please read my palm

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

pawan

please read my palm

Post by pawan » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:10 am

Dear sir

Please read my palm lines

Righ hand link

left hand link

thanks
pawan

bssrinivasan

Your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:54 pm

hi,
My assessment of your hand is given below.Your comments will help me refine my readings.

The hand is square with conic fingers.This is the hand of a musical composer or literary person.The palm gives the power of application and continuity of effort,while the conic fingers give the intuitive and inspirational faculties.It is a useful or practical hand;it deals with logic,method,reason,science and all things pertaining to such matters.

All the fingers are leaning towards the finger of sun denoting the love and worship of art and desire for celebrity will be the motivations in life.The firm jointed thumb shows practicality,strong will and a kind of stubborn determination.The fuller formation of the second phalange denotes aggressiveness in carrying out the objectives.

The wide gap between the finger of jupiter and saturn indicates independence of thought.

The life line is not well marked upto about 18 years.This indicates low vitality and ill health upto that age.The island on the line of head at this point points towards weakness of brain .After that age a line of mars appearing by the side of life line gives very robust constitution and good health till 35 years.After that also health is good till 70 years when the line of via lasciva cuts the line of life denoting serious health problems.There are two ray lines by the side of life line indicating 2 persons will influence the person,one of them till end of life.This may also indicate affairs with 2 persons.

The line of head has a wide gap with the line of life.This denotes foolhardiness,assurance and self confidence.You are likely to be very rash in your actions.The line is made up of little pieces in the beginning .This shows want of fixity of ideas and indecision till about 40 years.The long line of head also indicates more than ordinary intellectual power but inclination towards selfishness.Initially you started your life with a materialistic approach but later you have changed to intellectual leanings.

The line of fate starts from the mount of luna.Fate and success in career will be dependent on the fancy and caprice of other people.There is a powerful influence of another person from age of 21 years.there is a branch towards jupiter at 28 years indicating more than unusual success till 35 years.Opposition from a person will halt the career at 34 years and a change of career is indicated at this stage and will continue till 55 years.Opposition to career is also indicated at 30 and 33 years.The hand originally indicates a career of power and ambition combined with fame and distinction while the actual career seeks more of power and ambition.

The heart line starts from finger of jupiter .Your pride can see no faults,failings in that being whom you worship.You will suffer when your idol falls as it hurts your pride.The islands under the sun and mercury indicate problems of heart in later stages of life brought about by disappointments due to pride and through folly and caprice.

The via lasciva running intothe mount of venus reduces the life because of excess of passion.

Pravin Kumar

Pawan's Hand Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:38 am

Dear Pawan,

What is your age, where do you stay that is which city/country, whether you are right handed or left handed or both and please, if possible post the hand images of left hand too. Whether the top phalange of your thumb bends back and if so how many degrees approximately i.e. 10, 30 or 45 and over that.

I have seen your hand prints and wait for your reply before proceeding further.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020 :smt006 :) :smt003

pawan

Post by pawan » Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:45 am

Dear Mr srinivasan

Thanks for your comments. Well your comment abt my bussiness going very well till 35 is absolutely right . After that i statred a new bussiness that run well for next 5 years i.e till 40 years after that i had huge losses , I was bankrupted. (my age is 42)I was struggling from 40 years age no work till may 2005 , From may 2005 i m doing Job in a company and earning too less to even run my family. Please tell when will things be on track and when will i again start my own bussiness.

You said two person will influene my life as of now there is no one who influenced my life.Please tell what age these person gonna come in my life.and given direction to my life.

Dear Mr Parveen jee

I am 42 years old, Live In India Delhi.
I have already posted images of both the hands.
I am a right handed person and my thumbs bents round abt 30degress
Kindly comments.

Thanks and Regards
Pawan

bssrinivasan

Your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:47 am

hi pawan,

thank you for the feed back.

There are two faint lines by the side of your life line which normally indicate the persons who influence you.the lines are very faint and hence they have no strong influence on you.

Your fate should improve now onwards till 55.with your strong line of head and rigid thumb you will overcome all problems.one more error of judgement is indicated in next few days.after that it will be all fine.
i also see line of apollo late in life.you will probably reap the rewards of your hard work and will have sunshine after 55 years.

There is one strong line from luna from about 21 joining your fate line around 28.did somebody help you start your business?please let me know.

srinivasan

Pravin Kumar

Pawan's Hand Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:23 pm

Dear Pawan,

I have seen your hand print. In your left hand the Jupitor Finger is longer than the Apollo Finger and in the right hand the Apollo Finger is longer than the Jupitor Finger even thought low set. In your left hand there is a beautiful head line with the end curving up and this shows acquisition of wealth but this is not so in the right hand Then I feel your fingers are short too and with the Independent Head Line you are too active a person full of energy and take decision impulsively. You must have done speculative trade at the age of 40 as is indicated by the branchfrom the head line going up and cutting the fate line.

You will either do very well or find it difficult to pull on. Earlier on you were on top of the world earning well but after 40 the going is difficult and I feel it will be only after 43 or 43.1/2 that you will come back in full flow. Once this normalcy returns you will again shoot up in whatever you do. You are advised to use restraint in matters of decision making as you are too impulsive for your own good or avoid speculative trading for at least another 2 years. There is some suggestion of a Star on the Mount of Apollo and if this be so (Kindly check your right hand carefullyand see whether there is any point below the Apollo Finger where three lines meet. I think it does but I am not sure. If this be so then you have very sound ending to your life in oldage as you will find your children being settled and you will have fame and money at that age.

I have only written to you about your problems when they will be solved.

Please let me know if you want to know anything more.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020 :) :smt006

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”