My future prospects please- Mr.Pravin Kumar,Mr. Srinivasan,Mr. VivekShetty please

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

toto

My future prospects please- Mr.Pravin Kumar,Mr. Srinivasan,Mr. VivekShetty please

Post by toto » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:56 pm

p
Attachments
RIGHT.jpg
RIGHT.jpg (489.27 KiB) Viewed 8984 times

rahulbanerji

Hi toto

Post by rahulbanerji » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:01 pm

You have contracdictory palm, but without the left hand posted the detailed stuff is not possible.
Did your career start from 21 or 25 or 28? Seems all three are linked.
rahul banerji

toto

To rahulbanerji and all the others too

Post by toto » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:56 am

Age 21= I chose my career line.
Age 25=Completed career line studies and started working.
Age 29=Changed to a permanent job. Still working there now.

Very good age readings, but off by one year regarding age 28. Yet 1 year is very much perfect too.

Itried to upload both my palms but was not able to.
I am uploading my left palm here.
Please guide me about my life please.
toto
Attachments
LEFT.jpg
LEFT.jpg (615.5 KiB) Viewed 8966 times

AJ

Post by AJ » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:57 am

Namaskaar Rahulji,

Is this an unusually sloping headline for a square palm? Or am I missing something obvious?

God bless.
AJ

vivekvshetty

Are you a good cook?

Post by vivekvshetty » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:04 pm

Namaskaar toto,
just a query
do you like to cook and are you good at it?
do you have a good handwriting?

vivek

Pravin Kumar

hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:06 am

[/color

Vivekji,

Since his person has a thick lower phalange of Jupitor Finger he does like to eat food prepared in a specific way he likes it. In my experience people who love to eat love to cook for if they do not get what they like they will become excellent cooks just to satisfy their urge. I will have to check up the finger of Sanjeev Kapoor on T.V. But I have confirmed this hundreds of times.

On what basis did you ask that his handwriting could be good I would be interested to know.

As for the theory of current which I mentioned elsewhere it is Benham's theory and it is meant to explain how to read the line.

Pravin Kumar

rahulbanerji

Namaaskar A.Jji and Vivekshettyji and

Post by rahulbanerji » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:07 am

A sloping head line in a sqaure, spatulate or mixed hand?  Palm is certainly shaped. Bus is the hand spatulate or mixed?

At 37 there was a massive environment change.
rahulbanerji

toto

Namaskar Vivekji

Post by toto » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:51 am

I have very bad hand writing.

I have graduated in hotelmanagement. But was not good at cookery.
Do help with a proper reading.
Thank you,
Toto

vivekvshetty

Re: hello

Post by vivekvshetty » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:22 pm

Namaskaar Pravin ji,
My response below

"Pravin Kumar"]
Vivekji,

Since his person has a thick lower phalange of Jupitor Finger he does like to eat food prepared in a specific way he likes it. In my experience people who love to eat love to cook for if they do not get what they like they will become excellent cooks just to satisfy their urge. I will have to check up the finger of Sanjeev Kapoor on T.V. But I have confirmed this hundreds of times.

The lower phalanges developed more, specially the Sun finger.
Conical fingers and Hard hand. The top phalanges are small compared to the other two.

On what basis did you ask that his handwriting could be good I would be interested to know.
Conical fingers, but i was wrong

As for the theory of current which I mentioned elsewhere it is Benham's theory and it is meant to explain how to read the line.

True, but even the river symbology works and it is from another tradition hence just thought of mentioning it.

Pravin Kumar

yours,
vivek

toto

Post by toto » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:51 am

Dear Vivekji and praveenji,
I am not a good cook, studied hotelmanagment (food technology). Am fond of eating all types of good food like continental, Indian, Chinese, Korean, Burmese, and Malaysian. which every person do not like.  Again I am the least fussy about food. I eat to live, but I do not live to eat. But I relish drinking alcohol. and are fond of good food.

I have a soft hand. But can you tell me about my future please?
Toto

rahulbanerji

Respected Vivekji and Praveenji,

Post by rahulbanerji » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:00 am

The third phalanges of the Jupiter mount, if thick, means that the native loves spicy food and needs to regulate hi food habit, as he/she will be prone to diseases due to consumption.

Again all/most great cooks possess this sign.

But could it mean that he is rich, or fond of money or material thing? it being the material phalange of Jupiter.
Any leads please,
rahulbanerji

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:12 am

Rahulji,

Jupiterians are fond of good food. Being strong in physique they eat and drink so much that they have no control over it and at the last moment, the food having taken toll of the body, the brain is attacked and the person dies of appoplexy. This is written in Benham's Book and when I asked one of relatives who is a Doctor about it, she was pleasantly surprised about the medical facts we come to know through palmistry.

Pravin Kumar

Pravin Kumar

Future Prospects

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:16 am

Dear Friend,

Do you have Digestive problems? Are you asking about them or do you want to know abour your career. You are already 46. Your life line is good, head line in right hand is good and even the heart line looks to be good but I cannot see the relationship line clearly but I have a feeling there could be some problem there and your Digestive powers could be below normal.

Please ask specific question.

Pravin Kumar

rahulbanerji

Pravinji

Post by rahulbanerji » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:04 pm

You are very correct regarding this. Such people should correct their food habits.
Rahulbanerji

toto

Respected Pravinji

Post by toto » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:13 pm

I would like to know about career and financial situations, but was mentioning the food thing as it was the present topic of discussion thru my hand.

I have digestive problems. You are very correct. I have chronic constipation, particularly whenever I continue to have rich non veg diets.
Eagerly waiting for more,
Toto

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”