Not sure if I have a Fate Line at all...

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:30 am

Hi,

Your palm betrays a nature that is sensitive to the slightest hurts. As if you can see or feel emotions as your upper phalanges are reddish and kind of prominent.

You need to attend classes which will help develop your logic and patience.

RishiRahul

Caryna

Post by Caryna » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:13 am

RishiRahul wrote:Hi,

Your palm betrays a nature that is sensitive to the slightest hurts. As if you can see or feel emotions as your upper phalanges are reddish and kind of prominent.

You need to attend classes which will help develop your logic and patience.

RishiRahul
Thankyou again RishiRahul,

I always thought the reddishness was normal to have...but I guess not.
Sometimes I wish I just felt things like everyone else and was more normal.

I would like to ask when you think I will get married and if you have any idea what this person is like.  Hopefully my photos on page 3 will help.   :)

zeamone

Post by zeamone » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:07 pm

I admit I had the difficulty in starting with palmistry but I will try. I hope someone will read for me my right palm so I will know what really it tells.
Attachments
Right-Hand.jpg
My scanned right hand.
Right-Hand.jpg (107.99 KiB) Viewed 4766 times

Caryna

Post by Caryna » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:37 am

zeamone wrote:I admit I had the difficulty in starting with palmistry but I will try. I hope someone will read for me my right palm so I will know what really it tells.
Hi Zeamone, I'm sure you'll definitely get replies if you start your own thread.  :)

Caryna

Post by Caryna » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:47 am

To all the Experts:

Though I have had many readings already, I am unsure about what some particular lines on my hand actually are.

This is my right hand and I have always assumed I don't have a Fate line.

1) Is the red-encircled line a Fate line?

2) I have many small vertical lines on my Mercury mount. What might this mean?

3) Does a Life Line that ends in a trident (as mine does) only mean bad health?

sethi

hello caryn

Post by sethi » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:51 am

HELLO

YOUR HAND SHOWS SOME PROBLEMS IN YOUR LIFE.  IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED THEN YOU CAN SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE OR POST IN THE WESTERN ASTROLOGY READING FORUM.
I WILL NEED YOUR DATE OF BIRTH, TIME OF BIRTH , PLACE OF BIRTH  AND THESE ARE IMPORTANT.

MARRIAGE IS INDICATED AND ABOUT 3 CHILDREN MAYBE TOO. . BEST TIME MAY BE 2010 FOR YOU.

DID YOU GET SICK TOO AT THE TIME OF THE DEATH OF YOUR GRANDFATHER AT AGE 9 OR 10?.DID YOU ALSO GET PROMOTED ?

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLS DO REPLY. I WILL GO IN DETAIL LATER ON.

BYE FOR NOW

REGARDS

SETHI
Sethi

sethi

HELLO CARYN

Post by sethi » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:05 am

ALSO INDICATIONS OF ONE BREAK IN UNDERSTANDING/ ENGAGEMENT IS SHOWN TOO.

TRY NOT TO BE TOO SENSITIVE. DEVELOPING A THICK SKIN AGAINST THE WORLD WOULD DO YOU GOOD.

TRY NOT TO REPLY ANGRILY TO SCANDALOUS FINGERS AT ALL , AND GIVE THEM NO REPLY. SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER TO KEEP QUITE THEN TO FAN THE FIRE.
THE THICK SKIN IS A VERY IMPORTANT POINT FOR YOU.SOMETIMES THE WHIMS OF FATE MAY PUSH YOU IN ONE DIRECTION OR THE OTHER AND YOU MIGHT NOT BE REALLY SURE ABOUT YOUR CAREER , BUT GO WITH THE FLOW OF THINGS AND THESE WILL BRING YOU BOTH BAD LUCK AND GOOD LUCK.
ANYWAYS, YOU CANNOT SWIM UPHILL. LIFE WILL CHANGE FOR YOU AT ABOUT 40-43 YEARS (FOR THE BETTER)

GOT TO RUN

BYE FOR NOW

REGARDS

SETHI

PS: SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU ARE SO INCLINED ABOUT YOUR SELF ETC AS  I DON'T HAVE TIME TO OPEN UP THE FORUM BUT THE MESSAGE COMES TO MY INBOX AND THEN I USUALLY CHECK THEM
Sethi

Caryna

Post by Caryna » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:49 am

Thankyou for your readings Sethi! :) I have messaged you with further questions.

Pravin Kumar

Fate Line

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:43 am

Dear Carryna,

The line you have encircled with the dark pen is your fate line. If you do not have a fate line then life would be an uphill task and you would have to work very hard though there is another fate line at young age too. The other line you have marked maybe Trident but cannot be sure but if it is then you will be quite healthy till the last moment and your life line is the best line in your hand. This is just my feeling.

Do not bother much about your lines as you are quite young and enjoy life and flow with the current learning new things which benefit you and leave aside those that are harmful.

Pravin Kumar

Caryna

Post by Caryna » Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:25 pm

Thankyou very very much again for your help, Pravin!  It's so reassuring.
At least now I know I have a Fate line...But as you said, I should stop focusing on my lines in the meantime.  :)

zeamone

Post by zeamone » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:32 pm

I felt bad about it because I posted my questions before Carryna, and then these people gives only answers to her. This is too unfair, anyways nice site.
Did I miss something?

Caryna

Post by Caryna » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:57 am

zeamone wrote:I felt bad about it because I posted my questions before Carryna, and then these people gives only answers to her. This is too unfair, anyways nice site.
Zeamone, it doesn't look like you've made your own thread.

sksinghal_palmist

reading

Post by sksinghal_palmist » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:15 pm

Dear Caryna,

Reading on your hands as per your request in private message to me:

You are still only 21 years old therefore most of the things below are future things.

Nature:  You cannot work under pressure of anybody.  You will always do what you want to do.  You should be a person who is always in hurry, stubborn, very imaginative, very talkative.

You should be doing lots of traveling but they will be not too beneficial.  You should be careful when going near water i.e., riverside, seaside.

Periods:  Period from current age till age 32 is very good for you with no major problems.

Career:  You should be successful in work involving communication skills.  You should have breaks in study.

Health:  You should have problem related to uterus or problem conceiving (gynec problems).  Age 23-24 are health wise not good.  Some injury may happen.  You should have problem related to head (if not currently then in future) eg. epilepsy, hysteria, vertigo type problems.  You should have health problems in childhood (till age 7).  You should be careful about your eyes (I think you should be wearing glasses).

Marriage:  Marriage lines are not clear.  You would be having problems in first phase of your married life and even separation for some time.

You should be having interest in occult subjects like astrology, etc.

You should be born in nighttime.

There are chances of adoption (somebody wanting to adopt you) in childhood.  There should be an incident related to your birth which your family will always remember.

As I said above these are all future things and lines keep changing.

Feel free to ask if you have any specific questions.

S K Singhal

Caryna

Re: reading

Post by Caryna » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:00 am

Thankyou so much for your reading, Sir. :) I will go through it now:
sksinghal_palmist wrote:
Nature:  You cannot work under pressure of anybody.  You will always do what you want to do.  You should be a person who is always in hurry, stubborn, very imaginative, very talkative.
All of that sounds just like me...I like to have a lot of freedom in what I do.  Except, with most people I'm considered very quiet.
sksinghal_palmist wrote: You should be doing lots of traveling but they will be not too beneficial.  You should be careful when going near water i.e., riverside, seaside.
I do hope to do a lot of travelling so this is nice to hear. :)  When you say it will not be too beneficial, do you mean that it's only going to be hobby-related?
sksinghal_palmist wrote: Periods:  Period from current age till age 32 is very good for you with no major problems.

Career:  You should be successful in work involving communication skills.  You should have breaks in study.
I actually studied a Communications course at uni but have doubts that it was the right choice for me...but I will think about this.  
sksinghal_palmist wrote: Health:  You should have problem related to uterus or problem conceiving (gynec problems).  Age 23-24 are health wise not good.  Some injury may happen.  You should have problem related to head (if not currently then in future) eg. epilepsy, hysteria, vertigo type problems.  You should have health problems in childhood (till age 7).  You should be careful about your eyes (I think you should be wearing glasses).
I haven't had many health problems throughout my life so far...I rarely get sick.  No problems with my head.
Having a problem related to conceiving is something no one would like to have...so that's worrisome. :(  
But yes, I do wear glasses.
sksinghal_palmist wrote: You should be born in nighttime.
I was born at 2pm in the afternoon...
sksinghal_palmist wrote: There are chances of adoption (somebody wanting to adopt you) in childhood.  There should be an incident related to your birth which your family will always remember.
The one thing I can think of is that I was born as a twin...but my twin died before birth - and yes, that's definitely something my parents will always remember.
sksinghal_palmist wrote: As I said above these are all future things and lines keep changing.

Feel free to ask if you have any specific questions.

S K Singhal
Again, thanks very much for your reading.  :smt006
I don't have any specific questions as of now (and since I know it's p to me how things will turn out)....but I'd just like more explanation of what you said about my travelling.

sksinghal_palmist

hope the reading has cleared your doubts

Post by sksinghal_palmist » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:24 am

Dear Caryna,

Thanks for feedback.

As you said in private massage to me, “Your readings have surprised many and I really admire that accuracy.  You would probably prefer to read palms that you have some sort of connection with...I'm not sure.”  I think now you would be sure that I had no sort of connection with you and despite that I have given you reading and hope it had cleared all doubts regarding my readings, if you had any! :)

Your question:  “You should be doing lots of traveling but they will be not too beneficial.  You should be careful when going near water i.e., riverside, seaside.”

Not too beneficial means you will have to go again and again for the same work or you could have injury while traveling like during a sea voyage.

As you said you have no problems related to head till now, you should be careful in this regard as there are strong chances of head problems resulting from a head injury. :smt006  :)  :)

S K Singhal

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”