bizarre

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Simian Lines

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:14 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Rahulji,

A person having Simian Lines will not have Low Set Thumb too as that would be contracdictory to Simian Lines. Medium Setting is normally seen. Even High Setting Thumb never seen.

Pravin Kumar
Pravinji,

Why do you say so? I really have not thought or gone as far as this.

I dont mean to disagree with you, but why do you say so?

RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

Simian Lines

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:30 pm

Rahulji,

I am referring to Chapter No.17 of Benham's Book Laws of Scientific Hand Reading:If the thumb is set low as in Figure No.65 is will open wide from and will not lie close along, the side of the hand. This low set thumb represents a person who is generous and has sympathy for others. He is ready to help people in distress. If this low set thumb is supple then such a person will even throw money to help others. If this type of thumb is long, which is generally so,  then again this person has power and force of character, determination and reasoning, and this will also intensify generous and sympathetic qualities. If the low set thumb is short which is rare then then independence comes from selfish motives. This thumb then represents a monkey thumb and hence it will give mnoey will and selfishness.

Between the above two setting of the thumb is the medium setting which is the best indication in hand. The normal length of the Thumb when held against the palm as in Figure No.66 will reach between the third phalange of Jupiter Finger. If the will phalanx is in excess of reason then the person will act first and think afterward. If the second phalanx is in excess of will then this person will reason out cleverly but will lack in execution as action i.e.will power is deficient.

Drunkards have succeeded in reforming themselves with a strong will power. Determination denoted by the will power can only push something else. It can push a literary, musical, artistic or practical person and achieve great success. So a person has to have talent for the determination to drive them. A person who is Ignorant, heavy and coarse will not succeed even though he may have a strong will power and determination. So this will power force can only push and not do anything else by itself.

The medium settin gof the thumb as shown in figure No.70 neither too high nor too low, not tied closely to the hand, and not lying away from it as if trying to break loose,but seeming to stand upright, bold, feerless, independent, and full of life: shows  a person with well balanced views, not prodigal, yet not stingy and mean. One who always listens to reasonable appeal, and who responds in a sensible way. He is balanced, properly cautious, reasonably generous, dignified, and responsive to approaches coming in sensible and reasonable ways. He does not overflow with sentiment, nor does he shut himself off from his fellow-men; but in business, religion, love, home life, everywhere, he is a balanced, sensible person. You feel, with this thumb, that the owner is not hiding from you either thoughts or actions, that he is frank in disposition, true to friends, and that his acquaintance is worth cultivating. It is a thumb that attracts you and gives you confidence, shows neither the domineering will, nor the quibbler, speaks of no extreme in anything, but of even temper, good thoughts, and a balancing of qualities.

There is the thumb which appears of one thickness throughout its entire length; it is delicate and shapely, with square or a conic tip as in figure no74. The nail is of smooth texture and pink color, the skin of fine quality and the entire aspect of the thumb full of life, grace, and refinement. This thumb shows strong will, for the first phalanx is good,shows good logical qualities also, for the second phalanx is stgrong, yet it shows at the same time refinement, taste, and tact in the use of these qualites. Its owner will more certainly reach the end he aims at than will he of the heavy coarse thumb, but he will not wound feelings, nor will he walk rough shod over anyone. With diplomatic mind, and firm determination, instead of knocking people down that he may pass,he will slip by and between them so easily, that while he gets there no one wishes to check him. This beautiful thumb attracts you, tells of the strong character of its owner, and also of the refined, intelligent, kindly nature, filling the lives of all around it with beauty, yet having ample firmness of purpose. It shows the refinement of will, the refinement of intelligent reason, taste, tact, and perseverance.

By going through the above please let me have your opinion whether a person with Simian Lines can have the qualities of Low Set Thumb.

Your Opinion and also of other respected Palmist most welcome for discussion.

Please do correct me if I am wrong. This is my opinion after going through the above.

Pravin Kumar

Pravin Kumar

Simian Lines

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:11 am

Rahulji,

On Page 152 of "The Laws of Scientific Hand Reading" of W.G. Benham is mentioned thus: The low set thumb speaks of generosity, independence,   love of liberty for itself and others , sympathy for all in distress, and a readiness to share with less fortunate brethren. Low Set thumb is the intensenly human thumb and if the thumb is supple and bends at the first phalange more than 30 degrees then such a person will have the above qualities magnified. I have this example in my own house so I know exactly hwo they react.

Do you think a person with Simian Lines will have a low set thumb and that too a supple one? I am open to suggestions from all the palmist and please do correct me or add further to the information you may have on the Simian Lines.

Pravin Kumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:22 pm

Dear Pravinji,

I have been off the board for the last few days, except a bit here and there. For which I could not reply to your understanding.

Your understanding as I earlier mentioned is something I never had thought of researching before. It is a different angle and therefore I was puzzled.

As you questioned:
"On Page 152 of "The Laws of Scientific Hand Reading" of W.G. Benham is mentioned thus: The low set thumb speaks of generosity, independence,   love of liberty for itself and others , sympathy for all in distress, and a readiness to share with less fortunate brethren. Low Set thumb is the intensenly human thumb and if the thumb is supple and bends at the first phalange more than 30 degrees then such a person will have the above qualities magnified. I have this example in my own house so I know exactly hwo they react.

Do you think a person with Simian Lines will have a low set thumb and that too a supple one? I am open to suggestions from all the palmist and please do correct me or add further to the information you may have on the Simian Lines."

The factors the simian line stands for the fact regarding the heart and mind blending to create a 'type' of soul. Whatever it is.

We should not be too prejudiced by the simian line types.

I would say that generally a simian line type is not expected to have a low set thumb as, I feel too, should not be the 'domain'.
But it could be too, but I am not sure. i am not the be all and end all.

Sometimes I wonder that a simian line type could have the low set thumb qualities. In such cases they would have the the opportunity to get exploited badly in life, being utter failures possibly.

The Benham book has been given to the board for your palmistry classes and I can't refer to it presently, but I can picturise whtever you said. Did you speak about the waisted thumb last?

I did not mean to dissagree with you at all, but I was not sure if the simian line types could be typified with the set thumb types.

Probably Rhini anjanji can

With much love,

RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

Simian Lines

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:13 pm

Dear Rohaniranjanji -- Dada,

With respect to the discussion on Simian Lines I wish to invite your comments in a logical manner. Simian Lines represents the fusion of Heart and Head Line and such a person can either be more of a heart oriented or head oriented and if both be 50/50 then you can imagine what the result will be? I know you are an Astrologer but this is simple logic which you are good at. Your comments would be most welcome.

Rishiji any discussion on this will only add to our knowledge. Simian Lines is a vast subject and I had read about 2 years back discussion on it continuously for a month.

Pravin Kumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

To RohiniRanjanji

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:08 pm

Dear Dada,

You for me is the mastr of logic. Even before Astrology and Palmistry came in.

Probably your logic developed catlyzed by Astrology, as that is lifes understanding. Mine did in a similar way. Your logic is just too hard, but absolutely logical.

Maybe that logic could help your students.

I speak my heart out for your logic.

Bhai

amyelizabeth

Post by amyelizabeth » Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:05 pm

thank you, this is so interesting
well my line is fairly deep and sort of chained? is that the word?
it goes right from the left edge of my hand but finishes about a half centimetre before the right edge.

dhruva7

Post by dhruva7 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:46 am

Those who are discussing about semian line, i am the person who is also having semian line.
Now i am having knowledge in many subject , i got inborn knowledge in art and painting. . . . I never learn about drawing etc. Professionally i am fashion designing student , i always had clashes with indian fashion designers because they are so much pathetic and not original in their way , where ppl study and do lots of hard work i performed better than them but due to some financial reasons i yar having problems in my graduation  but i was always brilliant student in art

Also i started to learn palmistry without any teacher and i created my own statistics and experiments to learn palmistry rather than just learning from books and after my  three years experiment my prediction were always true you can say mostly 99 percent truth thats why i got many friends.

I used to do chatting on some indian mobile chat site and once they banned me without any reason i left the site and started to learn coding and finally i am good programmes and all i learn myself. . .

Only things that clashed with ppl was my view and their view , i am a person with indepent and unique thoughts i hate ppl who are not creative . . Also i cant work under any authority thats why i never tried searching jobs as i am starting my own fashion brand.

Also i got appreciated among europeing ppl and i got many girlfriends from europe too.

Palmistry is the subject of experiments, statistic, analysis and in my 25 years of age all ppl follow my advice even i do prediction of weeks , days and months using knowledge of palmistry. And i am sure no one can predict like me
i am palmist, ask any help you needed

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”