Reading Request Please

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Ozelot

Reading Request Please

Post by Ozelot » Sat May 26, 2007 5:54 pm

Hello to the Gurus of Palmistry!

Can you please tell me what you see in my palms. My name is Mark and I was born on October 1, 1981, i am right handed and i was born in Latvia at 6:50am approximately.
Attachments
Birthday 045.jpg
Left Palm
Birthday 045.jpg (616.44 KiB) Viewed 9122 times
Birthday 046.jpg
Right Palm
Birthday 046.jpg (732.19 KiB) Viewed 9122 times
Birthday 051.jpg
Left Palm
Birthday 051.jpg (633.65 KiB) Viewed 9122 times
Birthday 052.jpg
Right Palm
Birthday 052.jpg (621.66 KiB) Viewed 9122 times

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed May 30, 2007 10:47 am

Dear Friend,

Your both palms are not visible clearly. Please post a better picture of the same so that I can look into it. What do you want to know also please inform.

Pravin Kumar

Ozelot

Post by Ozelot » Thu May 31, 2007 12:25 am

Hello Mr.Kumar,

This is as clear as I could possibly do. I hope it will be what you need.
Attachments
Left.jpg
Left Palm
Left.jpg (801.96 KiB) Viewed 9096 times

Ozelot

Post by Ozelot » Thu May 31, 2007 12:30 am

I would like to know about career, finances and marriage. Thanks alot.
Attachments
Right.jpg
Right
Right.jpg (807.05 KiB) Viewed 9095 times
Left.jpg
Left Palm
Left.jpg (801.96 KiB) Viewed 9095 times
Left1.jpg
Left
Left1.jpg (780.92 KiB) Viewed 9095 times
Right1.jpg
Right
Right1.jpg (771.09 KiB) Viewed 9095 times

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu May 31, 2007 9:57 am

Dear Friend,

Your image of the palm is not opening. As soon I get a look into it I shall read it. I hope you have posted it vertically i.e. the palm pictures.

Pravin Kumar

Ozelot

Post by Ozelot » Thu May 31, 2007 10:25 am

Hmm, this is weird that they dont open. They load perfectly from my computer, but here the images of my palm again posted vertically:
Attachments
Left.jpg
Left Palm
Left.jpg (710.18 KiB) Viewed 6296 times
Right.jpg
Right Palm
Right.jpg (723.36 KiB) Viewed 6296 times
Left1.jpg
Left
Left1.jpg (685.13 KiB) Viewed 6296 times
Right1.jpg
Right
Right1.jpg (684.35 KiB) Viewed 6296 times

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu May 31, 2007 10:43 am

Dear Friend,

Your Palm Images have opened out. The best part of your palm is your head line which is better than the other two main lines : heart line and life line. So mentally you are strong. Still you are very sentimental have relationship lines gradually curving down in your right hand and in the left hand there is a fork in the relation ship lines. I cannot tell about the marriage right now. The left hand shows numerous influence lines cutting your Life line showing interference in your personal life. Your career shows disturbance from 28/29 onwards as there is a cut in your fate line by another fate line coming from the Mount of Moon side and this could be of someone in your life or about to come. After that clashes with that person is certain. I see some signs of diplomatic personality in the index finger with a horizontal line crossing the middle phalange of the jupiter finger and you have to handle the situation diplomatically.

I will continue the reading later on after getting feedback from you. It is really tough to comment on your life from these prints as personally would have been much better. But overall you seem to have brought a lot of positive changes in your life as is evident from both your left and right palm.

Pravin Kumar

Ozelot

Post by Ozelot » Thu May 31, 2007 1:32 pm

Hi Pravin,

Thanks for the reply, even though it was not exactly what I was hoping to find out will go on in my life because it frustrating that there will be disturbance to my career. Same thing about love life and marriage, for some reason I always have this fear that I will never be married and wont achieve much in general. Also Pravin, if i am right handed, is my right hand or left hand suppose to be looked at? I hope though that you see some other positive signs on my hand. Thanks

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu May 31, 2007 1:40 pm

Dear Friend,

Don't worry about the reading. I said that you have taken your life from negative to positve which is very good sign and you are bound to change a lot in the positive direction.

I have found hands which have not indicated any serious accidents and serious diseases or some great tragedy in the family and such incidents have happened. I have also seen people with such good Sun Lines suffering for last 8/10 years. So the ultimate reading is done by the Creator. If you are Blessed by HIM then why worry. A serious accident will be converted into a minor one (I have seen this happen to quite a few people) and a minor incident has also been converted into a major one for those who sin and do wrong to others.

I always recommend to get HIS blessings by first doing good to others, doing your duty as a good human being, purifying your body and soul, have beautiful thoughts and then forget hand reading and all that for it does have any value.  HIS love for human being is always there but to feel it your conscious must be active to receive it. I have myself come out of four certain deaths and hence I advocate others to receive HIS Blessings for HE is the epitome of kindness and love to all.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar

Ozelot

Post by Ozelot » Thu May 31, 2007 3:06 pm

Thank you Mr.Kumar,

Is there anything else you can tell me as to what you see on my hands?

Thanks

bssrinivasan

your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:26 pm

hi,

the hand is of spatulate type which indicates independence of spirit,originality and inventive faculties.the straight head line gives common sense and business mind with practicality.

the gaps between fingers give independence of action and thought.the knotted joints show more exactness in method and work,more observant,thoughtful and analysing nature.

the thumb is at right angles to palm.your nature will fly to extremes from sheer independence of spirit.you will brook no opposition and are inclined to be aggressive in manner and bearing.it is impossible to control such natures.

the head line just attached to life line gives lot of self confidence with just enough caution.

the girdle of venus indicates a highly intellectual sensitive nature changeable in moods,easily offended and touchy over little things.you are rarely in the same mood twice-one moment in the height of spirits,the next miserable and despondent.

the chained line of heart shows a flirtatious and changing nature in matter of affections.

line of marriage is not clear in the scan.the mount of venus is prominent.it denotes desire for love and companionship,the desire to please and worship beauty in every form,the artistic and emotional temperament.it denotes magnetism and attraction of opposite sex.

the early part of your career has been subjected to the fancies of your parents/relatives.the influence of another person,probably of opposite sex starts at 28 years and will temporarily obstruct your career around 35.the influence will continue for a long period but has no adverse effect on your career as fate line continues to be strong till the end.on the contrary the line of apollo starting at 35 gives enough sunshine and wealth till the end.

with best wishes,

srinivasan

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:54 am

Dear Friend,

This is in reply to your PM. I have seen your fresh prints and they are good. Your Thumb is almost straight showing a person who once takes a stand does not change it. The girl coming into your life would be good but your sensitive and rigid stance will create a clash. Her fate line cuts yours but this is something new for me. Her fate line after cutting your fate line goes up parallel to your fate line. This is good sign.

From what I see your Heart Line starts just below the Mount of Saturn and in this your affections are Self Centred. You hate people who show off. Again there is disturbance in your head line after 26/27 and I think you are surrounded by wrong friends. Your Friend circles are pulling your thoughts downwards as shown by the lines branching off from hand line downwards.

Every person has his plus and minus and it is how to overcome those minus one should learn. One is Will Power to succeed. In matters of Affection Will Power takes a Back Seat. So you to strengthen yourself through Meditation. There are various posts in the Meditation and Mind Control Forum and read them and see which one suits you best. By following any particular way of meditating you will gain "ATMIC STRENGTH" . That is your Soul will get strengthened and it will show its positive effect on your personality 100 folds.

Once you have achieved that and it is not difficult to achieve it, you have not to look back. Success will be yours for the asking. That is one way of changing your destiny from negative to positive, from positive to most positive etc. etc.

To love is something very beautiful. Just remember a child's love and mother's love. How pure their love is? This is not got through will power. It is only got when you meditate and realise every being is as much thirsty for love, money, fame and power as you. So adjustments with others and realising their wants and adjusting it with your nature will get you the desired results.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar

Ozelot

Post by Ozelot » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:05 pm

Hello Pravin and everyone else:

When you say " Her fate line after cutting your fate line goes up parallel to your fate line. This is good sign."

Can you elaborate a bit as to why this is a good sign or what could it mean? Thanks much!

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:19 pm

Dear Friend,

If her fate line cuts yours and goes ahead towards the Life Line ending just short of it or before it then it shoes separation because of clash of personalities. When after the clash it goes up parallel to your Fate Line it means logically both will have their own view points but still agree to go together in life and hence her fate line runs parallel to yours.

Maybe some sort of reconciliation between you both. Time will tell.

Pravin Kumar

Ozelot

Post by Ozelot » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:33 pm

Thanks alot Pravin,

And the fact that her influence line crosses my fate line means that she will somehow influence my career probably, can you tell how exactly will she influence my career, what will she do?

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”