eye kind of shape on luck and Career line

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Nimra

Special thanks to Mr. Sethi for Mr. praven Kumar

Post by Nimra » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:06 am

Dear Mr.Sethi

Thanks for reply, I was  astonished for a moment how come hands line could reveal so much about a person. I really have touch wood touch wood ability to see the true dreams only when, when I pray with heart and soul, secondly my sixth sense really works well, sometimes I just hate it, I get indicated before  happening good or bed, I get restless and things really happen mostly as it is as they strike few moments before in my thinking. I really hate my hunches.

For health yes I always have a delicate health, ridges in my nails, back problem a surgery is due in some near future, but not such stuff kept me away from my ambition, I am a deadly persistent person and Know my tracks which I have to follow.

For saving that’s true I have never ever been a spendthrift, I always saved.thats true as well this money  helps me in my rainy says and I wish they end and i get in to a happy life once again.

For friends trust me my eyes became wide open I have only 3  best friends but I have very friendly terms with every one. I just hate to hurt any one if I do so, I remain in guilt for weeks.

I have a question with every one on this forum, I wanted to know about education, as when ever I tried to do my masters I found some hinders in my way. Some times finance become a problem, and since a long time
I am only wishing to have my masters done one day. Do my lines says some thing like that  I have further qualification.

Yesterday I was going through the forum and found beautiful words from Mr. Praveen Kumar (special thanks to him for writing such a beautiful reality) they really enlighten my heart enforced me to start thinking like this.

“He does not take any one’s responsibility Unless you leave it entirely to Him.Once you do that He has to look after you.”
WOW isn't it beautiful.

Special thanks to Mr. Sethi  and Mr. praven Kumar May God shower His blessings on both of you.

Sunita

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”