Reading Please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Sorrow

Reading Please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Post by Sorrow » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:41 pm

what can you tell me about this
Attachments
right.jpg
right.jpg (103.5 KiB) Viewed 3906 times
left.jpg
left.jpg (91.88 KiB) Viewed 3906 times

bssrinivasan

your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:36 pm

hi,

the hand is spatulate one indicating splendid energy,originality,action,invention and independence.the spatulate portion being near the fingers,these characteristics will be in the practical domain.

all other fingers turning towards saturn denotes a serious morbid temperament in all your actions.

the life line indicates long life but delicacy of health in old age as line of health is cutting the life line.

the heart line indicates reliability and idealism in matters of affection.the downward hair lines indicate frustrations in love.

the absence of fate line makes you work harder to achieve success.

but the most glaring feature is the number of small lines all over the hand.they indicate opposition to your life,business by relations and others.it also indicates confusion and nervousness which will affect your life and career.

there is a need to strengthen your character by meditation,martial arts and sports and develop the ability to overcome problems in life.

all the best.
srinivasan

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:01 pm

Thank you for your reading, interestingly both my palms are changing rapidly, almost by day i notice new lines appearing on both palms, that should mean changes right?

sethi

your hands

Post by sethi » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:22 am

hello sorrow,

strange name?

your problem may be that you think too much, and would like to see things happen according to your wishies (which does not happen). Look after your health. there are too many interferences in your life, also your hands shows problems  in your life uptil the ages of 42-45. these problems will also affect your health. Do not depend too much on your friends, and don't confide in them. I know its difficult to keep things bottled inside, but try your best.you will have to study hard for your exams.

i can see much interferences which are mostly from the opposite sex, which includes mother, aunts, cousins, girlfriends etc.

regards

sethi

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:16 pm

Dear Friend,

Why did you keep your ID as "Sorrow". Why not "HAPPY OR PRINCE CHARMING OR SUNNY OR SUNSHINE OR SOMETHING VERY ATTRACTIVE FULL OF ENERGY".  Come out of your negativity. Your Saturn Finger is prominent and the palm has so many influence lines that impede the progress of your important lines.

I tried my best to find out the reason for your present state of affairs from both hands and felt you have anaemic problem. Your Palm looks pale. Your Haemoglobin level maybe low. Just check with your Doctor and just press any nail on the finger with force and then release it. You will see first the blood being drained out and then coming back as you release the pressure. See how fast or slow it comes back. If it comes back slowly then you can be sure that the blood supply is less and also probably the Haemoglobin level will also be low.

I cannot find any other reason for your present outlook. You require to look after your Health on Top Priority, Change your E mail ID to something more vibrant and positive and practice Meditation or Yoga to Strengthen your body and mind. Everything will become very good after regular yoga/meditation etc.

Pravin Kumar

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:54 pm

Thx for your help,
It was just that day i was registering, i felt like it...and I don't see how i can change it
I tend to get in a depressive states from time to time, i have moon in 12th house and I'm 22/4 life path, there is so much very complex things in my mind...
Good thing though is that I'm working hard on my personal development, you know, reversing negative thinking patterns, but its really hard when you have all those natural forces against you.
You didn't mention what is means when my palm changes rapidly?
And whats with destiny line beginning at head line?

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:00 am

Dear Friend,

You named your ID Sorrow because it was within your subconscious mind. Now register in a different name and forget Sorrow.

Secondly you make the lines in the Hand and not vice versa. The lines do not dictate you to do this because it is fated. You change yourself the lines will change. Even if the lines do not change then do not bother as you are changing to positive direction. Do check up on your Blood Count and Haemoglobin level and if they are low do take advise of your Doctor for proper Diet to increase the same in your body. Palmistry is nothing but to observe the flow of blood on the palm. The Colour of the Blood which flows and how fast it flows. Thin Deep Line has blood flowing through it faster and if the Blood is Bright Pink then we give excellent reading of that line. If the line on the hand is broad and shallow the blood tends to overflow and even otherwise the speed of the blood is slow and hence the reading is diluted in such cases. Again if the Blood is Bright Pink the reading is excellent and if the blood is bluish or yellowish or whitish then the reading gets diminished even if the lines are good. It is the blood which determines the reading of your hand.

Pravin Kumar

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:58 pm

So, Kumar, I want some insight about my future, give your take about what you see above heart line, especially under apollo finger.

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:05 pm

Dear Friend,

Where is your Palm Print? Did you contact me on my messenger a while ago?

Pravin Kumar

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:06 pm

Yes, I did, my print is on page one.

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:14 pm

Dear Friend,

Trying to open your palm print. So far not successful. I shall do it tomorrow in free time.

Pravin Kumar

P.S. I got computer problem while chatting with you and hence was afraid of Virus problems

Kavita12345

Post by Kavita12345 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:36 am

Dear Sorrow,
 The line starting from heart line goin up on sun mount is ensuring success...whether monetary or otherwise. Ur surely to make loads of money after marriage....or maybe ur marriage might be to a weathy women...can't say!! But that's a good sun line!!

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:20 am

Dear Sorrow,

The line going above the Heart Line below the Apollo Finger is the Sun Line and this ensures Happy Ending to your life. You will be well settled and your children will also be well settled in life by that time. I see two lines crossing each other and whether this line also crosses at the same point your Sun Line then that will indicate a Star on your Mount of Apollo which is again an excellent sign to have. If not a Star then probably a small triangle is made by these three lines which again is an excellent sign. Now change your name from Sorrow to something positive to attract positive energy.

Again just remember lines only indicate what is going in your thoughts and what is stored in your Brain. You will not just get great success just because you have those lines. You will have to think in those terms and act and then you will get such a success.

Pravin Kumar

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:08 am

Than you, there is a lot of lines crossing there about 6 or 7 of them, just that some are weaker than the others.

Pravin Kumar

palm reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:27 am

Dear Sorrow,

Do post your clear palm print showing those lines below the Apollo Finger.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”