eye kind of shape on luck and Career line

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sunita

eye kind of shape on luck and Career line

Post by sunita » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:08 am

Dear Bssrinivasan and Praveen ji,

It would be very Kind if you give me your precious time to read this palm. I can see these eyes kind of lines on my luck and career line. I am sending the illustration of those line, as they are very light on my palm.

These lines frightening me like hell. Are these Icelands?. Since I have started concentration on them every other day I have dream about these lines and bad luck.

Will my career collapse? Do I have a career change in future ? What these lines means?

Question2
Can I change these lines with positive thinking?
Thanks for taking time

Sunita
Attachments
illlus_image.jpg
illlus_image.jpg (303.99 KiB) Viewed 7701 times

bssrinivasan

YOUR QUERY

Post by bssrinivasan » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:48 pm

hi,

my advice to you is you decide your destiny and do not allow palmistry or astrology to decide your future.practically i have tried myself to do exactly the opposite of the predictions.i found that nobody can predict the future correctly.future is a mystery and let it be a mystery.you float with life and its problems.everybody has problems  and it is how you come over them that matters.

coming to your hand,the islands indicate problems at that point of your career.but the lines are clear just after that.it means you will successfully handle those problems.

you have a line of sun which ensures fame and wealth in addition to a successful career as indicated by the fate lines.

you have a square hand with spatulate fingers.you do not require a fate line.you make your own fate.the lines indicate your thinking as the nerve ends on the hand are connected to your brain.if your thinking is positive,your lines become positive.

stop thinking and start living.enjoy every second of your life as a second lost is lost forever.

all the best.
srinivasan

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi Sunita

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:49 am

I find you palm  very interesting.

You have a very responsive mind, possess an innovative nature. You are very fond of eating good food too.
Problem is that your moods tend to sway much as you are oversensitive, and yet rash sometimes. You must try to think positively and not let gloominess affect your thinking.

Age 23= you entered your career field or stated working.

Age 26.25= you probably changed in career to enter a better field.

Age 28.5= you stated getting recognition in your field. A very important year in your life.

Your relationship lines are not seen easily and well. But I think you could get married in ages 28.5 or 31.5, both ages being important.

Age 31.5= You enter an absolutely new environment, which if not handled properly can affect the smooth functioning of your life when your islands start.

The islands start affecting your life age 36 onwards.

In order to correct the ages a feedback may please be given.

RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

Your palm prints

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:56 am

Sunita Bete,

I did not get your new palm prints. Lines on the hand do not denote interest in cookery but the lowest phalange of the Index or Jupitor or finger next to thumb indicates interest in good food i.e. eating of good food prepared in a specific way. You have this interest and you have yourself stated it and Rishi Rahul has also confirmed it. You may be thinking of starting business in cooking since the age of 28. Please post a better hand print especially the heart line and the relationship line below the smallest finger called the finger of mercury.

What reply I got intuitively I wanted to confirm. You are an extremist as you have Girdle of Venus in your hand i.e. one moment you are on top of the world and the next low down. You are susceptible to swings of mood and if your upper portion of your thumb bends back 30 degrees or more then this will increase the qualities of swings of mood.

You have had two broken marriages or broken engagements or broken affairs . The two branches drooping down cut by influence lines indicate this. I am worried a little about your reputation which may get affected from the age of 38/39 onwards because of the island on the sun line.

Sunita your nature is such that if a sweet talking man enters your life and talks sweetly to you he could easily win you over. This habit has to be controlled as it could lead you to problems at the age of 38/39 and you may face a scandal. This is an intuitive reply and I maybe totally wrong.

However if you wish to avoid these pitfalls then meditation is the best tool. For a person who is in the HIS good looks HE always protects such persons from Danger. I do not want to frighten you but you can be attentive to your future and make corrections now. Do not bother islands may disappear or can be rendered helpless if you meditate daily sincerely.

I can feel you as a very nice person but emotions and sentiments are to be controlled. Lucky to have good Husband as you really deserve it because essentially you are a nice person at heart.

Why worry about pitfalls. Have confidence in your ability and go ahead.

God Bless you both.

Pravin Kumar

Once I receive prints of the heart line and the relationship lines above heart line and below finger of mercury I shall tell  you about your childrens.

Pravin Kumar

Sunita's Hand Print

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:05 am

Sunita Bete,

Another thing I forget to elaborate. A person who loves to eat good food automatically becomes a good cook when his/her desires of good food is not satisfied. I loved to eat good food and I learnt cooking by observing my mother and had cooked many many times very delicious dishes. So cooking comes from interest in eating good delicious food. Just try seeing the Index Fingers lowest phalange of all great cooks and those who teach cooking.

Positive Thinking always is best no matter what the circumstances be. A person does not give up and always fights back problems positively always finds a way out. Another way is to do the best and leave the rest to HIM.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar

sunita

Post by sunita » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:41 am

Hand prints
Attachments
hand1.jpg
hand1.jpg (488.86 KiB) Viewed 6924 times

sunita

Post by sunita » Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:04 am

Clear palm scans

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Hi Sunita

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:54 pm

RishiRahul wrote:I find you palm  very interesting.

You have a very responsive mind, possess an innovative nature. You are very fond of eating good food too.
Problem is that your moods tend to sway much as you are oversensitive, and yet rash sometimes. You must try to think positively and not let gloominess affect your thinking.

Age 23= you entered your career field or stated working.

Age 28.5= you stated getting recognition in your field. A very important year in your life.

Your relationship lines are not seen easily and well. But I think you could get married in ages 28.5 or 31.5, both ages being important.

Age 31.5= You enter an absolutely new environment, which if not handled properly can affect the smooth functioning of your life when your islands start.

In order to correct the ages a feedback may please be given.

RishiRahul

Sunita,
Further predictions from your new scan will follow after you have replied to my queries.
RishiRahul

sunita

Post by sunita » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:37 am

First of all I want to thank, Pravin Ji Bssrinivasan ji , and RishiRahul ji for taking time for me.
And apologize to RishiRahul for a late reply.

Dear RishiRahul,
Your reading is wonderful and quite near to the exact ages.

Age 23= you entered your career field or started working.
Yes true, i seriosuly took my career and started hard work.

Iam in same career since the day one, yeah but updated my skills  during that period.

Age 28.5= you started getting recognition in your field. A very important year in your life.
27 was very important year of my life I got recognition and wonderful job overseas.

I got married when I was 29.

Iam 32 now and just few months ago I have moved to another country so environment, is for sure  new and bit difficult to adjust, I can’t see my  career  as b right as it was in other countries.Iam really confused about my career change, one side I have a long lasting superb skills and another side taking the risk of change of field.

I believe this Iseland never ever effect my life its my Faith in God.

RishiRahul, you really got the talent to read the palms, I’m impressed!
Take care and God Bless you.
SUnita

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:06 am

Rahulji,

Excellent reading. Really sometimes I do not know how you come up with age predictions so accurately and also the situations mentioned tallies with the lady's life.

Just recheck her new hand print for I do not see the island clearly at all. Would love to have your opinion on it.

Pravin Kumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:20 am

sunita wrote:First of all I want to thank, Pravin Ji Bssrinivasan ji , and RishiRahul ji for taking time for me.
And apologize to RishiRahul for a late reply.

Dear RishiRahul,
Your reading is wonderful and quite near to the exact ages.

Age 23= you entered your career field or started working.
Yes true, i seriosuly took my career and started hard work.

Iam in same career since the day one, yeah but updated my skills  during that period.

Age 28.5= you started getting recognition in your field. A very important year in your life.
27 was very important year of my life I got recognition and wonderful job overseas.

I got married when I was 29.

Iam 32 now and just few months ago I have moved to another country so environment, is for sure  new and bit difficult to adjust, I can’t see my  career  as b right as it was in other countries.Iam really confused about my career change, one side I have a long lasting superb skills and another side taking the risk of change of field.

I believe this Iseland never ever effect my life its my Faith in God.

RishiRahul, you really got the talent to read the palms, I’m impressed!
Take care and God Bless you.
SUnita
Hi Sunita,
Dear Sunita,
Firstly I am heartfully floored by the praise you showered on me. Probably the praise should go towards my many years of passionate research and love in the search of truth through Palmistry and Astrology... Thanks again.

You have an organised mind and expressive communication abilities, which is evident by how you frame your replies, also suppoted by your palm.; the qualities being much required for people migrating to new countries.
Just don't worry too much regarding the island in your head line.
From 32.5 to 33 I see a new income in the direction you want starting.
The problem is that you may try to concentrate your energies in too many directions from now on.
Does your family have 2 sources of income after this change. I am not too sure though as I am not seeing your palm in person.
Anyway certainly I see you lead a good life at your later ages, certainly healthwise, which are evident from the life line of your right hand, in addition to other signs.

I am more of an astrolger than a palmist. Predictions from the palm has its limitations.
However best of luck and thank you again for the wonderful praises.
RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Palm Reading

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:35 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Rahulji,

Excellent reading. Really sometimes I do not know how you come up with age predictions so accurately and also the situations mentioned tallies with the lady's life.

Just recheck her new hand print for I do not see the island clearly at all. Would love to have your opinion on it.

Pravin Kumar

Respected Pravinji,
Thank you very much for the beautiful words. I know that I will always have your blessings.
Do you mean to say that my predictions tally with 'ladies' life only. Not true. It tallies with 'gents' liffe too. Just a joke.
I think she is overworked about her islands. Her palm has many lines showing one who feels deeply but worries unnecessarily too. In her intial palm print she had sketched the islands thinking they were islands; but they are actually crisscrossing lines, not meaning much.
The only adverse factor is that her fate line weakens after this change of location she had, and she has to struggle harder to get results.
RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Respected Pravinji

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:36 am

May I expect some expert comments too please.
RishiRahul

sunita

Re: Respected Pravinji

Post by sunita » Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:19 am

RishiRahul wrote:May I expect some expert comments too please.
RishiRahul

Hi RishiRahul ji,

Thanks for taking time and replying,

Its true I have a very responsive mind, as far as communication, I have very strong communication skills visually, as I am a multimedia developer and communicate through animations and visuals,

As far as incomes, at the moment  its one source of income but in couple of months, 2 sources of  income are expected.

I have been always remained hard working in good or bad times and God gifted persistency which never ever let me look back I keep trying till I finally reach to my goal. so Iam quite hopeful to shine in this country  as I used to in previous ones.

Thanks once again
May God shower his blessings, happiness in your life
Sunita

sethi

your hand

Post by sethi » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:40 am

hello

your hand shows an emotional nature, think first before starting to speak, otherwise you will not make many friends, even now the number of your best friends can
easily be counted in your one hand only (less then 5).
do you ever have true dreams? or hunches?  your hand does somewhat indicate that. if you apply your mind towards studies , i am sure that you will complete your masters .
your hand shows delicate health upto late 30's. there may be a break in your career at or around the time of your marriage, but later on your career will continue. a late marriage is good as so that the person whom you are marrying may be well established (and this is very important). An arranged marriage is good.

there are also some saving lines, which save you from really bad situations, and this may continue through out your life. your hand does indicate a marriage contemplated but never entered into ( a broken engagement )

regards

sethi
Sethi

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”