palm pictures..

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sukuma

palm pictures..

Post by sukuma » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:29 pm

Hi bssrinivasan and Pravin

Pls read my palm...I would be obliged.

Thanks...

Regards
Sujata

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:21 am

Dear Sukuma,

You have posted your hand prints and they are quite good but what is your name, age, gender and the city/country you live in as this has a bearing on the reading. Also whether your thumb bends back more than 10 degrees at the first phalange and whether the angel between the thumb and the palm is below 90 degrees or it crosses 90 degrees.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020

sukuma

Post by sukuma » Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:05 pm

Dear Pravin,
Thanks for your response,
My full name is Sujata Mahapatra (i didnot change sirname after marraige), age-31+, female. I live in NY, USA presently. the angel between the thumb and the palm is i think 90 degree...and not exceeds that. also i can bend my thumb back more than 10 deg..bt not much...it bends and not remains staright when i try to bend backwords. I hope this answers all ur questions. let me know if u have anyother questions to answer? I would be more than happy to answer them.

regards
sujata

sukuma

Post by sukuma » Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:12 pm

Here is my thumb bend picture...u will have an idea.
cheers
sujata

sukuma

Post by sukuma » Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:12 pm

bssrinivasan

Reading of your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:03 am

hi.
please see my reading of your hand.i will be pleased to have your feedback.

The hand is a typical example of how you can change your life by your own effort overcoming natural tendencies.The left hand,the hand you are born with , has a head line running towards heart line showing criminal tendencies for gain .There are also two more head lines trying to bring it back to normal faculties.The right hand with a single head line shows your mind has won over instincts and you have a single head line ,long and straight slightly curving upwards in the end.this shows a tendency to accumulate wealth which is natural.

The hand is spatulate type with square fingers showing a combination of originality,action,invention and independence, and the logic and reason of square fingers.The thumb at almost 90 degrees to palm and stiff shows independence of spirit;impossible to manage or control your nature
.You will not brook any opposition and will be aggressive in manner and bearing.

The gap between head line and line of life denotes splendid energy,self confidence,promptness of action and readiness of thought but inclined to be too hasty and impatient bordering on rashness.

The life line is not formed well initially showing ill health and delicacy upto almost 25 years.Then onwards with the back up life line the constitution has become robust till about 75 years when the line of health cuts the line.It may lead to loss of vitality at that age.

The line of fate is attached to life line and another branch joins from luna denoting that the career and childhood has been interfered with by relatives and others.Around 35 years a line from mars cuts both life line and fateline.Opposition from somebody along with serious error of judgement will halt the career at that point.However another career starts at 35 and ends at 55 because of obstruction from affections .Another fate line starts again but runs into finger of saturn ,indicating that fate has too much say in your career.

The line of apollo from line of heart indicates wealth and sunshine late in life.

One strange feature of your hand is that girdle of venus has drawn the line of heart into it and both of them run as a single line.The girdle of venus is associated with highly intellectual natures but nature is changeable in moods,easily offended and touchy over little things.As it is merging with heart line your affections are subject to peculiarities of temperament and you are likely to have an unhappy married life.This problem can be limited by your strong line of head and square fingers.

There is a cross and a square on mount of jupiter which are good indications.One great affection will influence you in the middle of life.The square will preserve your ambitions from any opposition.

Other fingers are leaning towrds saturn,indicating some morbidity and seriousness affects all matters in life.

The short finger of mercury shows want of tact in your dealings with other people.

Travel lines are clearly marked showing the natural tendency to travel.

The prominent mount of venus and luna along with girdle of venus indicates love,imagination and sensuality will dominate your life.

sukuma

Re: Reading of your hand

Post by sukuma » Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:46 pm

Dear bssrinivasan,
Here r my feedback...
What does criminal tendency for gain mean..?
Is the gap between life line and head line is same in my both hands?
I also have PM you. pls look into that too.

I also wanted to know what does the broken head line in my left hand mean? does it mean some head injuru or accidnet or mental instatbily?
let me know...

Thanks for the predictions.
Regards
sujata

The hand is a typical example of how you can change your life by your own effort overcoming natural tendencies.The left hand,the hand you are born with , has a head line running towards heart line showing criminal tendencies for gain .There are also two more head lines trying to bring it back to normal faculties.The right hand with a single head line shows your mind has won over instincts and you have a single head line ,long and straight slightly curving upwards in the end.this shows a tendency to accumulate wealth which is natural.

The hand is spatulate type with square fingers showing a combination of originality,action,invention and independence, and the logic and reason of square fingers.The thumb at almost 90 degrees to palm and stiff shows independence of spirit;impossible to manage or control your nature
.You will not brook any opposition and will be aggressive in manner and bearing.

The gap between head line and line of life denotes splendid energy,self confidence,promptness of action and readiness of thought but inclined to be too hasty and impatient bordering on rashness.

The life line is not formed well initially showing ill health and delicacy upto almost 25 years.Then onwards with the back up life line the constitution has become robust till about 75 years when the line of health cuts the line.It may lead to loss of vitality at that age.

The line of fate is attached to life line and another branch joins from luna denoting that the career and childhood has been interfered with by relatives and others.Around 35 years a line from mars cuts both life line and fateline.Opposition from somebody along with serious error of judgement will halt the career at that point.However another career starts at 35 and ends at 55 because of obstruction from affections .Another fate line starts again but runs into finger of saturn ,indicating that fate has too much say in your career.

The line of apollo from line of heart indicates wealth and sunshine late in life.

One strange feature of your hand is that girdle of venus has drawn the line of heart into it and both of them run as a single line.The girdle of venus is associated with highly intellectual natures but nature is changeable in moods,easily offended and touchy over little things.As it is merging with heart line your affections are subject to peculiarities of temperament and you are likely to have an unhappy married life.This problem can be limited by your strong line of head and square fingers.

There is a cross and a square on mount of jupiter which are good indications.One great affection will influence you in the middle of life.The square will preserve your ambitions from any opposition.

Other fingers are leaning towrds saturn,indicating some morbidity and seriousness affects all matters in life.

The short finger of mercury shows want of tact in your dealings with other people.

Travel lines are clearly marked showing the natural tendency to travel.

The prominent mount of venus and luna along with girdle of venus indicates love,imagination and sensuality will dominate your life.
[/quote]

bssrinivasan

your mail

Post by bssrinivasan » Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:49 am

hi,
i have not received your pm.i will reply as soon as i receive it.
regarding queries,if the line of head leaves its original position,goes towards mercury taking possession of heart line,it indicates tendency to commit murder for financial gain.in your case though the head line has started in that direction in left hand, it is absolutely normal in right hand.that tendency has been eliminated by your will power and thinking.

Abreak in head line on both hands indicates some accident or violence to head.as it is not indicated in right hand,you need not worry.

the gap between head line and life line appears same in both hands.

srinivasan

Pravin Kumar

Sujata's Hand Reading.

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:16 pm

Dear Sujata,

I have just seen your hand prints and my reading of your Hand is as follows:-

The Jupitor Finger in your left hand is longer than Apollo Finger and in the right hand it is exactly the opposite although the Apollo Finger in right hand is just slightly longer than Jupitor Finger. Another thing is all the lowest phalanges of the 8 fingers i.e. 4 in right and 4 in left are thick and hence a person somewhat lazy although the independent head line suggests otherwise. The longer Jupitor Finger in the left hand shows a nature to leaad and that too full of energy and independent natured. The nature is to earn money as indicated by the rising head line and the thirst is so great that it just stops short of exceeding the limit. If the head line goes and merges into the heart line then the Head takes over the feelings of the Heart and Head Line becomes ruthless and the mentality is such that such people won't stop a second to even kill others for personal gains. But your head line has just moved up and in the right hand this has changed.

In the left hand there is no girdle of venus and in the right hand too I believe it is just the heart line which sends one of its branches towards Mercury Finger showing liking for businesslike people and people who earn a lot and also the heart line moves upwards just below the Mount of Apollo and this means you also would like to befriend people who are jolly and humourous loving the nature but at the same time hate people who are show off.

In the right hand the Saturn Finger is the straightest and I take it that your character revolves around it. The topmost phalange is prominent with it being the longest and hence interest in Occult Science, In the Jupitor Finger the lowest phalange is prominent and hence indication of love for good food and also self sufficiency. The upper phalange though longer has been cut by a horizontal line rendering its reading diluted. In the apollo finger the topmost phalange is longer and hence you love to take risks in life, a gambler with life, and love nature's beauty. In fact your fingers are smooth and even the hand and hence love for music is indicated, secondly refinement in speech is indicated and thirdly you could be suffering from acidicity or bound to suffer from it at a later stage.

In your right hand the life line is disturbed till 20 and hence childhood sickness and I feel something happened in your family at 18.1/2 to 19 years of age, Somebody was serious or some Death or maybe you met with an accident as is indicated by a line cutting the life line at that period coming from inside the lower mars.

I will do the balance reading after the Break. This is the first part and the reading will be worth your wait for it.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020

Pravin Kumar

Sujata's Hand Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:42 pm

Dear Sujata,

I do not see your relationship lines and hence it is difficult to comment on how many children you will have and when it is also impossible to say unless thee are some very strong indications. So if you post your right hand palm print especially the portion below the mercury finger highlighting the relationship lines and lines on it I will then comment.

You said you are 31 plus and probably the current time is best for you to have a child, you might have it as there is a perpendicular line on the Life Line at the age 31/32 though there could be problems in delivery. Hence have a regular check up with Doctors if you get pregnant. This perpendicle line only indicates that period will be favourable to you.

Now career will end near about 37/38 and the head line is cut at that point and hence extreme nervous tension and possible problems in marriage life is indicated. Age reading is approximate due to magnified image of the hand. The age between 23/30 was full of mental tension as the head line is disturbed. In the left hand there are three headlines showing change in mentality at vaious points and this has been reduced to a single head line in the right hand and hence a change in the right direction. But in the left hand the fate line continues by changing direction and at least you do not have any serious problems in your middle life which is indicated in your right hand.

Whenever the Line of Head is Independent and the Thumb rigid and at right angles to the palm the greatest worry in a girls hand is divorce as is normally indicated by their fate line being cut by the fate line of their husband, or the ending of the fate in middle life or the disturbance of fate line and wherever there is disturbance there is trouble in married life.

If you become a little flexible in your approach then you can be sure of making an adjustment. Or as I always advise do your meditation regularly and this will change your thinking so that you gain more happiness.

In your left hand the fate line of your husband at least comes and merges with your own fate line but this is not so in your right hand. So a little bit of adjustment is called for. Your health is excellent as the Life Line is the best and you must be well educated as the Jupitor Finger is prominent in your left hand and there is a triangle on it and even in the right hand the Jupitor Mount is prominent.

Well what else. Regarding Children if you post the print magnified below the mercury finger I may be able to tell youthe number of children and possibly their sex but certainly impossible to say when they would be born.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020 :)

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”