Hand Reading of Aeilis004

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

Hand Reading of Aeilis004

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:37 pm

Dear Guia,

After looking at your right hand I am more inclined to believe you are essentially a right handed person because of what I see in your right palm and what I know about you.

Your Jupitor Finger and Mercury Finger is now straight in the right hand. This shows your that these 2 mounts must be more prominent as especially themercury finger is long and hence these two mounts will be more important to read. Your Apollo finger tip is spatulate and this gives rise to interest in literateur and poetry. In your right hand there is a gap between all the fingers and hence your nature has now opened out to everyone. You have become less cautious more carefree gypsy like attitude and hence one can easily expect you to reach out to more and more people with whatever you intend to do. Another thing prominence of Jupitor Finger also shows desire to teach amongst so many other things. A desire to help others, interest in religion, ambitious, a person who can live through life always capable of fighting but also leading others safely out of tight situation. A person whom others follow.

In the right hand there are islands on the heart line below the apollo finger and also disturbance below the mercury finger, perhaps the line has dimmed or some island, which means you dislike people who are shrewd, calculative and who beat their own trumpet. You are a person who will have a partner in life above your status in what way I do not know because to me your status very high in HIS eyes and for all those who know you. Anyway that is the reading. The Line of Life is well defined in the right hand and the mount of venus is again prominent but not so as in the left hand. At the age of 19/20 your brain must have become very sharp when your memory must have been at its peak or it could also be that you survived some accident to your brain. This is indicated by an influence line coming from the inner life of mars and joining the head line. Inner line of Mars is a protective shield to you and from it the line cuts the line of life and joints the head line.

Although the fate line coming from the Mount of Moon or Plutor is not so clear where it meets but my guess wouldbe that you married or the feelings of both of your get united at 26/27. What I mean is you might even have married earlier but the actual happiness of marriage started at the age of 26/27. Another reading is probably you became so popular at a young age and you reached your peak by that age or some person guided you from behind i.e. another gentleman who could be your husband too. In any case this is a positive indication.

But Guia like everything GOD cannot be too kind to anyone. HE has to be fair to everyone and you too have your cup of sorrow. Your Heart Line is defective and you have no Sun Line in both the hands. If you had a sun line prominent in anyone of your hands everyone would be seeing you on T.V. and here and there as a prominent personality. The right palm thumb is longer still and again this denotes a Wisdom par excellence.

There was a movie in India which ran for 10 years in a single Theatre "Sholay" . The Villain says to the Hero "Tumhare Haath DeDo" which means "Give me your hands" . I think I would vouch for that Hand of yours, especially that Apollo Finger in the right hand.

Well that's it.

Pravin Kumar.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”