Double Fate Line - Career?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

AJ

Double Fate Line - Career?

Post by AJ » Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:53 am

Hi all,

I need help with a problem understanding my fate lines and career prospects. Attchd my right hand, I'm male, 40 yrs old.

I had a very hard childhood with very tough parents and had to finally leave home. My career (creative, advertising) began when I was 25 and was great till 36 when I quit my job and rejected all new job offers thinking I would rest for 3 months. But it has been 9 years now and I cannot get a job although I know senior people in the industry and my wife is in a senior position also. And the only way I've survived is that when I quit 9 years ago, I was lucky to land a freelance/consultancy client who has stayed with me for these 9 years that I've been unemployed (without an official contract!)
So my questions:
1. Will I ever be given the good fortune to get back into the industry again and achieve success despite such a long layoff?
2. My second fateline starts when my first gets tied into the life line, what do these fateline together indicate?

The pic is not clear enough, but my first fate line breaks into lighter pieces at the head line and moves upwards to Saturn mount. The second one breaks into an overlapping line at the same point and continues above the heart line. Two faint Sun lines, one from Mars and one from Moon, join into one at the Heart line and go up into the Sun Mount, leaning toward saturn mount.

This is my first post, please all of you help. Thank you. :)
Attachments
Palm.jpg
Palm.jpg (121.65 KiB) Viewed 20925 times

bssrinivasan

your query

Post by bssrinivasan » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:27 pm

hi,
when you know everything about your hand,why do you require any advise from others?

forget about fate line,sun line and life line.you have a good head line not connected with life line at the start which gives you splendid energy and confidence.your thumb gives you good logic and will power.so make your own destiny and dont look at your hand or stars.

anyway,your fate line is stopping at the head line which shows error of judge ment.your second which has started lightly is becoming stronger and leaning towards jupiter.this indicates you will have a powerful and ambitious career till 50 years or so.again this is stopped by the line of heart.so emotions will stop this career.after that life is hard and you will have to work harder for your success.

have you left your country of birth around 25?this is indicated by the branch from life to luna.

future is a mystery and let it be a mystery.only see how you can live the present in a better fashion.
all the best.
srinivasan

vivekvshetty

Please clarify

Post by vivekvshetty » Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:10 pm

if you quit at 36 and you are jobless for 9 years how come you are still only fourty years old?
is it a riddle or something?

It may be an oversight but if you want insight please give correct info.
vivek

AJ

Post by AJ » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:28 am

I know very little about hands, I merely described those lines because they can be seen clearly in the sunlight but do not show on a scan.
Sorry, that was a typo. it should read 31, not 36.
No, I did not leave the country at 25.

What I cannot understand is the age at which the first life line emerges from the life line. That would help in clarifying a lot of questions about resumption of career, or not.
Kindly help!

Thanks and God bless :)

AJ

Post by AJ » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:35 am

That should read first Fate Line emerges from the Life Line.

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:46 pm

Dear Friend,

The life line spliting into is at the age of 24/25. That coincides with when u started earning as u said.
Another indication is the fate line resuming from ur Line of Health/Business at that age i.e.24/25. I cannot see ur Sun Line clearly but as u said now u r 40 and very soon definitely you will be presented with an opportunity and grab it so that money again starts flowing ur way. If ur Sun Line is supporting  ur Fate Line then the flow will be vigorous and Sun will smile on u. You will have it good till 55 and after that  your Sun Line prominent which shows happy retirement and peace of mind.

Pravin Kumar.

AJ

Post by AJ » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:47 pm

Hi Vivek,

Waiting eagerly for your insights. Please take some time to enlighten me on my doubts. All else are humbly requested to post their observations as well.

Please help! :)

AJ

Post by AJ » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:41 pm

Dear Pravin,

Thank you so much for taking an interest in my questions. You've helped to answer some of my worries. If you would be so kind as to look at this new picture I'm uploading. I have tried to clearly indicate the Sun Line for your reference. It has two branches that finally join together at the Heart Line. Kindly give your expert views on my career now.

Thank you and God Bless :)

All other members are humbly requested to post their views.
Attachments
Palm2.jpg
Palm2.jpg (642.22 KiB) Viewed 9505 times

vivekvshetty

Split of life line.

Post by vivekvshetty » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:10 pm

Many people seem to have this notion that the life line has nothing to do with career related issues.
Now se your split of the life line- the outer line is the primary line and the inner one shows the period when you r were very hard working in building your prospects in your chosen field. The split starts at 28 and ends at 37, during this the primary life line has become dried up and little life force flowing in it. The reasons you gave for wanting to take a break are genuine but i feel other emotive issues were involved.
Triangles on life is not a good sign, the period from 30 to the 36th year has two triangle markings.

The fate line from the life line starts inyour mid twenties and shows you overcoming the over bearing family and forging ahead. the other life line which starts from the moon shows that you were very popular amongst friends and outside world and starts early twenties.  

Many perpendicular lines on the upper mars is a cause of worry as it shows health troubles, iam not sure exactly what but had read it somewhere long time back (i think it was Neol Jacquin book). If someone remembers what it means please reply.
Another point -too many arc lines seen on the moon shows indulgence, please take care of your body. Dont let it drain of energy by living an irratic life style.

AJ do me a favour correct me where you think i have gone wrong. That way i will learn better.
for now
vivek

AJ

Post by AJ » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:16 pm

Dear Vivek,

Thank you very much for your wonderful insights, many of which are very correct.
After 31, career has been not what I had wanted. There has been significant improvement after 37, but still not a comeback into the industry with a regular job. I'm still not losing hope for it.

The problem with the theory of my first fate line emerging from the life line in my mid 20's is that it would imply that after my mid 20's my career will be strong without breaks at least till it touches the head line, which would be about 52-55. But my career was broken at 31... so if I were to get a job again, the fate line would have to emerge from the life line at least after 40 (my present age). That would mean it was tied into the life line at 31, and the time period it is tied to the life line would be at least 9 years.

That may also make sense because the second fate line starts at the same age that the first fate line gets tied down by the life line, and as I said in my eartlier post, the only work I have had these 9 years is the consultancy I luckily got the same time I quit my job at 31. I would like you to kindly apply your insights to this theory.

You are right, my health was weak between 30 to 38 as I had at least 10 surgeries, but I am fit as a fiddle again now. I am not indulging at all, in fact my lifestyle is strict and disciplined with very little food, plenty of exercise and lots of prayer. I hope this helps you in your studies, although even now you are so very accurate. Kindly explore the theory I have proposed and share your thoughts with me soon.

Thank you and God bless :)

vivekvshetty

Fate line touches head line at 50?

Post by vivekvshetty » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:58 pm

Where did you read that fate line touches head line at fifty?
That is not the way events are timed.
indeed that is the problem with most beginers. They learn a method and apply it and when the marking for a particular event does not match the age when it happened they ascribe some different meaning to the markings.
Soon they get confused and stop studies in palmistry.

Any way coming back to your query
the fate line starts fading at 32 and forms a fork and by the time it reaches 35-36 year it is over.
but there is a sister line starting at 32 and though weak initially picks up strenght later on at about 34-35 years.
A grill formation on the quadrangle below Saturn is also seen.

you are an Astrologer why are you not performing remedies?

Please understand that we are still learning the alphabets of palmistry to start formulating theories.

Nothing personal, just some loud thinking and some plain talk.

for now,
vivek

AJ

Post by AJ » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:36 am

Dear Vivek,

Thank you for constantly enlightnening me on the intricacies of Palmistry, it is a science I intend to never stop trying to learn, with the help of experts such as yourself. I think that it is wonderful that you are so impassioned and outspoken about your subject, it shows you are extremely genuine. I would appreciate it if you, and other members, generously continued to share your wisdom in my attempt to educate myself on this subject.

Regarding remedies, they have been a daily part of my life for many, many years now. Pujas, homas, daan, upaye, anything you can think of, I have done - and continue to do. My astrology services have always been free of charge and I meet people daily to try and help in my small way.

I am blessed to have a loving wife, like my soulmate, who I am extremely proud of. Ironically, all my career problems began 6 months after we met, and since we got married when I was 31 I have been unable to give her the world as I would have wanted to.

Vivek, could you explain what the role of my second fate line is? Since I had no second source of income or business ever, what does this line represent in my life? As you said earlier, this begins around early twenties and goes slightly above the heart line. Also, am I to understand then from your reading that a comeback for me into the industry as I had hoped for seems unlikely now? Please comment on the Sun lines also, they have appeared fairly recently. Kindly enlighten.

Thank you and God bless:)

rjng_2000

Talking about remedies

Post by rjng_2000 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:39 pm

Dear Vivek and Aj
If you have time, kindly use your expert skill to help reading my palm ( under rjng_2000  with subject star and cross on mount jupiter) ?

Thank you

Rjng_2000

vivekvshetty

Could you confirm

Post by vivekvshetty » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:52 pm

Namaskaar AJ,
Could you confirm when you started Astrology?
On a personal note, if you dont mind could you tell What system of Astrology do you practice?
I will reply to your other questions later if you dont mind. I want to give a clear answer and not a hasty one. Be ready for a long haul on this thread.
For now,
vivek

AJ

Post by AJ » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:19 am

Namaskaar Vivek,

I started to study Astrology when I was 17. I have only started seeing charts professionaly for the last 6 years, only because people increasingly came looking for a solution to their suffering. I practice Vedic Astrology and my services are always free and available to all.

I respect your decision to take time in arriving at an accurate reading of my palm. I am indeed, as you have put it, 'ready for a long haul'! Please ask me for any details that may help you unravel this particular puzzle, I will be happy to assist. God bless you, Sir:)

Ring_2000, I am merely a novice, unless there is something even less than a novice! The man you need is Vivek... I am learning from his generosity myself. All the best and I hope you find the answers you seek.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”