tell me about this branch

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

rahulbanerji

Hi Babbuji

Post by rahulbanerji » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:30 pm

Its great knowing that my partner, fried, phisopher and guide has  finally joined this wonderful forum. A BIG AND GRAND WELCOME TO YOU.
The Aristotle part was informative. I was told that he believed in Palmistry. I must show my father this. Hope the forum members see this too.
But what about the double line of life? In both hands? In one hands?
Waiting for your comments.
Rahulbanerji

Babbu

Double line of life , line of Mars

Post by Babbu » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:10 am

In this forum interpreation of double line of life was discussed. I just want 2 know if the line is present in both the hands or in the dominant one.
I know a few cases where it was loud and clear in the dominant (right) hand but absent in the destiny(left ) palm.
There is a huge difference of its meaning if it is absent in one hand.
However since i am new to the forum i think i posted my comment in the wrong thread.

rahulbanerji

DOUBLE LINE OF LIFE

Post by rahulbanerji » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:30 am

The inner line of life or mars in both hands. But in the left hand it starts much later i.e. at about 24/25 age whereas in right hand it is since 13/14 age. The one in the right hand is very prominent.
Any insights on this?

Also what would be the result if it was in the left hand only or right hand only?

Probably it was in the right hand only, then one could say that internal health has developed, probably due to change to a health conscious environment where he trained his health.
But this line stands for internal health. Can internal health be developed?
Can it aid in providence?

rahulbanerji

DOUBLE LINE OF LIFE

Post by rahulbanerji » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:30 am

The inner line of life or mars in both hands. But in the left hand it starts much later i.e. at about 24/25 age whereas in right hand it is since 13/14 age. The one in the right hand is very prominent.
Any insights on this?

Also what would be the result if it was in the left hand only or right hand only?

Probably it was in the right hand only, then one could say that internal health has developed, probably due to change to a health conscious environment where he trained his health.
But this line stands for internal health. Can internal health be developed?
Can it aid in providence?

Pravin Kumar

Double Life Line

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:10 pm

Babbuji,

I have this double life line or the Inner Mars line in both hands.  I am right handed. In my left hand the inner line starts from 23/24 without touching the life line. At the same period a  short  vertical line goes up whereas in the right hand the inner line of mars of the second life line is very prominent and starts as a line which is prominent, thin and leaves a good mark on the palm. In short the current flows fast in this line too as per Benham's Theory of current.

I read it as the influence of my Mother in life who has changed my life completely with three head lines in left hand and one in the right. The three head lines are two branches from main head line. One head line going down in a loop encompassing the Mount of Moon, another creative with the head line gently curving dowards and the third one again going up from the head line at a point where the Saturn Finger appears to end towards the Apollo Finger.

This head line has become one single in the right hand and curves downwards slightly in the end after going straight across.  Since I have had many many miracles in my life such as facing certain deaths on 4 occasions, many many other small miracles where I have been involved in helping others.

Well I shall be eagerly awaiting your comments on the Inner Line of Life.

I have a prominent sun line in both hands.

Further you must have observed in hands that generally there are short vertical prominent line attached to the edge of Apollo Finger towards direction of Saturn Finger and also in  certain cases such short lines start from rascette where the fate line should be and the line ends say within 7/8 years. Subsequently another fate line starts a little away and above.

What do these lines indicate. Where to locate lines for Brothers And Sisters and how to judge them, Age of the marriage and the age at which children are born. Which child will be born and what percentage of accuracy. These are someof the things that have bothered me in the past and hence your views and comments on them. If you require any clarification I shall be glad to provide them.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”