Need To Read My Luck .from Hand

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

prosenjit

Need To Read My Luck .from Hand

Post by prosenjit » Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:31 am

Hey Any One PLease Read my Palms

Left Hand
Last edited by prosenjit on Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

prosenjit

Post by prosenjit » Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:32 am

It is my Right Hand

bssrinivasan

hand reading

Post by bssrinivasan » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:27 am

hi,
please see the assessment below and give me your feedback so that i can refine my future readings.

the hand is of square type with conical fingers :shows useful or practical nature; logic,method and reason;orderly,punctual and precise in manner;respect for authority,love of discipline and a place for everything in house as well as brain;not quarrelsome but determined in opposition;not adaptable to people,;sincere in friendship,not demonstrative in affections;
sloping head line and conical fingers on square hand gives balance of inspirational ,imaginative nature with thoughtful,solid,methodical attributes.

Prominent mount of luna:indicates imaginative faculties,emotional,artistic temperament,romance ,idealism,poetry,travel,love of new things.

Line of Head Connected with Line of Life: Sensitive,nervous temperament, excess of caution.broad line indicates want of fixity of ideas, and indecision.

the fate line starting inside the life line from venus near the wrist shows the early portion of the life has been sacrificed to the wishes of parents or relatives.the first career is stopped by the line of head indicating a serious blunder will affect the career.another career starts around thirty years and is again stopped by the line of head indicating another serious blunder will thwart that career.another career starts around 35 and is stopped by the heart line- denotes the career is halted by affections.

the heart line starting from the mount of jupiter indicates idealism in affections but the broad shallow line shows indifference towards affections.the branch from heart line towards head line shows affections will affect matters of head.

the girdle of venus indicates a highly sensitive,intellectual nature ,changeable in moods,easily offended and touchy over little things,highly strung and nervous temperament.

the thumb standing out shows independence of spirit,dignity and force of character

prosenjit

Re: hand reading

Post by prosenjit » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:13 am

bssrinivasan wrote:hi,
the fate line starting inside the life line from venus near the wrist shows the early portion of the life has been sacrificed to the wishes of parents or relatives.the first career is stopped by the line of head indicating a serious blunder will affect the career.another career starts around thirty years and is again stopped by the line of head indicating another serious blunder will thwart that career.another career starts around 35 and is stopped by the heart line- denotes the career is halted by affections.
Then What Do I do After 35?
I am only 25 years old So i have to wait another 5 years ?
Is there any way, i can start my new career soon ?

Is there any line for abraod (Bidesh Jatra )?

did you noticed any bad thing ? please mention it .

Many Many Thanx For Your Repling.

prosenjit

Post by prosenjit » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:14 am

Hello Everyone ,

Please read my HANDS ,

I want to Know .Few thing ..

1. About My Career
2. My Finace
3. Waht abt my bidesh Jatra ..

Mr. Brnivasson, And Mr. Prabin Kumar ..
Please read my hand s

bssrinivasan

readings of your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:56 am

hi.

1.there is a faint fate line after 55 also.definite changes of career are indicated around 35 and 55.your type of hand does not require a fate line as you make your own fate.two changes in career are indicated ,once due to some mistake of judgement and once more because of affections.nothing serious or to get worried.

2.regarding foreign travel,as mount of luna is prominent, you have a tendency to travel a lot but definitely you are going to settle down there.

3.hand basically indicates artistic and literary temperament and you will be more successful in those pursuits

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:22 am

yea! i think the time to change jobs his now before i kick him out for bucking office :smt003

prosenjit get back to work! :p

Abhishek

prosenjit

Re: readings of your hand

Post by prosenjit » Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:29 am

bssrinivasan wrote:hi.

1.there is a faint fate line after 55 also.definite changes of career are indicated around 35 and 55.your type of hand does not require a fate line as you make your own fate.two changes in career are indicated ,once due to some mistake of judgement and once more because of affections.nothing serious or to get worried.

2.regarding foreign travel,as mount of luna is prominent, you have a tendency to travel a lot but definitely you are going to settle down there.

3.hand basically indicates artistic and literary temperament and you will be more successful in those pursuits

many many thanx for replieing.
i have a query abt my finace ..
When i will satiesfied with my earning ?

Pravin Kumar

Hand Reading of Prosenjit

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:01 pm

Dear Friend,

I am unable to open your Hand Prints. Can you send me your prints once again.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020

Pravin Kumar

Hello Prosenjit

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:35 pm

Dear Prosenjit,

The moment I wrote to you the images of your hand opened up. O.K. now tell me what is your problem? What do you want to know? Fate Line acts as a catalyst in the hand. If you try for a career opportunity sincerely you are likely to land a job easily than if the fate line is absent. Since you have a square hand the chances are much better but the sloping head line indicates that you are also believer in fate as this makes a person see the spiritual/imaginative/creative side of all his/her problems/success.

prosenjit

Re: Hello Prosenjit

Post by prosenjit » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:17 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Dear Prosenjit,

The moment I wrote to you the images of your hand opened up. O.K. now tell me what is your problem? What do you want to know?
Thank you for repling MR. Prabin Kumar
I have few general Queries

1. What about my future ? Is that same what going now ? or better ? Or Else ?

2. I am looking for better chance at abroad ..any Luck ?

3. Mr brssssion said i have carrer at after 35 ..what abt now ? i am only 25

4. What about family ...

5. Please tell all my good and bad thing ..

waiting for your reply :smt017

prosenjit

Post by prosenjit » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:15 pm

Please READ MY HAND
LET ME KNOW
ALL GOOD AND BAD

Pravin Kumar

Prosenjit's Hand Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:58 am

Dear Prosenjit,

I have seen your hand print and th efirst impression is that you are a hard worker because the texture of the skin suggests this. Secondy your Life Line is very good and therefore good health. The head line in the right hand shows that you by 25/26 you will have desire to earn and come up in life. You are idealistic intuitive and religious as the Jupitor Finger is conical. Your prominent fate line in the initial parts indicates the backing of your relatives in your career and it could also be your parents. The gap between the jupitor and saturn finger and mercury and apollo finger if normal shows normal tendencies i.e. you are independent in thought and action though the backing of your relatives will be there.

Perhaps some girl is in your life from 22/23 and the relationship is just so so but will pick up around 26/27. I take it as a girl because I do not consider at that age you will have influence of Dad or Mom or Friend. Initially something went wrong as shown by the horizontal cut of that influence line and again at about 25/26 there is a cut but from 28/29 it is prominent. Perhaps there is resistance within your family. You will not have love marriage but you will have to convince your parents. The marriage maybe somewhere around 28/29 when the line becomes prominent. This is just shot in the dark as I do not find any other confirmation line save and except the head line rising from 25/26 indicating that the time for you to earn and get a good job has come.

In your left hand Foreign Travel and Foreign settlement for sometimeis indicated but in your right hand the foreign settlement is not so prominent perhaps because of the poor quality of the image lower down where the life line just flares outwards. The desire to travel abroad is there and no doubt you will settle there for sometime but ultimately return back to India. The lower phalanges of Jupitor, Saturn and Apollo is thicker and perhaps longer indicating love for good food, economical in nature and love for acting or love for clothes.

You have Solomon's Ring in the Left Hand or Sympathy Line and hence love to help people out with their problems. You will have to check the health of your would be wife as she could have health problems due to the marriage/relationship line curving downwards silghtly or affections not properly responded between you two. Your Apollo Finger stands straight although even the other fingers are straight showing a straightforward person. The apollo finger having the top phalange longer means a person who like everything in orderly fashion. A lover of nature, gambler and things to be kept in the right place.

Your Mercury finger being shorter makes you struggle but since the Thumb is of medium setting (compare this with Sweta's thumb which has a somewhat higher setting) earning money will not be difficult for you so much because all the positive mounts lie above the thumb and the area covering them is sufficient.

Since your Sun Line is missing life will be purely on your own efforts that you put in your life. There will beno lottery or easy money coming your way for you will have to work quite hard. While it cannot be said correctly when you will get a job but the upward rising of your head line indicates that there is push in your desires to earn money.

What else you want to know inform me.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”