hand reading for that any matter, be it personal, finance, anything.

Thrice I saved 3 people from dying. The first one at the young age of 14 when  a Lady tried to jump in front of the oncoming train. I was galvanised into action at the last second and never knew what made do that as my life was also at risk. It was some prompting from inside. Some push that HE always gives.

Second time I happened to be on the footboard of a fast moving train which was fully packed to capacity and one person sitting on footboard got fits. He seemed to drifting outside the train but was entangled in my legs and saved. I just happened to footboard only 5 minutes earlier. Before that I was sitting on my seat. That is how HE prevents those whom HE wants through HIS people. It could be you, me or anyone else.

Third time I was in the train and an old gentleman came to leave one of his relatives. It was dark outside on the station and the train started moving. This gentleman came rushing to the door to jump out of running train and would have surely killed himself. I locked the door and stopped him. He was angry at first but then realised his mistake and thanked me.

Well many other things have happened in my life and must have also happened in your life if your outlook is to help others because HE has HIS agents or representatives everywhere in this world who try to help others.

It is because of all the above and innumerable other experiences I feel HIS presence. You too try to help others and you will realise HIM always present in your thougts.

I have all Cheiro's Books and have read it many times and I have also his Memoirs book. Truly a genius.

Pravin Kumar

rahulbanerji

Pravinji

Post by rahulbanerji » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:52 pm

Hope you are well. Thanks for the elaborate reply about your spiritual experiences. It was  most educative.
The line, in context, was not a line from the line of head, but from the negative line of Mars which has a totally different meaning.
Your spiritual experiences were wonderful and the belief in him should be strengthened by all. But can we discount the inner line of Mars factor?
HIM is overall, probably that is why he has helped us to be born and also shaped our hands and the lines of the hands like the inner line of Mars too, through we get the undeniable strength.

By the way, do you have your fate line attached to your life line at some point or 4 planets in one house in your birth chart?
Best wishes,
rahulbanerji

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:19 am

Rahulji,

I had read somewhere that Inner Line of Mars means a gift from HIM to the person. Some palmist had written somewhere I cannot recollect. I have met many people with these lines and they too have quite interesting anecdotes to tell. One of my friends had his finger cut off fully in a machine. He simply picked up the finger attached it to his palm and went to the Doctor. His finger is now absolutely normal.

One of my Chat friends in States has this inner line of life or Mars. She had 27 storms in her area in 2005 (USA) . You must have read it in the papers. Most of the storms avoided her house by a whisker and she was safe.

Well the best planets I have is Jupitor and Moon in the 7th house with No.9 therein. Jupitor in his own house and Sun in the 10th house with No.12 therein.

What I wanted to convey to you is the success you receive in Hand Reading or for that any field will also involve your honesty and truthfulness to your work. Replies will just flow out of your mouth and you will find people benefitted and that will give you tremendous joy and happiness.

The above should be in mind always and see how high you will reach in life.

Pravin Kumar

rahulbanerji

Pravinji

Post by rahulbanerji » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:59 am

I thank you very much for imparting some wonderful wisdoms to me through your and your chat friends experiences. I have understood the worth of the inner line of Mars. Do you have it in both hands?
Again Jupiter in 7th. house, being in own house can bring untold providences.
       I believe I have much honesty, dedication, truthfulness in my pursuit in astrology and palmistry, and have been studying it passionately since 1981. My studies in palmistry was never too consistent and basically from 1984 I shifted my focus to astrology, and have got recently been able to revive my interest in it.... thanks to this Forum.
        I was always fundamentals and theory oriented in my pursuit of both the sciences and have always  tried to find the logic when I felt some writer was illogical in some area or statement. Again when I intuitively see something in a chart or hand, I try to support it with fundamentals.... and I lways find it.
        I am presently at Chennai with my friend Babbu. I haved urged him to jion this forum. He is like my mentor in my quest for knowledge in palmistry ( in fact we have researched together). He will soon start taking an active part in this forum.
Thank you for your good wishes.
rahulbanerji

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:45 pm

Rahulji,

I am based in Bombay. I have this inner line of life or mars in both hands. But in the left hand it starts much later i.e. at about 24/25 age whereas in right hand it is since 13/14 age. The one in the right hand is very prominent.

Secondly I can feel it that you are on the right path as well as Vivekji and know how well you must be doing in this area of hand reading or horoscope reading. I am just telling my experience and am sure you must have lots of nice experiences while reading the hands. Actually I take very little interest in palmistry since almost a personal tragedy in my house. Someone hand Severe Brain Hemurrage and the Doctors would not take the case. Due to HIS Blessings this person recovered totally and is almost normal now. There is no disturbance in the head line of this person nor any disturbance in the life line. What would you call it? Simply HIS blessings totally. This incident of Brain Haemorrage happened almost 17 months back.

What would you call that. No indication whatsoever in the hand.

Do tell me of your interesting experiences while reading hands personally or on nett.

Pravin Kumar

rahulbanerji

Post by rahulbanerji » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:55 pm

Praveenji,
I am based in Kolkata. Thank you very much for the experiences and I will share with you too.
Read Eugine Sheaumann, a very good palmist in terms of health. I have one of his books - 'better health thru palmistry'. Many health problems are ingrained in the skin ridges of the palm.
This writer was a medical doctor, but he used to identify the disease and its stages through the palm which also helped him to decide how he was going to treat the patient. I do not remember as I am at Chennai at present and will return to Kolkata tomorrow night.

I would call that sheer technicals or a strong line of Mars. Cetrtainly providence.

An experience of providence I faced. Rajdhani Epress met with an accident near Rafigunj station, Bihar at 2002, when the 'Dhawa' bridge it was crossing broke ad gave way. Very few lived properly, I was unscathed.
Let us keep in touch.
rahulbanerji

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:15 am

Rahulji,

This is what I call your reward for your honesty and integrity to yourself and others. I was travelling in a train in 1991 and the train derailed with the coaches almost 40 degrees tilted to the track. It was middle of the night. Nobody got hurt as the Guard of the Train came with a Doctor to attend to those injured.

Well you must have had many many experiences in your personal life which will clearly show that HE always rewards those who do HIS job perfectly.

Yes the diseases on the hand can be seen through disturbances on the ridges as written by Noel Jacquin but I would like to read about this extensively to be confident of prediction through this.  Diseases can be forecast easily through observation of nails which is Benham's way.

Observation of ridges requires Magnifying glasses and lots of practice. Nails can be observed easily.

Pravin Kumar.

rahulbanerji

Pravinji

Post by rahulbanerji » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:01 am

I have a library of palmistry and astrology books ( all 3 of Noel Jaquin's); so many that I could open a book shop to start with. But since our wordly duties being so demanding, with 'maya' factors continously distracting our lives, I am yet to read many of the books properly.  I hope we meet one day if our lives permit. You are in Bombay and I in Kolkata(presently Chennai).Do you ever get a chance to come this side?

Many experiences in my life allows me to believe that there is certainly a higher one guiding us.
rahulbanerji

Babbu

Palmistry and Aristotle

Post by Babbu » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:24 pm

Rahulji,
Aristotle who is the father of civilisation has his comments on palmistry.Palmistry, which is a judgment, made of the conditions, inclinations and fortunes of men and woman from the various lines and characters nature has imprinted in their hands, which are almost as various as the hands that have them.

The thumb we to Dame Venus' rule commit,
Jove the fore-finger sways as he thinks fit:
Old Saturn does the middle finger guide:
O'er the ring finger Sol does still preside:
The outside drawn pale Cynthia does direct:
And into th' hollow Mars does most inspect:
The little finger does to Mercury fall;
Which is the nimblest Planet of them all

Thus he that nature richly understands,
May from each line imprinted in his hands,
His future fate and fortune come to know,
And in what path it is his feet shall go;
His secret inclinations he may see,
And to what vice he shall addicted be.
To th' end that when he looks into his hand
He may upon his guard the better stand,
And turn his wandering steps another way
Whene'er he finds he does from virtue stray.

Double line of life in both hands or only in one hand has to be asertained before a comment.

How ever poems on palmistry by Aristotle is what i wanted to share.

Babbu

Babbu

Palmistry and Aristotle

Post by Babbu » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:24 pm

Rahulji,
Aristotle who is the father of civilisation has his comments on palmistry.Palmistry, which is a judgment, made of the conditions, inclinations and fortunes of men and woman from the various lines and characters nature has imprinted in their hands, which are almost as various as the hands that have them.

The thumb we to Dame Venus' rule commit,
Jove the fore-finger sways as he thinks fit:
Old Saturn does the middle finger guide:
O'er the ring finger Sol does still preside:
The outside drawn pale Cynthia does direct:
And into th' hollow Mars does most inspect:
The little finger does to Mercury fall;
Which is the nimblest Planet of them all

Thus he that nature richly understands,
May from each line imprinted in his hands,
His future fate and fortune come to know,
And in what path it is his feet shall go;
His secret inclinations he may see,
And to what vice he shall addicted be.
To th' end that when he looks into his hand
He may upon his guard the better stand,
And turn his wandering steps another way
Whene'er he finds he does from virtue stray.

Double line of life in both hands or only in one hand has to be asertained before a comment.

How ever poems on palmistry by Aristotle is what i wanted to share.

Babbu

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”