Please can somebody read my palm

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Kamal_raj

Please can somebody read my palm

Post by Kamal_raj » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:37 pm

Please can somebody read my palm, I have attached my left and rght hand impage.
Attachments
right (2).jpg
Right Hand
right (2).jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 5823 times
left.jpg
Left Hand
left.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 5823 times

bssrinivasan

your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:54 pm

Hi ,
Your hand is more of spatulate type.this is a hand of action,independence,invention and originality mainly in the domain of ideas.it indicates a nature restless and excitable,but full of energy of purpose and enthusiasm.

The thumb at right angles to fingers ,the nature may fly to extremes from sheer independence of spirit.it may be impossible to control such natures;you will be aggressive in manner and bearing.the stiff thumb indicates practicality,stubborn determination,strong will and stronger character.

The knotted fingers shows exactness of method and work mainly in material things.

The gap between fingers also confirm independence of thought and action.
The line of life shows lots of physical strength and long life.

There are two lines of head on the right hand.the first one rising towards heart line may indicate some fascination or affection at young age at which moment you will be blind to reason and danger.

The second line shows lot of intellect and practical nature but is limited by sensitivity and cautiousness.you will also be touchy over small things.
The excessive line of heart indicates highly affectionate nature tending to jealousy.

The line of fate shows a carrer which has started early but held back by relations and parents in the early stages.the branch towards Jupiter denotes a highly ambitious career till 35 years and after that also will be good till 60 years.

The cross on Jupiter shows a highly successful marrige which may be around 30 years.

The girdle of venus shows a highly strung,nervous temperament subject to wild change of moods.the nature will be easily offended and touchy over small things.

If you overcome your swinging moods  you will achieve better results in your life.

With lots of best wishes.
srinivasan

Kamal_raj

Post by Kamal_raj » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:55 pm

Srinivasan,

Thank you for being kind enough for taking the time to respond.

You are overall correct in your description about me.

I am pretty independent and can also be aggressive not in a physical sense or aggressive verbally like shouting at other. I am polite but can be very pointed when I am discussing things with people.

I think I am good at analysing things. Sometime I have no confidence and sometimes I think I can take on this world.

I am very very restless in the sense that I just cant sit in one place without thinking on some topic. My mind is constantly working and I know this is not good. This restlessness is troubling me, like I spend a lot of time either searching the net or reading up something which is not relevant.

I am pretty well informed.

You are correct that I can be very touchy if somebody says something about me which I think is not correct I can unnecessarily feel very bad at the same time sometimes I just don't care.  There is no consistency.

I have never had any fascination or affection at a young age.

Please can you let me know the following.

1. I am 31+ so is the shorter head line going towards mount of Sun no longer relevant is that line relevant only till 25-30 years?

2. On my right hand my fate line has turned towards jupiter below the head line but the line is not strong enough it is kind of touching my line of life. Many small light lines are going towards jupiter also some lines are coming from life line to Jupiter - Are these lines any good for my career or is my career dependent on the fate line that goes from Moon to heart.

3. One of the fate line stops at heart line then there are two branches one branch goes to the mount of sun, this line is then cut by another line from the mount of sun towards saturn forming a cross but this cross becomes a star because of another line from the heart line pierces through the cross. But I am not sure if this is a star or cross this is not clearly visible on the picture. Whats is the significane of this. For your information there are many small vertical lines on the mount of sun.

4. I am very ambitions and have a good job but want to know how thing will happen after I am 35 years (Not sure if you can answer this question)

Thanks for your response.

Regds

bssrinivasan

your queries

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:32 pm

Hi,
Thank you for the response.

Firstly the nature of your hand gives restlessness.to calm your mind you can resort to meditation,exercise,music or gardening whatever you are comfortable with.anything done for 21 days becomes a habit which then becomes your character which will make your destiny.

Though it is good to think about your future,let it be a mystery and enjoy whatever happens today, good or bad.stop looking at your hand.instead concentrate on what you want to do

Regarding your queries.:
1.the head line going towards sun gives a desire for fame.this will be very strong till 35 years.

2.all the lines towards Jupiter show spurts of increase in power and ambition at that age.similarly lines from life line towards Jupiter indicates rise in position,a promotion,increase of power and ambition at that age.any thing ascending is a good sign.

3.the star is a sign of brilliance in intellectual or artistic fields.varios lines on sun indicate fame and wealth from different careers.it is better to have one or two strong lines.otherwise you will not be concentrating on a particular field leading to lesser success.

4.with good fate lines and lines of sun,a star on sun,ascending lines from life and fate,you cannot ask for anything more in life.as I told you earlier,if you stop worrying about your future and instead think about your future,you will be a great success.

Let not palmistry or astrology decide your fate.make your own destiny.
Best wishes.
srinivasan

Kamal_raj

Post by Kamal_raj » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:16 pm

srinivasan,

Thanks for you advice especially on meditation will try to follow.

Regds

rahulbanerji

Kamal Raj's palm.

Post by rahulbanerji » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:06 pm

Your career direction starts from age 21(either you started working or started graduating in your career field.
You have become independant in life around 22 and a half years age, which was a major landmark.
Around 25 years eiither yur career life began or there was a change of job.
Around 29 there was a big change of environment. - Probably thru marriage.

Nothing will happen after 35 years that will snatch lifes opportunities for you. In fact you will gain more satisfaction. Yet around 35 years I see that you could face a powerful obstacle, although it isnt something to affect career.

Rahul Banerji

Kamal_raj

Post by Kamal_raj » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:44 pm

Rahul

Here are my replies

Your career direction starts from age 21(either you started working or started graduating in your career field.
K>> Yes this is correct

You have become independant in life around 22 and a half years age, which was a major landmark.
K>> I became independent at the age of 23

Around 25 years eiither yur career life began or there was a change of job.
K>> at 24 I left india

Around 29 there was a big change of environment. - Probably thru marriage.
K>> married at 28

Thanks for your reading.

What is the kind of obstacle health??

Regds

rahulbanerji

Dear Kamal Raj

Post by rahulbanerji » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:24 pm

I am not yet too conversant with mystic booards.com.
So if you send me a reply please send me your palm prints alongeith it. As I am not able to accesss the palm prints  easily.
Rahul Banerji

rahulbanerji

Dear Kamal Raj

Post by rahulbanerji » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:07 pm

I have just learned to me more conversant with this website now.
I am afraid I am too good at the health aspect, specially when I do not have access to your nail, mount sizes. leanings,feel, color.
Yet I feel( I should not guess though !) that nervous exciteability,mentat problems.
Sorry.
RahulBanerji

Kamal_raj

Post by Kamal_raj » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:21 pm

Rahul,

What do you mean please can you clarify.

Will I go MAD   :smt013  :smt013

rahulbanerji

Kamal Raj

Post by rahulbanerji » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:41 pm

My reply was:
I need access to your nail, mount sizes. leanings,feel, color.
Yet I feel( I should not guess though !) that nervous exciteability,mentan problems.
Any way out, as also our discussions are limited to palmistry.
Wishes,
RahulBanerji

vivekvshetty

Some markings

Post by vivekvshetty » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:35 pm

Namaskaar All,
I found some peculiar markings in Kamal raj's palm

The first one below the Jupiter mont and above the Life line.
The second is a star on the sun mount, but R.G. Rao will see it as a coconut tree.

vivek

rahulbanerji

Namamaskar Vivekji

Post by rahulbanerji » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:52 pm

I hsave a book - natal chart from the palm by R. G. Rao: but I do not understand about the coconut tree thing.
However in this picture I see him having an affair or marriage around age 25.
What does a coconut tree mean?
Rahul Banerji

vivekvshetty

Re: Namamaskar Vivekji

Post by vivekvshetty » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:50 pm

rahulbanerji wrote:I hsave a book - natal chart from the palm by R. G. Rao: but I do not understand about the coconut tree thing.
However in this picture I see him having an affair or marriage around age 25.
What does a coconut tree mean?
Rahul Banerji
Namaskaar Rahul ji,
The coconut thing i read many years back (may be 15 years), I remember very vaguely that R. J. Rao interpreted it as a sign of very good pedigree, and also gains from lands.
Most of my books went for a walk long time ago and have still not returned, hence cannot site a reference for you on this.
R. J. Rao's books are a bit difficult to understand and it also requires tremendous amount of practice to be able to acheive his level of expertise.
There is another book dealing with the construction of Birth chart from the ridges of the finger tips written by Manubhai Shah, though simpler to understand still demands great perseverance to master it.
Then there is a book by L. R. Choudary which also deals with this  (Astro palmistry as it is called) but to understand that book is a feat by itself.
Remember most of the people who can cast a birth chart from the palm or face for that matter) have some siddhis to help them.

Back to the palm of Kamal Raj, i see a very peculiar mark below the Jupiter mount and above the Life line. It looks like two inverted triangles, almost similar to the Star of David (or the Shiva-Sakthi triangle in yantra terminology). this is what i was curious about.
for now,
vivek

Kamal_raj

Post by Kamal_raj » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:54 pm

Rahul Ji, sorry for the misunderstanding now I know what you meant to say.

Vivek Anna, the inverted triangles don't look independent to me. There are multiple lines going to Jupiter these lines are cut by other lines thus forming the traingle.

Regds

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”