Please can somebody read my palm

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:01 am

Kamal_raj wrote:Rahul Ji, sorry for the misunderstanding now I know what you meant to say.

Vivek Anna, the inverted triangles don't look independent to me. There are multiple lines going to Jupiter these lines are cut by other lines thus forming the traingle.
Regds
Namaskaar Kamal,

U calling me anna felt good, firsttime someone called me this in espace.
Everyone (friends)call me this.
Thank you for making it more cear. The disadvantages of reading palm from a pc screen is indeed daunting.
But let me tell you that this sign caught my eyes first when i saw your palm. Anyway you have more clearer access to your own palm than me.

You have waisted fingers with the middle knots developed.
This makes you very particular about each and everything having its own space and place. you are a poor eater and because of the holes between your fingers it is said in Indian Palmistry that you will overspend money or resources available.

Head line: Basically you have two head lines and this makes you have two distinct personality and there is always tension between the two.

The fingers tell me that you are religious but in a peculiar way and other around you will not understand this.

What is interesting is the straightness of the little finger showing shrewdness and glib talking is totally lacking in you.

Pointed tips give some intuitive ability.

for now,
vivek

Kamal_raj

Post by Kamal_raj » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:38 pm

Anna,

You are spot on on two things.

I eat very less, infact I eat less that I want, this keeps me healthy. We all who are not engaged in physical work should eat less I think.

And yes others around me don't understand my point of view on religion and god. I am absolutely convinced that there is no god in the world, god is just a necessity of our mind just like we need food to eat, air to breath, love  :smt008 to feel we need god to take care of the uncertanities of this very uncertain world. As uncertanities decreases the requirement for god will decrease.

What is important is that we should be very aware of this world around us and the things around us, awarness (knowledge) and understanding is what is sprituality according to me and this is important.

Many may agree or disagree but this is what I think.

Regds

Pravin Kumar

Reading of Palm

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:03 am

Dear Vivek and Rahul,

The star above the Heart Line is actually in between the Saturn Finger and the Apollo Finger and hence should have attributes of both. Secondly the so called triangle below the Jupitor Finger is disturbed with quite a few lines in between and hence the effect of this triangle decreases considerably and hence the confusion caused in the subjects minds at times also shown by two head lines.

Rahulji how do u calculate age of marriage on this hand and on others. What method do u follow?

As for Kamalji belief in God at your age I can understand. Remember our Late Prime Minister Mr.Jawaharlal Nehru did not believe in God but when he became bedridden he started believing in God.

Certain incident have happened in my life which shows the connection of past life, present life and also future life. A Learned Guru can tell lots of things and if you are a believer HE will tell you. I remember so many things our Guru hinted at and they happened.  

Another recent happening when Saddam Hussein was hanged? He never for a moment showed Helplessness. At the last moment He simply said Mohammad and died. He did not require a cloth to cover his face. But still He believed in Mohammad.

Pravin Kumar.

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:23 pm

Kamal_raj wrote:Anna,
And yes others around me don't understand my point of view on religion and god. I am absolutely convinced that there is no god in the world, god is just a necessity of our mind just like we need food to eat, air to breath, love  :smt008 to feel we need god to take care of the uncertanities of this very uncertain world. As uncertanities decreases the requirement for god will decrease.

What is important is that we should be very aware of this world around us and the things around us, awarness (knowledge) and understanding is what is sprituality according to me and this is important.

Many may agree or disagree but this is what I think.
Regds
Namaskaar Kamal,
God is a word that is the most abused word in world history.
It means so many thing to different people.
As they say in Sadhana Marg
'mund mund matir bhinna'
As many heads so many hats.
So when you speak of the word God, your defination and the defination of that word in other peoples mind are different.
God as a arbitrator and dispenser of justice and as a superpower is a very primitive defination, profitably used by the many so called religions of this world to herd their followers and make them toe the line drawn by them.
you are on the right track now bring it to its logical conclusion.

vivek

Kamal_raj

Post by Kamal_raj » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:37 pm

Anna,

"God as a arbitrator and dispenser of justice and as a superpower is a very primitive defination, profitably used by the many so called religions of this world to herd their followers and make them toe the line drawn by them."

Very wonderfully articulated, anyway this is my last post on god as this is a palmistry forum.

Praveen Ji thanks for your comments, I will reflect on what you said.

Regds

Kamal_raj

Post by Kamal_raj » Tue May 20, 2014 11:32 am

Hello Everybody

Its been a while since I had a hand reading here. Please can folks ready my hand and let me know why some of the things that has happened with me has happened.

My life has take a sudden turn, I was financially sound but some of the wrong investment decisions taken by me has led to me loosing a substantial sum of money. Now I don't have a job and looking for work.

About my hand ---

I can see a star in my left hand on the line of fate at around age of 40 I think also a star in the mount of Jupiter and between Sun and Saturn.

And on My right hand I can see a line starting from the head line crossing my line of fate at 40. I doesn't cut my fate line but almost merges and then passes through the fate line towards the mount of Jupiter.

I am passing though some incredible stress and strain. Is this shown on my hand?

I'll post my hand images again in subsequent post.

Regds

Kamal_raj

Post by Kamal_raj » Tue May 20, 2014 11:36 am

This is my Left hand

There are two pictured. Left hand Star on Fate line and Left hand Star on Jupiter.

Regds
Attachments
lefthand star.PNG
lefthand star.PNG (2.17 MiB) Viewed 1992 times
Left Hand star Jupiter.jpg
Left Hand star Jupiter.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 1992 times

Kamal_raj

Post by Kamal_raj » Tue May 20, 2014 11:49 am

Pictures of my right hand.

I've marked the area where the fate line is crossed.
Attachments
righthand line crossing fateline.PNG
righthand line crossing fateline.PNG (2.38 MiB) Viewed 1987 times
righthhand.PNG
righthhand.PNG (2.23 MiB) Viewed 1987 times

Kamal_raj

Post by Kamal_raj » Tue May 20, 2014 11:52 am

Another picture of my right hand.
Attachments
Right Hand 5.JPG
Right Hand 5.JPG (3.95 MiB) Viewed 1985 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed May 21, 2014 3:37 pm

Kamal_raj wrote:Hello Everybody

Its been a while since I had a hand reading here. Please can folks ready my hand and let me know why some of the things that has happened with me has happened.

My life has take a sudden turn, I was financially sound but some of the wrong investment decisions taken by me has led to me loosing a substantial sum of money. Now I don't have a job and looking for work.

About my hand ---

I can see a star in my left hand on the line of fate at around age of 40 I think also a star in the mount of Jupiter and between Sun and Saturn.

And on My right hand I can see a line starting from the head line crossing my line of fate at 40. I doesn't cut my fate line but almost merges and then passes through the fate line towards the mount of Jupiter.

I am passing though some incredible stress and strain. Is this shown on my hand?

I'll post my hand images again in subsequent post.

Regds
Hello,

At age 40 this financially affected period has unfortunately led & will lead to much hard realisations; which has occured through the recklessness shown by the upper head line.

There are highs & lows in everyones life.

During the thirtees were the financial high; your fate line is deep at this time, though the 'quality' was lacking, maybe due to  much work and no time to think much.

Unfortunately this scar will take a few years to mend, so better not try to get it back by force..... :) but be contented on your own strength to achieve slowly.

Good luck,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Kamal_raj

Post by Kamal_raj » Wed May 28, 2014 2:51 pm

Thanks RishiRahul

Do you know how long this period will last. It has been going on for three years now.

Regds

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed May 28, 2014 4:11 pm

Mr.Kamal Raj,

Just tell me in short what you have experienced in the past and now and what do you want your future to be.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”