Not sure if I have a Fate Line at all...

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Caryna

Re: hope the reading has cleared your doubts

Post by Caryna » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:23 am

sksinghal_palmist wrote:Dear Caryna,

Thanks for feedback.

As you said in private massage to me, “Your readings have surprised many and I really admire that accuracy.  You would probably prefer to read palms that you have some sort of connection with...I'm not sure.”  I think now you would be sure that I had no sort of connection with you and despite that I have given you reading and hope it had cleared all doubts regarding my readings, if you had any! :)

Your question:  “You should be doing lots of traveling but they will be not too beneficial.  You should be careful when going near water i.e., riverside, seaside.”

Not too beneficial means you will have to go again and again for the same work or you could have injury while traveling like during a sea voyage.

As you said you have no problems related to head till now, you should be careful in this regard as there are strong chances of head problems resulting from a head injury. :smt006  :)  :)

S K Singhal
Thankyou again! :)  
"Not too beneficial means you will have to go again and again for the same work"
That isn't necessarily a bad thing...is it?  

I guess at my stage in life, I'm too optimistic and excited about the future...so any travelling sounds great, even if it's by sea.   :smt042

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”